Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:59 pm
Damien looked at Yukora. In a sense, he understood why she wasn't willing to do the time travel spell, but wouldn't this be the type of situation where it would be a good thing? When she asked him about not going to the dance, he shrugged. "I felt something was wrong with you and Kaji. I tried to chase after you when you left the infirmary but i lost you in the halls. When i went back, i saw Kaji write a note and flew out the window. I didn't even know he had wings. Anyway, I started to get angry at myself for not being able to stop my two best friends from breaking up and I changed into a winged demon. I tried to chase Kaji down, but lost him in the rainstorm. I flew around all night looking for him. By sunrise, my wings were too tired to fly anymore, but I saw Kaji flying back to the school. I had to walk through the woods and cross the river to get back. When I got back, I went straight to the female dorms and knocked on what i thought was your door, but turned out to be Asuka's. She dragged me in because someone was walking down the hall. we talked, we kissed, then I went to find you and Kaji, and the rest you already know," he said. He looked toward the vending machines. Asuka was next in line. "She knew why i took off after you and Kaji, but she doesn't know why everything transpired in the first place."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:57 pm
Yukora nodded and looked at Asuka. She felt bad that Damien had to keep stuff from her, and that she might not fully trust him because of it. She turned back to Damien and said "I think the only thing you shouldn't tell her is the whole AIDS thing..." Yukora looked down and hid her face with her hair, and tried to take a second to try to think clearly. "Just for your info, we did use protection, but Kaji was worried because there's always a possibility that, you know, so..." she sighed and continued. "...I don't know what I'd rather use the time travel spell for...the fact that I didn't ask Kaji more questions before we did it, or the fact that I told my dad everything..." she looked at Damien again and sighed again. "I'm tired of things being so hard...I just want my dad and my boyfriend to get along, is that really too much to ask?" she asked retorically, but hoped that if Damien had a good answer, he would give it to her.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:04 am
Kaji's eyes opened slowly. His pupils painfully dialated as the light seeped in from the window. Letting out a yawn, he stretched, allowing his muscles to contract, tighten, then relax. He sat up, and looked around the room, confused. "Yukora?" He called. No reply. "Hey Hu--" He noticed a note on the table. He stood up, and read it. He decided he would take a shower, get dressed, and go downstairs to meet them.

-45 minutes later-

Kaji quickly scurried out of the room, and down the stairwell. The metal chains that hung off of his skintight pants clanked and scratched against the cold handrail as he slid down it. He slowed down as he reached the vending machines, and put one dollar into one of the machines and bought a bottle of water. The cool "sweating" bottle felt good as it touched his skin. He twisted the cap and took a small sip of the water, closed it, then walked into the cafeteria. He saw Yukora and Damien sitting at a nearby table. When he got there, he leaned in near Yukora, and kissed her cheek gently, his snakebites felt chilled from the water as they carressed her soft skin. He sat down in the seat next to her and waved to Damien. "Ello" He said laughing slightly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:10 am
Yukora was focused on the conversation she was having with Damien, and didn't even see Kaji approaching the table. When she felt something on her cheek, and recognized the feel, she instantly turned her head and stood up slightly and kissed him. "Hey hun" she said as she smiled, letting him sit down. "Did you sleep okay?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:14 am
Damien nodded at Kaji and smiled. "You look a hell of a lot better than you did yesterday. And you are one hell of a flyer, you know that? I tried to chase after you yesterday. Imagine me trying to fly fast with new wings," he laughed. "You're gonna have to train me, man."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:20 am
Kaji nodded at Yukora. "Yeah, I slept alright I guess" He put his arm around her and smiled slightly at her. He turned to Damien and chuckled as he got his Proffeseur Bubbalabbaloo's fake-sounding sweedish accent together and smirked. "I Shall See Vat I Ca-Doo." So, what's new with you guys?"  

IggyFACE

Super Buick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:36 am
Damien points to the girl stuffing money into the vending machine across the cafeteria. "Well, it seems that I have made a huge fan. I'm not sure if you met her yesterday or not, but there was a lot of drama going on. That's Asuka. She just came here yesterday, and it seems that she's taking a liking to me," he said, smiling sheepishly. "Yukora thought that we did the deed already, but it was just a kiss. I'm interested to see where this will go though."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:57 am
Yukora blushed and put her hand behind her head, fiddling with her hair. "Well it was a very easy accusation to make with the way you guys were talking" she said in her defense, but was embarassed at the same time. She layed her head on Kaji's arm and smiled, but frowned when she reminded herself that she has yet to tell Kaji that she told her dad everything. "Well...um...hun, there's something I have to tell you..." she said as she sat up and looked him in the eyes. "I told Damien everything...but he's not the only one" she looked down for a second, then back at him. "...I...also told my dad everything too...but I'm not going to talk to him until I go home, but as for our plan, I don't know how it will work now..." she said as she looked down and felt her eyes tearing up slightly.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:00 am
Asuka Finally got all the food adn turned around to see there was another boy sitting at the table. Oh looks like Kaji came to join the fun, im glad Daimen has his friends back and are ok again, i think i should let them alone for a while Asuka heads back to the table and sits Yukoras and Daimens food down on the table and she sits her own food infront of Kaji "here you can take mine im not that hungry anymore" She smiles and stands up "you guys have alot to catch up on so ill see you guys later, have fun" She kisses Daimens cheek and walks out the door and decided to run back to her room real fast. She got inside and looked around until she spoted the thing she was looking for. "i hear they have a pretty good gym here and i havent praticed in a while i think ill go pratice for a little bit" She picks up her sword and writes a note on the outside of the door so if anyone came by they would know she isnt in her room and she headed off to the gym.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:05 am
Yukora was going to try to stop Asuka from leaving, but thought it wasn't her place. Even if she was going to, Asuka was gone before she had the chance. She felt kind of bad and just slowly nibbled away at her food, silently wishing things had gone better just then. Yukora took a deep breath and let it out with a small sigh. "There's nothing I can do about it now, so there's no point in sitting here like a pouty baby" she told herself. She took two final, huge bites of her food, and got up to throw the rest away. When she was back from the trash can, she grabbed her bag and said "I'm gonna go for a walk, then head back to the dorm to do some homework" she said. "So...I'll seeya guys later" she said as she walked away. She actually was going towards the dorms, but hoped neither of the boys would notice it. She went straight up to her dorm and took out the book that she hadn't read a single page from in what seemed like months. She lost herself in the book, and all other thoughts left her mind completely. For a little while, she was at peace with herself, and the world.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:31 pm
DAmien tried to stop Asuka from leaving, but she kissed him on the cheek and left before he could get a single word out. As he watched her leave the cafeteria, he heard Yukora say she was gonna go for a walk. After she left, Damien looked at Kaji, lifted his arm and sniffed his armpit while he laughed lightly. "Well, I know I put deoderant on this morning, so that can't be it," he joked. He watched as Kaji poked at his food and frowned. "Dude, I know things are ******** up, and there's nothing I can do to change things. But I'm willing to listen if you need someone to talk to," he said as he took a bite of food. He chewed and swallowed. "Besides, it's not gonna do you any good to hold it all in." He finished his food and stood up. As he grabbed his trash, he looked Kaji in the eyes. "Remember, I'm your friend. I'm here for you. If you need to talk, you know where to find me, man," he said before walking toward the trash can.

Damien went to his dorm and grabbed his gym bag. He made his way into the locker room and changed. He headed out of the locker room into the adjoining weight room. He put a Mushroomhead cd into the stereo's cd player and turned the music up. Then he went to start his workouts.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:11 am
Kaji looked up at Damien and nodded with a weak smile. "Thanks, man" he said greatfully, and waved as he watched Damien walk off.

Kaji leaned back in his chair, he was all alone now. He sighed and watched as the cafeteria started to clear. Boredom took control. He then leaned forward, slamed his fork into his untouched plate, and threw away his trash.

He decided that he should exercize as well, even though he didnt eat anything. He grabbed a snack and another bottle of water before he went upstairs to the dorm to get some clothes to change into. Quietly, he knocked on the door and said a quick hi to Yukora, then went into the bathroom to change.

Kaji scurried down the stairs again, and walked into the weight room. He took a quick swig of water, then got on one of the vaccant tredmills.  

IggyFACE

Super Buick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:32 am
Damien was on his third set of benchpresses when Kaji walked into the weight room. He smiled and said, " it's so much more fun to work out with other people." He finished his set and sat up on the bench. "Hope the music doesn't bother ya, man," he said. He walked over to the arm curl station and picked up a set of 45 pound dumbells.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:26 am
Yukora almost didn't hear the knock on the door because she was right in the middle of the most interesting part of her book. She quickly set the bookmark in and answered the door. She saw it was Kaji and didn't think he'd be back so early. Once he was changed, she said goodbye and gave him a quick kiss before letting him get on his way. Within minutes of him leaving, she yawned, and realized how tired she was. Even though it was only the early afternoon, she decided she was going to take a nap after staying up as long as she could. She didn't want her sleep pattern to get all whacked out, since they were all leaving for Holiday break a week from that day. She figured she better braincall Kaji in case she falls asleep before he's back in the dorm for the night. "Hey hun, I'm not sure where I'm gonna be for the next couple hours. I'll probably be out somewhere or asleep, so I'm gonna leave a key under the door on the right side. All you have to do is feel in the c**t under the door with your fingers and you'll find the key. Then you can either keep it with you or just store it there, whatever you want to do. Hope you have fun doing whatever you're going, love you, seeya soon." Yukora ended the call and took a shower. When she got out, she put on fresh clothes and walked down to Tentai park. She climbed up into one of the trees and cried a bit as she tried to plan out what to do when she went home.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items