Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:59 am
jackie sighed and stood up slightly frustrated.
scowling slightly she left her room and stormed into the libery

she spotted rock and tutted "it's his fault anyway" she hissed, storming over to the book section she wanted and renching a random book off the shelf  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:49 pm
''What's my fault...'' Rock thought. ''Sharp hearing's always good... All my fault... hmm... I wonder what...'' Rock decided on a manga at sat down against the same shelf he had just aken the book from and started to read  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:19 am
after renching the book from it's hole jackie stormed over to a near by table, causing everyone sitting there at the time to scatter and trip over themseves in an atteped to get away from her.
she pulled open the fron cover and flicked threw the pages untill she found what she was looking for  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:43 pm
He heard the people scatter away. Rock closed his book and pulled off a backflip to land on top of the shelf behind him. He saw Jakie at the table, his wings appeared and he jumped towards that direction and glided and landed as silent as a feather behind Jakie. ''Hey, how you've been?''Rock asked kindly, even if he was rubbing his arm that had gauze wrapped around it.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:30 pm
jackie stood up abruptly and turned to face rock, sh looked at the gauz
and for her brife second her eyes flashed with worry before returning to their cold uncairing form "what do you want?" she glaired at rock as if he had just comitted a majour crime for interupting her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Rex had mysteriously disappeared from the school grounds. No one knew where he had gone, only he did. He told Raven that he had left, but he didn't tell her where.

((Sorry I've been inactive for so long, I'll keep up from now on. Thank you Snuggle for reminding me x3
Ooh, where could Rex be? Find out soon, just make sure your character is close to a TV at the time >:3))  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:11 pm
snuggle89
jackie stood up abruptly and turned to face rock, sh looked at the gauz
and for her brife second her eyes flashed with worry before returning to their cold uncairing form "what do you want?" she glaired at rock as if he had just comitted a majour crime for interupting her.

''Hey, you just looked stormy, that's all. I just wanted to see how you were doin' but seems like I disturbed you. And so, who would I be to leave a friend in such a mood?'' Rock replied, he ignored the glare, knowing that she was always like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:30 am
( 4laugh )

jackie continued t glair at rock "i am not your friend nor will i ever be so do not refer to me with that title again"
she turned around and sat back in the chair flickinh the pages of her book  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:47 pm
snuggle89
( 4laugh )

jackie continued t glair at rock "i am not your friend nor will i ever be so do not refer to me with that title again"
she turned around and sat back in the chair flickinh the pages of her book

''Fine then, classmate... And so, have you heard that I can somehow see the soul of someone? It might not be an original power, but it somehow does. And behind that very glair, you're someone who just wants to be appreciated and have fun with friends... And don,t say I'm wrong, cuz I'm not... I've seen the one of Robin and she's exactly the way I told her... Very motherly and kind. And I knew that even before she even said one word.... Just by the eyes... So tell me, what's wrong?'' Rock asked as he sat down in front of Jakie and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:39 am
jackie growled in annoyance "don't test my pacants because it's quickly evapourating" she hissed her glair becoming icy and unemotinol.
"it would be easy for anyone to guess what robin is like, after all she likes showing emotions and helping people. i on the other hand do not what ever you think you see you are mistaken, along with that pet lizard of yours"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:55 am
snuggle89
jackie growled in annoyance "don't test my pacants because it's quickly evapourating" she hissed her glair becoming icy and unemotinol.
"it would be easy for anyone to guess what robin is like, after all she likes showing emotions and helping people. i on the other hand do not what ever you think you see you are mistaken, along with that pet lizard of yours"

Rock frowned at the pet lizard words. ''Huh? What pet lizard?'' Rock looked inquisitively. He didn't know anything about the dragon, though she was linked to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:50 am
jackie sighed in annoyance "there is no point in telling you if you don't know as it will just raise questions" she flicked the pages in her book idily
"besides it might be best if you didn't know"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:18 pm
snuggle89
jackie sighed in annoyance "there is no point in telling you if you don't know as it will just raise questions" she flicked the pages in her book idily
"besides it might be best if you didn't know"

''Fine... Might as well tell ya that I'm gonna leave this lace for a while... A long while... I'm goign to find someone and train a bit, which I really need... Thought you might wanted to have known...'' Rock said as he got up and walked abck to the manga section to continue reading the manga he was reading at first.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:02 pm
Fenrick walked out of the library and out into the courtyard.

He laid down on the lawn.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:29 am
jackie's eyes widened slightly as she watched rock walk away

a few seconds passed and her face reterned to it's normal stotic self, although her head hurt.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games