Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:43 pm
"son of a b***h you suit of armor are gonna stop her" * begins typing something on his keypad * "this should even things up" *finishes typing something onto his keypad then all of sudden a hole begins coming from the ground and his serpent begins flying up through the ground going at randall and his mobile suit*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:07 pm
randall fires smoke bomb,s as a thick cloud of smoke gose around the inside the sphere randall took the beam saber and cut the serpent head off .  

mg_jan_templar

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:04 pm
"hahaha you actually fell for it" *as serpent head falls off wires come up from the metal overwriting the coding of the armor suit shutting it down* "now let the puppet show begin" *begins controlling the mobile suit with hand as if it was a puppet hitting hit against the sphere damaging it on both sides flicking it up and down then stopping it in it place badly damaged with no head* "now let get rid of your targeting system" *parts begin flying out of the machine* "anything you wanna say before it over"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:28 pm
randall broke the cokpit open and jumped he turned on his old spartan armor with had a br55 rifle .  

mg_jan_templar

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:39 pm
'mmmh what a coward" *crushes the mobile suit see randall running to old suit" *oh not this time* "begins running appear up behind him and grabs him by the neck" *now stay dead for good" *snap neck off ripping off head having it attach to the spinal cord begins drinking the blood cleanse thirst*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:33 pm
*poof* 'hah you fell for my shadow clone that looks like me 'he was waveing outside the gigantic shpere randall had it planed out from the hole start,he just grabed his handgun and just got in a custom space figther and flew off.  

mg_jan_templar

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:59 pm
"******** s**t oh well" *begins typing someting on keypad*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:20 am
randall left earth orbit to a carrier and landed *its good to be back home *he said as he whent to his room he went to the window and saw earth.  

mg_jan_templar

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:17 pm
randall saw a fleet of unsc warship,s he whent to the hangar got in his pelican and flew from his carrier to the warship,s.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:42 pm
WOW~!!! This RP lived~!!!! xDDD HAHAHAH!!! Out of all of my old stupid RPS, and i must say now i must make better ones. u.u This one survived! xD Badass yo! Badass! Round of a plause! u.u *claps alone* Yes! 8D  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:40 pm
(yep it in deed) *finish typing begin looking up at sky then get a message on keypad looks at* "time to go" *begins typing on keypad getting rid of all the stuff and junk that traces back to me and begins walking*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:06 pm
((So may i join in once again? Ill make a new entry with a new character. ^^ If its still running then we should keep it so. ))  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:14 pm
Username: -Mizuki Of Lux-
Name: Layla Violet
Hieght: 5'7
Weapon: Giant Axe that can resize itself when needed. It is carried on the side of her belt.
Bio: When Layla was born into this world she was covered in her mothers blood. She left the womb and in turn for her life, her mother died while she struggled giving Layla birth. Layla hasnt had a father, but she has had a very great father figure when she was taken in at the age of 8 by a nice, young, soldier that fights for the humans. He was great to Layla until he was sent off to war, and she lost him through death as well. Layla decided to go out on her own and move in with some old childhood friends that only knew how much she had gone through. At the age of 14 when Layla first began to realize her true demoness powers is when her friends began to grow fearful of her, so with fear stricken hearts they tossed her out onto the streets. Now Layla is homeless and angry. Despite her childish behavior i advise its best that you do not piss her off.

Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:29 pm
*im makeing a new military character *
username snow wolf trooper
name-Jan Templar
rank-captian
age -18
gender-male
bio -templar was the only human in his family before they were, were wolf,s he left home at the age of 16 and he is mostly clame and cool but if you piss him off he has a Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher he hate,s were wolf,s but not those who hate their own kind.
looks-User Image  

mg_jan_templar

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:28 pm
*notice a building nearby begins walking in and activates a keypad all of sudden nanotech begins swarming the area covering the house upgrading it to a defensive place* "time to sleep now" *walks into a room and begins sleeping*  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff