Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:45 am
Hi, I'm Kit. I'm from Tokyo Japan, but my Japanese isn't that good yet because I recently moved their from Texas. I am 20 years old. My favorite animals are hamsters, cats, and bats.

I have six cats and one rabbit. I also have a few fish.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:27 pm
Hello people! I'm a 20 year old female from Georgia. I work as a dog trainer at a Petsmart. I personally own 4 dogs, 3 cats, and a bird. I love all animals though. I love to play with the snakes and bearded dragons at work. Once I get out of college I'm going to start building a house on the 10 acres of land I inherited and eventually get a horse, a snake, a guinea pig, and some fish. Maybe some other ones too. You never know...

If there are any other dog trainers in the guild I'd love to talk to you guys and compare notes.

Also if anyone has a dog training question please let me know.

Now on to a little bit about my animals:

Maggie
Breed: Boxer
Interesting Facts: She only has one eye. She bit through two chain links in my fence and then tried to stick her 63lb self through the tiny hole...Needless to say she got pretty scraped up. Her eye got poked and she ended up losing the vision in the eye, but thats just where the problems started. The pressure behind her eye continued to build even with the hundreds of dollars of medication we were giving her. So the vet said the only thing we could do was remove the eye....So I call her "One-eyed Hopper"

Max
Breed: Border Collie
Interesting Facts: We found Max in an apartment complex parking lot. It took us two months to get him to fully trust us enough to take him home. When we first found him, his collar was so tight that it was choking him...To this day he is still scared to death of men, but he is the most loving dog to us. If I cry he puts his nose under my arms to make me move them and then licks the tears off.

Dum Dum or Pup
Breed: Pure-bred MUTT
Interesting Facts: I adopted Dum Dum from an adoption agency called Morning Star. I had gone to look at a pit bull but he was just such a cute little fluff ball I ended up taking him home instead. Not even two weeks after we got him home, he earned the name Dum Dum...We had cooked some chicken in tin foil on the grill and threw the trash outside so that we could take it to the road in the morning. When he went outside to go to the bathroom later that night he ended up sneaking away from us and eating almost all of the tinfoil...I stayed up all night on the phone with a 24hour emergency clinic and watched as he pooped out shiny turds for the next few weeks...Also he really likes electrical shocks.

Jack
Breed: Pekingnese
Interesting Facts: This little old lady came into my work when Jack was about 8 months old and came up to me. She said that she couldn't take care of him anymore. Her son had gotten him for her as a birthday present and she realized that she couldn't give him everything he needed. So she wanted to know if I knew anyone who would take him...Needless to say, I'm the one who took him. His favorite activity now is to watch t.v. and when other animals come on tv he likes to talk to them...

Pepper
Breed: Grey Tabby Cat
Interesting Facts: Pepper was one of a litter of ten kittens that a stray cat had at my grandmother's house...The problem was that the kittens were starting to disappear. Come to find out that a bob cat was killing them. So my mom and I took her home to rescue her. We had to bottle feed her and keep her with us at all times.

Miss Muppet
Breed: Calico Cat
Interesting Facts: We found Miss Muppet when we were moving my other grandmother out of her house when her husband died. I was walking outside and I heard meowing. So I ran and got my mom. When we found her her back right paw looked like it had been ripped open by a wild animal. She healed up alright. She was very young so we had to bottle feed her as well. Now, she has nerve damage in her foot and a mental problem. When she scratches her head, her tail twitches and she attacks her tail...

Kilala
Breed: Grey Tabby Cat
Interesting Facts: Kilala is another one that I got from work...This lady found three kittens under the porch of her house. She brought them into work and said that her husband said that if she didnt get rid of them that he was going to drown them...So i took her home.

Splint
Breed: Shaft-tailed Finch
Interesting Facts: Splint is another one that I got from work...I found Splint in his cage hanging upside down from his nest by his toenail. His toenail had gotten caught in the wicker. When I took him out of the cage and took him to the vet they said that they wanted to euthanize him. So I brought him home...His leg has healed up very well...His toe however sticks straight out.  

randers4488

Liltweet_gal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:33 pm
Hello there! So, I'm 14 years old (15 on the 28th of July) and I like animals, obviously. My favorite animals are elephants, Penguins and Hippos. Sadly I can't have any of those as pets. I probably wouldn't be able to take care of them very well anyways. Currently I have a 2 year old tuxedo cat. Her name is Smoochie because it looks like she has black lipstick on. I want a snake, but my parents won't let me have one. My frend also wants a snake, she was going to get one, but got a cat and bunny instead. Oh well.

I also like drawing, reading, and anime/manga 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:00 pm
I have 3 Beta Fish (Delta, Gamma, and Zeta), 2 guppies, one Neon Tetra, and a bunch of Sea Monkeys. I live in the US and can drive. Don't worry; the only thing I crashed into was a snowbank while I was backing up. Oh, yeah... and fishtailing in the snow is fun. ^_^ It helps if nobody else is on the roads. I work, though I wish I had more time to relax. I love to read- so much, in fact, that I can read 4 or 5 books simultaneously and still keep track of which is what where, if that makes any sense. If anyone needs some pet help, I'll be glad to give it a try and do my best to help. ^^  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

psychopathic_lollipop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:50 am
My names Donny, I'm 17 and I live in London England. I own a mexican red rump tarantula, a leopard gecko and a corn snake. However also living in my house theres my boyfriends ferret, my little sisters hamsters and my twin sisters rabbits.
I've had reptiles since I was 4 and spent a many of my younger years living and working with my Uncle, who bred tarantulas, in the middle of his reptile rescue center. Over the years we had preety much everything there that you could class as a reptile. On a couple of occasions there were even crocodiles and aligators. But out of all of the animals I've ever looked after...its the tarantulas I like the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:32 pm
Hi!
My name is Madison
and I am 10, 11 Sep. 2nd.
I live in the U.S.

I have a stray cat named Cole we bought in.
And a pure breed Min. Pin. named Walt Missippi.

I have one question:
I found online that dogs can get kidney failure from eating grapes.
Is it raisins or grapes or is it not even true?

If you know, can you P.M. me under the subject Grapes for Dogs.
Thanks!

-Madison  

Jay22237

Samothy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 pm
Hey! My name is samantha, but people just call me sam.
I live in mooresville NC, Just north of charlotte. I'm Fifteen and have lived around pets my whole life. Currently I have two cats, Maggie who is a maine coon cat, and kit who is a tabby.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:15 pm
hiya!
i'm femke, i'm 14 and live in the valley of the sun. the sun never seems to take a break, either. it's getting into the 110s, no cloud in sight. i have two dogs, sparky(a jack russel, extremly adorable and likes to lick stuff made of cloth) and romeo (total mama's boy). i also have a cat named tommytigger. i call him kitty for no reason in particular.  

---kittilia---

---kittilia---

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:18 pm
yes, it's true that dogs can get kidney failure from eating grapes and raisins. some funky toxins are in them. i just found out a few weeks ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:45 pm
Hello. :3 I'm Megan. I love animals, pets, manga, anime, whatever. I live in the natural state with my two brothers and a sister, parents, grandpa, and my papillon Eevee. She's the best. x3 I'm Korean and allergic to cats. D:
Eevee;
Born on St.Patrick's Day (March 17) 2006
Papillon, brown ears, brown mask around eyes, and brown spot on her side. Everything else is white. ;P
Female
Da best.  

Megan o_o

Shisnt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:43 am
Hi everybody! My name is Cassie. Im 18 years old and I live in Pennsylvania. I have been in school for veterinary technician for almost a year now and I am loving every moment of it right now. I favor big dogs over small dogs but as long as nice i don't care. I kinda have a dog. He is mostly my step-fathers dog but he loves me almost as much as he loves my step-dad. My step-dad always says that he is a spitz but i think that he is something else. Oh i forgot to say his name. His name is Powder.(can you guess what color he is) ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:10 pm
my name is MannyK as i go by
well i have one cat
its a demon that's slick and funny
but i still love my cat from hell

we had other pets like hamsters and birds
either they died of disease or my cat got at them
my cat is about 8 yrs old
and still really healthy  

Silver Back GaRilla

maddognate16

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:34 am
Quote:
To include:
name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc.

Hello, fellow guild members!
My name is Lilly M. K. I am a thirteen-year-old Austro-Canadian girl living in Vienna (capital of Austria, for uneducated minds.)
As stated in my appeal to join this guild, my family is not at all ocnventional, having been in possession of a max. of about 50 exotic animals at one point, like spiders, butterflies, a king python, etc., under the care of my 18-year-old brother and me.
From all the animals in my possession in my life at some point, I treasured my silver guinea-pig Molly most, for her tame habits, the natural ability in toilet-training, and all the tricks I taught her...
I am also fond of my brother's snake as it is such a sleek, beautiful animal, fascinating in its feeding habits, and easy to care for.
However, I have longed for a little terrier dog all my life...A dream that will, like so many young people's never come true...
My favourite wild animals are the arctic fox, the wolverine, the elephant shrew, and the puma.
Besides animals I have lots of hobbies and activities I like to follow in everyday life, namely hiking, tennis, singing, gymnastics, biking, swimming, waveboarding, diving, softball and track and field things as well as professional climbing.
I am a very good student, and, as you may have gathered, love indulging in all sorts of literary activities. I am interested in history and global issues, and find fulfillment in having logical arguments with literary people and covering up people's common fallacies in logic.... smile
To sum up I have some weaknesses in character and I am not always easy-going, but have hardly ever been accused of being boring by others....Take me, a sunny-natured but sharp blonde as I am, swift in showing generous gestures but also in creating arguments amongst my group of friends.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:30 am
Hey!

My name is Jaelynn, and I am 16. I have two guineapigs, a turtle, a few fish, and I am currently dogsitting. I actually hope to get a dog and a chinchilla soon, I would also like a turantula, but thats really dreaming, there. Lol. mrgreen I live in Ohio,, and it's boring here. But at least I can see lots o wild life in my backyard. If you can count a squirrel that I named Coconut as a pet, then I have 4 pets. Yuppers, I'm an animal lover, and I wouldn't be surprised if my house is like a zoo when I get my own place.  

ShadowFears

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games