Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

tailsgate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:51 am
loonytoongonemad
I used to be OBSESSED with toontown online and voila! my name! biggrin

lol, nice. i remember all the ads for that game. XD domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 am
cuz i pwn at war games plus im a valkyrie (im not really one for all u geniuses out there  

newaccountwarlordvalkyrie

tailsgate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:49 am
Lord Nexion
my name came from a paper i had to write for my Lang arts class the paper was on a greek or roman god you made up so i made Nexion as the evil god to tell where evil came from so i just added Lord because i did not just want Nexion in my name and my friend ADZarka helped me come up with the name twisted

sounds cool. XD domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:39 pm
my name is italian... i love italians and i am 1 so y not make my name italian 2 ^.^  

xXragazza italianaxX

loonytoongonemad

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:15 pm
Well, I used to be obsessed with this online MMORPG game called ToonTown Online. Hence the 'toon' part in my name. I just kinda wanted to make it original, so I thought about it and all my friends do say I'm crazy sooooo.... xp I got "loonytoongonemad"!!!!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:02 am
I chose Califone because that is/was the name of my favorite Anthony Green song. : D And I also like the band.

My mule's called "High And Driving", and I made him a girly-man. Right now, I'm just using him as a troll when I get bored. I named him High and Driving because of another song by Anthony Green.

I just love him, okay? xp

l Califone l

Below The Cellar Door

Generous Tipper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:16 am
The Cellar Door part of my name originated form a movie that really touched me. Donnie Darko.

"This famous linguist once said that of all the phrases in the English language, of all the endless combinations of words in all of history, that Cellar Door is the most beautiful."

And since someone already HAD that username I made it personal with Below The.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:16 am
Naidun
My username Naidun is as close as i could get to Naidono which was my acc. but it got hacked about a week ago.

hackers suck. D: domokun stargate  

tailsgate

Sparkle126

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:27 am
Because usually anything you see that sparkles catches your eyes. The number is a combination of my birthday and my daughter(youngest)birth month.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:52 am
xxxDark Crystal Queenxxx
'Cause it's my username on all my W.I.T.C.H. sites I've joined/made (without all the x's, though

W.I.T.C.H.? domokun stargate  

tailsgate

brad100and8

4,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:23 am
i was thinking something along the lines of: why not? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:46 pm
I named my account Mrich1200 cause I had nothing better to name my Gaia sweatdrop
Actually, I use this account name on a lot of sites, so i just re-used it and i got it again. No one likes the name Mrich1200 i guess... crying
My other accounts:

NinjaWolfMaster (Youtube)- Well, I like ninja s and wolves, so why not be the MASTER of them?

Iniro (DeviantArt)- A +Anima OC I made was named Iniro, so I just used that.  

Mrich1200BACKUP

Fluffy Miffin

Precious Sweetheart

10,225 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:27 am
I guess I choose my user name because I was thinking of fluffy muffins one day but, I wanted to make my name cute and different. So thats how I choose Fluffy Miffin. XD Also Fluffy Muffin was taken. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:35 am
I chose my name cuz Zacky Vengeance is a guitarist for my favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold. For you ppl who think its an emo band their not, listen to dear god. Back to my name. I cant play guitar for crap, but I still think Zackys amazing.  

--Zacky Veng--

Cloud Strife Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:30 am
i love cloud from final fantasy 7 and squall from ff8  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games