Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:43 pm
"Ah, I remember Artem-san from the New Years event. It's been a while, Artem-san. How are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:36 am
sora looks up with a smile, and then abruptly ducks her face down behind a curtain of hair, suddenly remembering how he had been so kind when she hurt her foot, but later became suddenly distant. " uh hi, i don't no if u remember, we've met once before.. b-but it doesn't really matter" sora stammers from under her hair. " aarg why can't i act normal around him???!!!" sora mentally screamed  

Stylish Sora-chan

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:42 pm
"Well hello to you too... princess." Artem says holding a rose out to Sora.

"No! That's wrong! If you knew her name maybe it would go better!" I say like a mentor. "Sorry, since none of the hosts will teach him how to be a gentleman. That turned into MY job. How ironic right?"

"It means I get to spend even more time with you Kai-chan!" Artem says hapily

"Please don't call me that." I say giving him a blank expression. I don't think even a hooker would want to hook up with this guy... And they are PAID to do that stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:46 pm
"oh you poor thing. having to slave around all day as a mentor to this guy" sora says with a wink "thank you." sora says, accepting the rose Artem held out to her with a smile. "my name is sora. sora umechiko."  

Stylish Sora-chan

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:49 pm
"Well hello to you princess Sora." Artem says thn faces me. "Better now?"

"Yes, much better." I say a little pepier, but not really.

"Now for our new game here at Ouran! Who wants to move to Athens, Greece! We have our two competitors. Kairi and Sora! One lucky girl would win the heart of this... somewhat gentleman!" Tamaki would say proudly.

"Wait why am I in this?!" I think making the thought end.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 pm
"So Artem-san is trying to be a gentleman? Kairi-san, would you like any help?" she asked her.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Aqua Haku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:29 pm
Haku walked in a little nervous."How long has it been?My memory is failing"His hair covered most of his face impairing his vision to the point of almost falling over."Haven't had a hair cut. I'll get one soon. I just really hate scissors!!..Anyways so whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:44 am
*stumbles in and looks around - pushing the doors wide open*

kairi..?? KAIRI!!!
*runs and hugs her tight before twirling her around so he can admire the beauty he has missed*
I missed you! *plants a kiss on her forehead then lips*  

Dreaming In Donuts

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 pm
"Great... HE'S here." Artem says plainly gesturing to Kaoru and I.

"Oh! I've missed you too!" I say hugging Kaoru tightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:27 pm
"But yes Michi-san. Under my father's wishes I am to remain here until I beome a gentleman or I get engaged. His first choice of that option was Ms. Yumiko over here, but uhh... some things happened." He said staring at me.

"Oh I hit you over the head with a pot. So what? You lock me in a closet in for hours." I say still hugging Kaoru.

"And then there is thr fact you fall head over heels for this guy." He says back

"'This guy' has a name you know." I say right back.

"Should I care?" He says arrogantly.

"Well yes, you should care." I say just as harshly.

(hey the green is Artem and the pink is Kairi)  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:22 pm
*sniffs*
is it just me....or do i smell awkward?

anyhoozle...how about we just settle this once and for all? i hate to come back to the love of my life...*nods at kairi* thats you...and find an ice cube too...thats...you artem...*bites lip*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:24 pm
"Well he has to stick around until he gets some girl high enough to say 'yes'" I say sadly. "And no you smell fine."

"HEY! That's not true. I bet any girl here would date me." Artem says impaitently.

"Pssh! Name three."
I say almost laughing.

". . . I hate you so much." He says stomping out of the room.

"Ok now he is gone." I look at Kaoru smiling.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:05 pm
"you didn't need to be that blunt about it..." sora says, her face still buried in the rose Artem had handed her...
suddenly, the scent of the rose brings back deeply buried memories, and tears start to trickle down sora's cheeks as she buries her face in her hands  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:27 pm
"Hey what's the matter?" I ask crouching down next to Sora.

hearing the cries from inside Artyem comes rushing back in like Tamaki would, here's my chance! he thinks mentally and pushes me back. "Are you alright Miss Umechiko?" He says kindly putting his hand on her shoulder. "Please don't cry."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:10 pm
*sniffs*
.....impressive....

*puts arm round kairi*
kairi can i ask you a question?....how is it that you look so....*gulps*....amazing everyday?  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games