Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

HaLo 3 ShOtGuN LeGeNd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:10 pm
i have one dog lab/australlian mix his name is oreo mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart cool cool cool cool cool  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:36 pm
UPDATE!

ok. well i think i have posted in here a few times so now i want to give a bit of an up date.

i used to have:
3 dogs (licorice, haley and dweezle)
2 rabbits (princess and betty0
2 fish (buddy and foxy)
2 frogs kari and starr)
and
2 snails (sheldon and sheldon jr)

i had sheldon in a tank with my beta fish (buddy) and one day, i got up late and for got to feed my aqatic creatures (fish and frogs). so that night around 10 i went to feed them and i looked in buddys tank and sheldons shell was EMPTY! i kno snails dont ditch there shells because they make them. so i look over at cute littl buddy. he's hanging out, all fat n happy, taking a nap as betas do. so now i have sheldon jr and no sheldon.

end update  

Akari_32

Heatherama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 pm
3 cats
1 dog
1 mouse
7 rats

Our 14 year old kitty, Tasha, crossed the rainbow bridge on Nov. 12th. crying I was 18 when we got her. I miss my baby girl. Our other 3 cats are all rescues. Our dog was a housewarming gift from my step brother, she's a 3 year old Shiba Inu. Our mouse is the last of 3 that we had. And the ratties are all less than a year old. Spoiled....all of them. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:34 am
I have a kitten called Bella! xd

She's 10 months 4laugh  

Aimeeeee_x

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x Lexinia x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:55 pm
I Have A Bunny Soon 2 Years Old =3
But I want A Dog and Cat With My Bunny =3
My Bunny Is Really Weird She Shakes my Hand When I Say "Shake" Thats Nothing I've Even Trained Her To Do =3
Love Animals =3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:29 am
I have...3 cats. Sparkles, Smokey, Mr.man. 1 dog. Ameilia and finally 1 hermit crab, Moe. 4laugh  

yinyang_prinsess

Keon v100

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:09 am
Two doggies. one 5mnts ( boy ) 1 4mnts ( grl )

They have super cute evil powers. Hehehe  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:18 pm
I had a cat, but in spring I`m gonna get sam fish  

The Vampire Avrora

Tekeja16

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:53 pm
Baer59
I have a Shih Tzu dog and he is really cute and playful. I also have a carnival goldfish that my brother won in March that I take care of. Tomorrow I'm getting a hamster for my birthday, but I'm not sure what breed yet. I just know that it's gonna be female.

I have a Shih Tzu too. And I hate it when people say shits Tzu just to curse.But yea I have a Shih Tzu,English bulldog,golden retreiver,mini daushhound,chiuaua,boxer.calico,gecko,3 bunnys,2 turtles,4 frogs,and 2 pigs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:24 pm
I have 5 hamsters, 3 sirians and 2 russian dwarfs, all female, why? I don't know, I always have girls whee  

MoNyOh

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

powerman5000cb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:18 pm
I have a Jack Russell named Yoda and I had a German Shepherd named Sam who died recently, he had a kidney disease. He was a beautiful dog.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:57 am
I have 3 dogs, Lady, Jackie, and Yoda. Also have 10 cats, Tom, Beast, Milo, Marzipan, Patch, Viper, Little Asp, Puddin, Pigeon and Blue Boy. I had another dog, a German Shepherd named Sam, he was one beautiful dog. His sister Lady is a pure black German Shepherd, she too is beautiful. I hand raised them from a week old and they really are my babies. Sam was also my grandsons dog, although I kept him here with me. It was great to have him as long as I did, which wasnt really long enough. He was only 1 1/2 yrs old when he died. It was a kidney disease that is common among Labs and Shepherds, or so the Vet said. He had 5 other brothers and sisters, only Lady is still alive. I never knew of this disease until the Vet told me of it, so if you have a German Shepherd or Lab it would be wise to get blood test done on them to see if they could have the disease.  

KatKelly

teeheeheetimestwo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:37 pm
I have a miniature (not sure how you spell it) daschund x] His name is Snoopy and I got him for my birthday...gosh I love my parents ;]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:49 pm
I have one hamster (Cappy), 2 gerbils, 3 guinea pigs (Simba, Coco, Ruby), 2 parakeets, and 2 betta fish. I'm about to get another hamster tomorrow! yay! biggrin  

Princess Adnilra

Sushi-Ninjas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:48 pm
OK, I have a baby goat, Joshua, an adult goat, Louie,
2 fish, 1 carnival gold fish (he is 3 years old!) his name is hitler, because he has a hitler mostash..... And a fish i got at the craft store, HIS name is Rory. I also have 1 kitten named Boo. I found her up on the hill that will live by. I found her the day before Halloween. And a Old cat that only likes my sister.. 1 dog my BEST friend found on the side of the road. She is a mutt. We don't know what she is mixed with though. Her name is missy. We have 2 rabbits that are kind of well WILD. They kept getting out of the pen, but the old one, Shoobit Will let you pet her. Th other Rabit Kiera is toataly killer her claws are 2 inches long! EEEKKKK!!!!! We used to hve a sheep, she had a crooked leg because she broke her leg and it healed wrong. But she was sold at fair. Now she is in some random fat guys Sewer.. *Shivers* Her name was Victoria. From Twilight. mrgreen mrgreen  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games