Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PawnRocket

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:21 pm
XP it's ok gl on you're quest 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:21 am
Good Morning! Bump  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:54 am
User Image

mrgreen Hi hi~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:50 am
A bump for you ^^

kailiax

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@acy>
I'm actually a duck. Quack! blaugh

@ryan>
Sankkyu for your bump! xD I'm wondering too xD
What about the G-Bot thingy? sweatdrop

@adie>
Is that a sample? xD If so, can I commission you to do an avvy art of me? whee How much are you laying down your price? 3nodding
Wuvvles your work xDDD

@Symphony>
I haven't been online for a day and it has gone way way down xD
Sankkyu for bumping it up xD

@cookie>
Nah xD It's okay xD It's like what I did with Rosenfall and Gilla hehehe...
Both are questing for cans so whenever I have cans, I'd split the amount into half and donate to them both ^O^

@Gilla>
Oh hi! xD Was just done talking about you hehehe...
Sankkyu for the bump! ^O^

-----------------------

@imters>
More papers from you! Sankkyu xD
I'm running a little low on items so umm... hope your gifts aren't too shabby ... >.<

@toadies>
It's okay xD It's a voluntary thing. Thank you for being one of the regulars ^O^

To both Jarah911 and prince_syoran ... sankkyu for joining in the list! ^O^ I'm happy to encrypt your names together with the others. They are on the first page xD Near the bouncing mummies hehehe...

A special thank you to Danz for completing her mega project for winter 2007!! ^O^ You've also included Korora and Koropora! xDDD How sweet! ^O^

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:30 am
In love with all of you.....

Lol G-bot is ugly... whee

Till the very end....

kailiax

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nah xD
I think it's a cute chibified version of Robocop's head whee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:38 am

Lol but i cant evolve using it n.n
Edit: I need help here....choices choices choices....do you think I get a cloud....the price of it is high now....or should i wait awhile more....

Till the very end....

kailiax

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:18 pm

If you want a cloud, better try get it now >.<

It may turn out like the demonic pendant or katana.
I mean, I bought my dp for like 100k ++ back in early July 2007 and now it's a whopping 200k ++ eek

Since the cloud is a pretty cool item, I think it'll be in demand pretty soon, just like the katana and dp.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:22 pm

ok...choice for you koro...cloud or Gift of the Gods or Celebrity Date or winter rose or ORLY? Hat or aquatica.....

Till the very end....

kailiax

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:29 pm

I'd say ... cloud! blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:31 pm

Wait. Did you just edited your post? O_o

I didn't notice the last two items before xP
Since you added them... the ORLY hat would be my choice! blaugh

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:31 pm

but cloud is like 50k now.....is there any chance that it might drop to 40k...?

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:34 pm

There might be a possibility but a rare one.
You'll need to check the mp everyday, hoping that would happen >.<

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:37 pm

they are now 49k....sigh I dont want to part with so much gold....x.X"

Till the very end....

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games