Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Granted, but 3/4 of the way through the program, there is a power surge that causes a city-wide power failure, which causes your TV to blow all its circuits and is rendered useless.

I wish I had my new computer back in full working order so I wouldn't have to use this old dial-up system ever again. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:26 am
Granted... However, by the time you get it back, technology has progressed to the point of making it antiquity and so it cannot connect to the Internet.

I wish I was in Washington.  

Exor Omega

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:10 am
Granted, Behind a filing cabinet on floor 7½ of the Mertin Flemmer building you discover a tunnel that leads you directly in to the mind of George Washington! However George isnt happy to share his body with you and being of a stronger mind than John Malkovich he forses you down in his bowels where you meet a rather stinky end!

I wish I had 350 paid days off a year.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:35 am
Granted...

The 15 days you have to work are evenly spread out throughout the year, even...

...But, those are each 584 hour days (x15 = 365 days). No sleep, no break, no OT. 3nodding

I wish I was Darth Sethus.  

Exor Omega

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:33 pm
Granted though the wonders of modern medical surgery you are transformed into Darthsethus however the real Darthsethus is still here. Seeing an opportunity to loss some unwanted folks he tells all his creditors and people he doesn't like where to find him..er you.

I wish the stupid train outside would go away  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:17 pm
Wish granted. The new airport runway put in its place should help lull you to sleep.

I wish I had something to do.  

Guardian Lore

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:01 pm
Granted. You are given the never ending job of having to clean up after every single person who posts here on Gaia, no matter what time of day or night it is. No breaks, no time off, just constant cleaning up after everyone, no matter what it entails! You will never have nothing to do, ever again! evil

I wish I had a personal trainer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:38 pm
Granted, Olga Von Bustyerbuns has become your very own personal trainer. You are required to wake up at 0400 hours and work out until 0600, starting with twist-you-arm stretches, 30 laps around the block, 200 crunches, it gets harder from here. P.S. Olga doesn't believe in whining... twisted

I wish tomorrow were another holiday.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:02 pm
Granted. You wake up to realize today is another holiday! Unfortunately so is the next day and the next ect...!! You dont get holiday pay and now wont have enough to pay all your bills!! Hope you have your mortgage sorted out already!!

I wish I had lady Gaga's tea cup.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:50 pm
Granted, you have lady Gaga's tea cup, which is disappointingly like any other teacup until it gets shot by a jealous sniper, which blasts teacup shards into you eyes, blinding you.

I wish I could sing like ethel merman.  

bandaidd
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:03 pm
Granted... you sing like Ethel and with her... up in that great place beyond the stars.

Wishes I had a good strong drink.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:34 am
Granted, your drink is now a Paladin bent on destroying all evil drinks good luck catching up to him.

I wish I was happy.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:28 am
Ah, you are happy, but you have no clue what you are happy about......

I want my garden to grow!  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:10 pm
Granted. Your garden grows giant dandelions and thistle thorns. No amount of weed killer and mowing stops the growth, and soon they overspill the garden and take over both your yard and those of your neighbors. Are those pitchforks they've got there? twisted

I want my wish to be corrupted. wink  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:20 pm
Granted confused I guess if you don't tell what the wish was, I get to make it up and then corrupt it. twisted

All of Gilda's most secret wishes come true: A big hairy ape comes along, knocks her over the head and she realizes she has finally found her true love. Now what to do with all those fleas?

Wish there was more activity in the guild.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games