Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Triantha

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:13 pm
Hello. I'm Triantha "Tri" for short. I'm 18 and live in Iowa.

I got a random pm, and I though... why not join?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:26 am
umm hey!
my name's the darkone15.."Dark" for short
im 16 and i live in georgia
yeah i got the pm randomly....so why not join?

i like anime,videogames, and drawing  

thedarkone15

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:03 am
Hi ^_^ I just wanted to welcome all the new members! I hope you have fun while being in this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:13 am
Hello to everybody ^_^
I'm Charry, or Sinsa, or Skitma, Or Jack the Pirate zombie monkey from pirates of the caribean with super ninja training >.<
But a gril version of that really....

I live in England, but I was raised (8 yrs) in Virginia, we moved around the state quite a bit.
I am currently 13, 14 on April 3rd.
I love to write (Mostly poems) and read, and hang out on gaia ^_^  

Jack_Teh_Monkey

Pandella

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:37 pm
My name is Taylor, and I've been on gaia since Jan. 16 2006  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:46 pm
Hello. My name is Jake and I am 16. I have been on Gaia for about one-and-a-half - 2 years. I like to read, write, play video games, watch anime, and bike and stuff like that. I also play the guitar a little.  

Delusions of Sorrow

6,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Malekie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:37 pm
Hey everyone.I'm Lauren and I'm 20.I've been a part of Gaia since '05.I like gaming,anime,and reading among other things.I'm a southern girl,born and raised in the south,though I am nowhere near being a redneck.Well,that's about all for now ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:44 am
~Hiya!

I'm Calli or Cal for short.

I'm 14.

I live in Canada.

I like writing, reading, tennis, and other things...etc~

I was invited by a random pm. There wasn't any reason for me not to join so... :]  

Calli2468

Beloved Raider

Oscar Francoise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:47 am
I saw the guild's description and thought 'why not join?" and here I am...

I'm 20, in college, I like photography (though I'm not good at it) and writing (though I haven't done much of that recently). I hate sports (of any kind) and would rather have my eyes glued to the screen (computer or tv) or to the pages of a book than have to go through PE ever again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:50 am
I don't remember if I introduced myself already xd  

Goule

The Orange Wolf

5,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:00 am
ive been with why not for about a year and i dont think i actrully intro duced my self :p i was invited here from someone who saw me in the avitar contest im shadow lion heart but some people call me LH, im on gaia almost every day and i like to step into my workshop and make cartoons, cards, movies, and rarely games (ive made "killer pin ball go to gamemaker 7 on the web and look for it) and thats about it of me  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:16 pm
heya! AMECHAN HERE pleased to meet you! Please mail me whenever you want TY!!! 3nodding  

holyserafin

Lady Olga

Sparkly Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Hi there I'm Christina also known as olgakay smile I'm 25. I've been married for 5 years (6yrs this June!) to my wonderful husband. I enjoy surfing the web, playing on gaia (of course lol), the sims, watching reality shows like survivor, cruising around, shopping, blahblahblah. Ok there's a lot. I won't drone on biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:52 pm
Shhhhhhhh! I'm about to defy you.

Allo!
Um. Bunny is bored, so I'll ramble about meself for a bit.
I do that sometimes, refer to myself is the first and/or third person.
>_>
Er, right, about me and introductions and the like. I'm on task I promise ^o^;
*Bunny be sick and out of her mind this Friday, so please forgive her. Oh, and uber excited for tomorrow*
Anyway. My original account joined Gaia 4/19/2004 and Bunny, my 2nd account, joined 4/27/2004.
I'm 19 years young with a birthday approaching much too soon in June.
I'm also a sophomore at the beautiful Western Carolina University located in the blazing metropolis (sarcasm) of Cullowhee NC. But I love it plenty and wouldn't want to be anywhere else mrgreen
Um. I plan to major in Middle Grades Education with concentrations in Social sciences and English. That's a fancy way of saying I'ma be a middle school English and history major xD
I like Gaia, history, reading, music, not being sick, cuddling, SIMS, roses, Kingdom Hearts, and tons of other stuff that I could go on and on about :3
I do avi art and RP too.
I like getting avi art as well xD
I'm happily in an uber serious relationship with a US Marine. I heart him! And he's coming here tomorroooooow! [uber excited bouncing Bunny here]
And. Um. I'm sick right now and get to go with my suitemate to get an MRI later today :3
And. Uh. Ok, I can't think of anything else that wouldn't bore y'all to tears ^o^ So. Thanks for accepting my request! And I'll just quietly slip away now xD

User Image

Singing Bunny

Beloved Lover

12,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50

Demic_Noctum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:11 pm

yea, this demic, I got invited here a long long time ago, and I figured... eh... why not???... sounds cheesy when I say it out loud

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games