Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
evening Kay....how you doing??

Eh, I'm okay, I guess. How are you?

doing good....been a quick day since I got up so late...

That's good.

Yeah, I know how that is.

yeah....haven't felt like doing much but play on puter again....but that is slow too...now it is dinner time...how are you doing on the event?? I still level one....

Level 5, got my 500 heals, but still need 177 more attacks. >.<

Level ten would have been nice too, but that's impossible.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:37 pm
Skyailia

yeah....haven't felt like doing much but play on puter again....but that is slow too...now it is dinner time...how are you doing on the event?? I still level one....

Sky-chan *_* *schnurr flausch* cat_whee  

Connor Cuina

Rebel Kitten

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:42 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
evening Kay....how you doing??

Eh, I'm okay, I guess. How are you?

That's good.

wow....I just cant seem to get into it this year....I guess it is cause we have to the potions...or it could be that it will take me away from BG and what Mikey is going to do next........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:43 pm
Connor Cuina
Skyailia

Sky-chan *_* *schnurr flausch* cat_whee

**smiles** hihi....**hugs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good.

wow....I just cant seem to get into it this year....I guess it is cause we have to the potions...or it could be that it will take me away from BG and what Mikey is going to do next........

I stopped using potions way back towards the beginning, Gaia sure djsbehbeudbeebebe'd us there. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:46 pm
Skyailia

are you a level 1 Bunny? cat_redface Na forget it, not so impotant this baka achievement thing cat_4laugh
Hope you are doing well cat_whee  

Connor Cuina

Rebel Kitten

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good.

I stopped using potions way back towards the beginning, Gaia sure djsbehbeudbeebebe'd us there. stressed

**laughs** I surely agree there...I haven't used any of the free ones but I have a friend who may want them.....she has been playing so much her bumping has fallen real low.....I would rather BG and chat with friends......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:55 pm
Connor Cuina
Skyailia

are you a level 1 Bunny? cat_redface Na forget it, not so impotant this baka achievement thing cat_4laugh
Hope you are doing well cat_whee

yeah...haven't been doing the event much.....not really interested in the achievement thing this year...having more fun in BG threads....with everything going on in RL I am taking it one day at a time.....so today is a good day **smiles**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Connor Cuina

Rebel Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:56 pm
cat_redface forgot to say hello here cat_redface  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laughs** I surely agree there...I haven't used any of the free ones but I have a friend who may want them.....she has been playing so much her bumping has fallen real low.....I would rather BG and chat with friends......

The free ones are just little health potions though... It's the energy ones people need. Gaia scammed us for 'em though. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 pm
Connor Cuina
cat_redface forgot to say hello here cat_redface

Hello there. How are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:01 pm
Skyailia

yeah...haven't been doing the event much.....not really interested in the achievement thing this year...having more fun in BG threads....with everything going on in RL I am taking it one day at a time.....so today is a good day **smiles**

good to hear cat_whee
*smile* dunno why the person behind us tries it, she don't like achievement thing so much cat_confused
happy when my friends have good days cat_whee and can smile cat_4laugh
fun makes to write cat_3nodding with friends and in RPGs cat_whee  

Connor Cuina

Rebel Kitten

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:04 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

The free ones are just little health potions though... It's the energy ones people need. Gaia scammed us for 'em though. :/

yeah..when I do play and need energy I just quit till it builds back up..I guess I am cheap that way....I am in RL too..**laughs**  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:09 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah..when I do play and need energy I just quit till it builds back up..I guess I am cheap that way....I am in RL too..**laughs**

Yep. Leveling and changing class energizes too, but that doesn't happen much. >.<

Cashoween, they're calling this. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:14 pm
Connor Cuina
Skyailia

good to hear cat_whee
*smile* dunno why the person behind us tries it, she don't like achievement thing so much cat_confused
happy when my friends have good days cat_whee and can smile cat_4laugh
fun makes to write cat_3nodding with friends and in RPGs cat_whee

**smiles** thanks
I agree there...
yeah...I like when my roller coaster rider stays on the upswing..**laughing** that way I can smile and laugh and have fun here with friends.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games