Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:37 am
Haka smiled slightly back at Amy and nodded her head “Yes, I am Haka.” She took a seat and tilted her head to the left “A drink….Hmm...” She tapped her chin lightly before smiling “I would love a drink. The strange drink I had yesterday…the one with all the fruits and tastes….it was rather refreshing.”

Haka glanced at Thistle and continued to pat the animal with the utmost care and gentleness that she could muster. "Pretty..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:44 am
Amy nodded and turned toward Tommy, but he was already in the process of making the same drink he had made for Haka last night. Amy smiled and then turned back to Haka. She saw her fascination with Thistle and grinned.

"That's Thistle. She's a half unicorn/half pegasus creature. She's just a pony right now. One of my friends got her for me over a year ago. She's learning to talk and can even change colors from blue to pink."

She smiled over at Thistle proudly.

Thistle opened her eyes, hearing Amy talk about her, and smiled up at the woman petting her. "Hi!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:55 am
Haka thanked Tommy when he handed her a drink. She smelt the liquids and smiled “It smells nice~” She muttered before taking a small sip. “Mmmm” The silver haired woman placed the glass back down carefully and turned to study Thistle with more keen interest.

“A half-bred…Both species are known for their healing properties and timid nature.” She glanced back at Amy and smiled “You have raised this one well. You must be….happy.” She nodded at her own choice of words and patted Thistle.

“Hello little one, you are a beautiful creature.” Haka’s wings stretched outwards in a show of her current awe inspired mood. “I wonder how big you will grow…16hh maybe….maybe bigger…”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:13 pm
Tommy smiled when Haka started enjoying her drink and went back to cleaning up.

Amy grinned proudly at Thistle when Haka said Amy raised her well. "Thank you very much, though Thistle deserves most of the credit. She had to put up with me trying to get things right. I had never had a pet before and had never taken care of someone. I had to learn how to raise her, and she was usually patient with me. Sometimes she got a little... dramatic, but she's a sweetie."

She focused back on Haka and propped her elbow on the bar and put her chin in her hand. "Thistle was definitely timid for quite awhile when I first got her. I thought it was just her personality. I didn't know most... wait. You have seen pegasus and unicorns before? So there are more? I wonder if they're on another planet or something. It'd be great if Thistle could see an adult in the future, either a unicorn or a pegasus. And they're known for their healing qualities? That I didn't know, either. Thistle has never healed anyone. We've never practiced that. She does do some magic with her horn, like opening doors and candy wrappers, but we haven't tried much else. She also helps boost my own powers. I'm a witch, so Thistle and I both kind of view her as my familiar."

Amy stared at Haka's wings in amazement as she stretched them out. When she spoke again, her voice was softer and filled with awe.

"Those are amazing wings, Haka..."

Thistle didn't understand all the words the woman was using, but she did understand 'beautiful' and 'well'. She smiled brightly, proudly, and lifted her head a little. She really liked this woman, and she thought she kept hearing Amy look at her and say 'Haka'. That must be the woman's name. She would work on learning how to pronounce it at home.

"Thank you!"

Thistle's tail was flicking happily.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:31 pm
Haka laughed somewhat at Amy’s words “It is a joint effort, you both appear to be very close….You share a bond.” She smiled at the thought and sighed somewhat. “I am not very good at understanding others, but I am learning day by day about bonds and love.” She was rather proud of herself and how much was learning during her time here.

“I have seen many mythical animals, unicorns that run in herds and Pegasus’s that fly in the most amazing formations. It is the most amazing sight you could ever wish to behold.” Haka broke of as her eyes sparkled with a small hint of sadness. “It is true that they are known in many places for their healing properties….that is one of the main reasons both species were hunted to near extinction. Over the years they have become rather elusive; their numbers are no longer great in number.” She smiled kindly at Thistle “There are those who fight to keep them protected….I am sure one day you will meet one like you.”

Haka smiled at Amy “A witch? It has been a while since I last spoke with a witch…although that was not a good meeting…” She reached for her drink and took a mouthful which she savoured before swallowing. She glanced at her wings and smiled “I am rather proud of them…They can be very useful. Thank you for saying a nice thing about them.”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:59 pm
[{Sorry. Worked pulled me away.}}

Amy smiled softly at Thistle and nodded. "Yes, we are. We're very close. I used to wander all across the country when I was younger, but when I got Thistle, I decided to settle down here. I knew she was too young to travel, and I wouldn't want her to go from one place to another in just a few weeks, anyway. A young one wouldn't adjust to that well."

Amy looked back at Haka when she began speaking of all the unicorns and Pegasus she had seen in the past. Her own gaze became wistful and soft as she tried to imagine such a sight.

"Wow... All those unicorns and Pegasus... that must have been incredible. I can't believe anyone would ever want to hunt such amazing creatures. That is beyond barbaric. I'm glad there are those out there that are protecting them now. I do hope Thistle gets to meet one some day, though I have no idea how she will since I doubt there are any on Earth. If there were, surely someone would have seen one by now, right? On Earth, I mean."

When Haka started talking about witches, Amy smiled and nodded. "Yep, I'm a witch, though I'm still working on learning spells and potions. I can transfigure cloth into any outfit I desire, and I can control wind and water to some extent. And you said you had a bad experience with a witch? I definitely hope it wasn't my mother. Haven't seen her since I was little, but from what I remember, she could be one nasty piece of work if you got on her bad side."

Amy looked at Haka's wings. "They really are amazing. You should be proud of them. Do you fly around a lot? Did you just recently just come to Earth? You speak as if you have."

Thistle lightly licked the side of Haka's hand, hoping she didn't mind. Then, she nuzzled her hand.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:22 pm
((Lol, tis ok~))

”Indeed, it can be hard for a young one to adjust to places when they are constantly on the move. Although, you should not worry so much with this one though” She indicated to Thistle “It is in her nature to travel.” She smiled softly and polished of the remainder of her drink.

“It is a sad truth….Pegasus blood is very valuable and the horn of a unicorn is extremely treasured in many places.” Haka tucked a few lose bangs behind her ear and glanced at Thistle. “If you know what to look for and where to look you will find them.” She muttered not really giving away too much information “I am sure you will find some someday.”

“It was a male witch, a disagreement that we had led to our fight….But that is a story not for this place.” The Fallen Angel forced a small smile “You do not like your birth parent?” She asked feeling rather curious and interested in the woman’s words. “My parents……I do not know them….” She said with a small shrug.

Haka nodded her head once at Amy’s words “I fly most of the time. Preferably at night I am always able to see clearly.” She snapped her fingers and made the shadow of her glass morph and change into the form of a small person “I manipulate shadows and darkness…It is only natural for me to feel at home in the dark.” The shadow mini person sat on Haka’s shoulder before vanishing. “I am new here….This will be my 3rd week on this strange planet. I have much to learn.”

She smiled down at Thistle when the pony licked and nuzzled her hand. In return, Haka stroked through the animals main. “So soft~”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:45 pm
Amy was surprised to hear this. "It's in her nature to travel? Really? How can you tell? Is it because she can fly?"

Amy frowned at the thought of Pegasus and unicorns being killed just because their blood and horns brought large amounts of money. That was just sick.

Amy then felt encouraged when she heard Haka say something vague about being able to see Pegasus and unicorns if you knew where to look. And her words about being sure Thistle would meet adult ones in the future gave her hope. Even though she didn't really know Haka, Amy felt she could trust what she was saying.

"A male witch, you say? That doesn't surprise me. They can be very hot blooded creatures. Very arrogant and easily angered. I've only met a couple in my life, thankfully."

Amy crossed her legs, one knee over the other and leaned closer to Haka in interest. She was fascinating to talk with! She was so glad she had come into AS.

"It's not that I don't like my mother... I just don't understand her very well or her actions. She seems like a very selfish creature, from what I do remember. She left when I was 4 or 5. Threw my father into some major depression and he's never really recovered. He's very bitter and sad. My mother sends me a check every month via my father. I also am living in her house and have access to her savings. Having lived for centuries, she's amassed quite a bit by collecting and selling relics. So she financially takes care of me, but there's so much more to being a parent than that, you know? She just hates staying in one place for too long."

Amy's eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she saw Haka create a small shadow creature from the shadow of her glass. It was so cute!

"Oh my gosh!!! That is so neat! How long can those creatures live? That would be so cool to have one! It was so cute."

"And it's only your third week on Earth? Wow. Well, if you need a job to make money, you can have one here. If you are looking for one, of course."

Amy looked down at Thistle as Haka said 'soft' and saw that she was stroking Thistle's mane. "I brush her hair almost every night. She really enjoys it, just like I do. That's actually one of the ways we started to bond at first."

Thistle saw Haka's wings stretched out to her sides, and Thistle stretched out her own small wings as far as she could, though they mostly went up rather than out.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:15 pm
Haka nodded her head and smiled encouragingly “Of course it is in her nature to travel. She was not blessed with wings and speed to just stay still.” Haka said with a small laugh. “Of course, I am sure she is very
accustomed to staying by your side, she will probably only go wherever you go.”

Haka narrowed her eyes when Amy spoke about male witches. It was clear by her sudden sour look that she was not fond of them at all. “They can be rather tedious to deal with…Arrogant and easily angered are only two words I would use when describing them.” Of course, Haka has come across a few male witches that had been ok enough to share a word with, but most of them were power mad and always looking to test their powers out on someone.

When Amy leaned in a bit closer, out of pure instinct Haka leaned back. She eyed the young witch with care before realising she was not a threat. The silver haired girl listened intently to Amy’s story about her parents. When Amy said about there being more to being a parent other than providing lumps of money, Haka shook her head “I do not know what it means to being a parent. I have always been alone.” She smiled somewhat “Fallen Angels are better off alone. We are not the most sociable of creatures and our reputation is not a clean one.”

Haka laughed at Amy’s reaction to her little shadow trick. She was a bit puzzled when Amy asked how long they lived for and even found herself pondering that little question. “They are not a living substance. They require no food, water or even air…They are….just fabrics of darkness that listen to me.” She snapped her fingers and created a small shadow bird that flew around Amy before landing on the witches head “I can keep them around for as long as I want.” She added with a simple shrug.

“A job?” Haka muttered while growing interested “I have had one of those before….I hunted people” She stated all too innocently “Bad people…” She paused and smiled brightly “It would be ….fun to work in such a wonderful place.”

Haka smiled as she continued to play with Thistle’s mane. “It shows that you look after her very well.” She noted.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:26 pm
{{Will have to leave in 10 minutes b/c work gets out. I then need to go grocery shopping, but I'll be back after that. Shouldn't take more than half an hour. I don't have much to get. Up to you if you want to stay. If you do, I'll come back and RP with you. biggrin }}

Amy nodded to most of what Haka said, finding that she agreed with most of what the Fallen Angel said.

When Haka talked about being alone, Amy looked at her somewhat sadly. "I can't believe you never knew your parents at all. Actually, I'm kinda surprised you had parents. I always had just assumed God created all of the angels."

When Haka made a shadow bird appear and it flew around Amy's head and then perched on it, her eyes were huge and sparkling brightly.

"Oh my! It's wonderful! It's so cute! Can I hold it or will it disappear since it's shadow?"

"And you know, I've come to learn that it doesn't really matter what others think of you. So what if 'Fallen Angel' is a bad title to have? I don't know you very well, but from what I've seen lately, you seem very nice and VERY interesting. So I wouldn't worry about it, especially around here."

She was glad to hear that Haka had only hunted bad guys in the past, though that actually didn't surprise her too much. She couldn't see the woman ever hurting someone innocent.

She grew excited when Haka said she wouldn't mind having a job here. She hadn't expected her to already say she wouldn't mind working at AS. That was awesome!

"Really? Cool! I think you'd be a great greeter, but I'm not sure what all you'd like. I'm not sure you know what all you'd like. So, we can let you try out different positions if you want, and see which one you like the best. We have greeter, bar tender, food preparer, body guard, trolley driver, maintenance person, cleaner... Any idea of where you'd like to start? Normally I'd consult with Kits on big staff assignments, but we've had job openings and an open application process for so long, that we kind of hire who we each think might work in the place."

Thistle was becoming so relaxed with Haka's attention that she started to just wander over to her, intent on curling up on her lap.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:10 pm
((Tis all good))

Haka tilted her head to the side and stared blankly at Amy “I was created much the same way as you. I became what I am today through my own faults.” She sighed “Of course, we are considered to be created rather than born…people are able to think what they like and come up with their own conclusions and stories” she said indicating that the subject would be a long one with a few twists and possibly endless.

The Fallen Angel smiled at Amy’s reaction towards the shadow bird. “It will only disappear if I tell it to or I am destroyed.” She watched the bird and smiled mischievously before snapping her fingers. More birds began to appear and fly around the room in an array of shapes and sizes. “They are very basic. So I am able to create quite a few at one time”

Haka turned away and made all the birds but the original disappear “The title alone is enough to hint towards what kind of person I am or was.” Her eyes flashed red briefly before settling back to their orange colouring.

Changing the subject Haka listened eagerly to what kind of jobs they had going and all of them seemed to elude the Angel. But she was rather happy that she could try them all out before finding out what it was she liked “They all sound wonderful.” She smiled brightly “They will make a change from the usual things I do for money.”

Haka glanced down at Thistle and smiled kindly. “Little one are you tired?” She asked the pony as she reached out with a hand to pat the animal.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:59 pm
{{ smile I'm back! I'm going to go take a quick shower after I post here, but I'm sure I'll be out by the time you post. smile }}

Amy was kinda surprised to hear the part about angels being created in much the same way humans were. "Uh... that's possible for angels? I thought sex was like against the rules or something, or impossible for angels... Of course, these were all just assumptions. I guess nothing different than people thinking witches can ride on brooms. Well, technically I could considering I can control the wind, but you know what I mean."

Amy laughed and shook her head. Then, when she saw all the birds that Haka made appear out of thin air, she looked around at the sight and just grinned. They were beautiful. They even sounded like real birds.

She reached up to her head, gently grabbed the bird, and brought it down to hold in her hands. It felt very light and cool. Since it was just made of shadows, it didn't have body heat to keep it warm. She petted the side of its face and smiled.

"It's so cute."

Amy looked back up at Haka while still petting the shadow bird. She looked a little uncertain at some of the stuff Haka said.

"Well, your title doesn't define who you are, but how can you be bad? You said that your title 'Fallen Angel' kind of describes what kind of life you've lived, but you have proven to me to be very nice, smart and interesting. Umm, this place is a family place, though. I'd love to have you work here, but you do have to keep the thought in mind that families come here. Think you can do that?"

She smiled encouragingly at Haka, sure she could do it.

Thistle had watched the birds in fascination. They flew, too! She almost wanted to try and catch one, but she didn't want to scare them off. Then, before she could decide what to do, the birds disappeared!

Then, Thistle looked back at Haka. She wasn't tired, but she was definitely very relaxed. She carefully and gently moved over to Haka's lap. She looked up at her to make sure this was okay. "Okay?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:19 pm
Haka tilted her head to the side before smiling “I don’t follow rules” She said leaving it at that but not before adding “Besides, that rule is bent for procreation.” She shifted on her seat and adjusted her position slightly.

Haka smiled when Amy called the shadow bird cute. It was rather cute compared to some of the creatures she created with her powers. Birds were good for scouting and sending messages but they were next to useless in fights. It was in fighting that she pulled out the big guns and summoned up monsters that can scare the bravest of men.

The Fallen Angel blinked a few times at Amy’s words and took in a small breath. “You never gain a title without doing something to achieve it...I will say nothing more on the matter.” Although she was curious about a lot of things, Haka was pretty private with her past and would often seal her lips when things turned towards that murky area. “Family place? This is where people gather together?” She asked feeling herself leaning forwards “I will keep that in mind. This will be a good opportunity for me to study people of this place.”

Haka looked down at Thistle and patted the pony gently on the head. “It is okay.” She whispered in a cooing voice as she stroked the pony slowly and soothingly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:35 pm
{{Okay, now I'm getting in the shower. I got distracted. lol.}}

Amy grinned brightly when Haka said she could observe people here and would remember that it's a family place. "Great! You said you don't follow rules, and generally I had problems with that, too, when I was out on my own traveling, but here we do need to follow the rule that no alcohol is served until later at night, and even then it's only wine and then harder stuff to be mixed with hot chocolate or other warmer drinks when it gets cold outside. Also, we try to be welcoming to everyone and be a place families feel comfortable to be at. Oh! We also have a pet area here where owners bring their pets, all different kinds."

"So, do you know what kind of stuff you like to do? If you want to observe people, I'd recommend starting out as a greeter or bartender, studying under Tommy here."

Thistle squeaked softly, happily and nuzzled against her. She was so happy she understood her. "Thank you. You nice."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 98 Total: 98 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:37 pm
Trick or Treat! -winks at Tommy-

Treats: 35
Tricks: 47
Gift: 1

-smirks when he gives her treats- I'll be back in an hour...maybe. wink -pats his cheek and heads up to the Upper GGG and to Psy's mansion-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games