Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:58 pm

A smile spread across Dazeray's face.
"I suppose you could say that."
Kimo inclined his head to Diz, showing that he understood him.
Watch yourself, though, Diz Riley. I am no ordinary house cat.
Dazeray repeated Kimo's words to Diz.
"Kimo is kind-of immortal, Diz. He has lived for hundreds of years. And though he looks young, he is very knowledgable."
Kimo snorted in agreement.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Diz looked at the cat once more with a raised eyebrow. "Hundreds of years old or not, I bet being blown up would still hurt a considerable amount." Diz replied still using a light and soft voice. "Though as long as you don't do anything stupid we'll get along fine Kimo." Diz turned his attention back to Dazeray pulling a clean tissue from his pocket and wiping a bit of dirt from her cheek. "How do you seem to always get messy before I see you?" He asked as he finished wiping the dirt away. "So now what? Do you intend to bring me to justice?"

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Dazeray smiled and shook her head.
"No. I don't see a good reason to. After all, you have done nothing to the Crusaders and I have not witnessed any crime from you. Whether you have committed murders or not, I have not seen them myself. So, I only bring you an invite. If you are interested, I invite you to join my team, team Lamda, at Crusaders of the Night. You are not required to, but there will be...killing involved to suit you. Free room and board are included."
Dazeray glanced at the old blanket, "I'm sure you could deal with a clean bed, right?"
Dazeray winked at him and slid a piece of paper into his hand. She walked towards Kimo and mounted him.
Let's go.
Kimo took off into a run down the sewer tunnel where they came from.
What did you give him?
The Crusader's address. With his tracking skill, he won't have any trouble. ((Gnight ppl.))
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Diz watched as Dazeray and Kimo darted off down the tunnel before looking at his hand, more specificly the piece paper in his hand. He folded it and placed it into his pocket with a slight grin. "I'm sorry Dazeray but I have other plans for the time being." He said as he looked back down the now empty sewer tunnel, suddenly remembering that he was supposed to go meet Valis at seven he quickly looked at his watch. "Ahhh, dammit!" he grumbled as he noticed it was already eight thirty-three, quickly picking up his coin from the floor Diz began to jog through the sewers heading back towards the crowded shopping mall where he was supposed to meet up with Valis. He hoped he was not too late...

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:18 am

Why did you tell him you were not sure of your immunity? Its obvious you still are, it left a scar on your arm. Kimo grumbled.
He lied once, it didn't matter if I told a small one.
Kimo took off down the street, looking for anyone from the Crusaders.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:31 pm

As Diz continued to run through the dark dank sewers he could hear a gushing sound, it was like something was rushing through the tunnels. In all the time he had been using the sewers as his own personal underground walkways he had never heard anything like it and the sound was getting closer. "What the hell is that?" He asked in confusion as if expecting an answer out of nowhere to suddenly hit him in the face, sure enough as he turned the corner his question was answered. "Oh shi----" The huge wall of water crashed into him before he could even finish his sentence and swept Diz down the tunnels. Reaching out Diz managed to grab one of the ladders leading to the city streets. Slowly he struggled to pull himself out from the rushing water and up the ladder, pushing the man hole cover he pulled himself out onto the street and layed on the ground breathing heavily.

Nutrino Starwind

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:09 pm

"I don't think that is a good Idea..." He said staying put.

"This aught to be fun..." Adeodatus said before flipping a switch. The tunnel started to close on her.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:58 pm

"Just trust me and keep moving up the tunnel" Sonia said before the door completely closed. She could here water rushing toward the place she was. Sonia turned back into a human and stood with her back against the wall, waiting. She saw the water and her form shimmered though it was hard to notice. Her left hand pressed against the wall was spread out. Sonia closed her eyes, smiling as the water crashed into the wall. The shadows in the main tunnel shuddered before not moving.

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Arcaos followed her. He waited as she did. "So, what's the plan? Thw walls are coming after us, if we stay here, we are gonna drownd..." He asked as the water started pooring under them.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:10 pm

A hand reached out of no where and pulled him into the shadows. "Simple.... we're going to go in by a different way...." Sonia looked different in the shadow realm. Her white hair was black and her eyes had a strange red tone to them. "Ignore the appearance..... we need to get inside his house.... preferably right behind the murder...." Sonia grabbed his hand and pulled him through the swirling shadows, some of which hissed as they passed.

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:02 pm

"So, they think they got me eh?" He tought to himself as he entered his escape pod. He launched off and hit a button. An EMP bomb went off, whiping all computer memories so they couldn't track his escape routes.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:52 am

Kimo came to a halt. Dazeray jumped off of him and pulled a medical needle out of her bag. She stabbed it into her arm and took some blood. Dazeray took it out.
"Ok, this will hurt a little."
Dazeray stabbed the needle into Kimo's shoulder, injecting the blood.
"Now you cannot be harmed by his ability either...I think."
Kimo grunted, Key words there, you think.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:19 am

Still breathing heavily Diz continued to lay on the floor staring up at the sky as he heard the water flowing through the sewer tunnels. "Well, looks like I won't be using the sewers anytime soon." He grumbled to himself completely oblivious that he was laying in the middle of a road and had brought traffic on one side to a stand still. Why the hell couldn't I bring myself to try my power on her? She's no diffrent to anyone else, so why? His thoughts questioned him and to be honest he didn't have an answer.

"Hey get out of the way before I run you over!" A voice sounded from the car closest to Diz. "Hey are you listening to me? Move it or lose it!"

Diz turned his head slightly and looked at the man, the murderous glint once again showing in his eyes and the familiar evil grin spread across his face. "Is that a threat?" He asked in a calm voice, rising to his feet Diz walked over to the car and stared at the guy through the windsheild. "I don't take kindly to threats." He continued as he placed both hands on the hood of the car.

"Last time move or I'm going to run you down." The man shouted angrily while revving his engine.

"Fine!" Diz replied in a light voice removing his hands from the car and stepping off the road and onto the sidewalk. He watched as the car began to drive off, it got no more then a few meters away before the car ignited as it exploded and burst into flames. the car flew ten feet into the air before crashing back down to the ground. "That's what you get for threatening me!" Diz said his voice dark and threatening, although the man was now dead Diz had felt the need to say those words. With a sense of satisfaction Diz wandered down the street not even attempting to flee from the scene in any kind of hurry.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:28 am

Diz walked down the street soaked and dripping from the 'incident' in the sewers, he put his hands into his pockets as he wandered along looking towards the clear sky. "Hmm?" He mumbled as he felt something in his pocket and pulled it out, it was the paper with the crusaders address on it. Oddly enough the water hadn't even seemed to damage it at all. "How odd." He continued as he looked at it and let his thoughts run through his head. Me, a crusader? Yeah right! You crusaders are bound by laws and rules. I have no rules to follow and no laws to obey, I am free. Free to do what I want when I want, you are slaves and have to restrain yourselves. I prefere the freedom. Diz shook his head quickly as he heard the police sirens once again howling through the city, he grinned and put the address back into his pocket. "Oh I love that sound."

Nutrino Starwind

drac54

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Sonia pulled Arcaos through to the real world just inside one of the rooms of then man's base. She dropped to her knees as soon as the shadows withdrew, her appearance normal. "Next time I do that... remind me that it's easier at night...." Sonia looked around and noticed a smoking computer with closed hatch door just beyond it. "I think he's left..."
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games