Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:24 pm
Gigi Deveraux
I can't believe I'm actually posting here... cat_sweatdrop I used to be the one everybody came to for advice, but...

I have a bit of a problem lately. I'm, well... perpetually horny. Masturbation helps, but it never really goes away. I'm on the Pill, so it's likely not a hormonal-rollercoaster thing.

Any ideas as to causes and/or solutions?
It's okay Gigi!

I'm actually going through the same problem right now (my boyfriend says he's sore from last week when we actually had smexy time for the first time in months).

Do you have any fetishes you could play out (safely)? Anything from orgasm denial (it builds up the tension for the next time you play) to self BDSM (be careful with anything hot, electric, cold, or anything that could *really* hurt you and keep a knife/scissors very close in case what your bound in starts to hurt.... 911 on dial couldn't hurt either) could be played out by yourself.

I found that helped when I discovered mine...but now that I'm able to fulfill (some) of my fetishes by myself, I find that I lose control of my hands while masturbating (but that's another problem).

Is there anyone you could have sex with? I find that after a really good session (or equally awesome sessions) really did me well. I found that a afternoon/night did me for a while, but your partner knowing what their doing can do you within 10 mins or longer (depending on what you'd like).

If all these are unavailable (especially if you live with your parents), then you really need to find a night you're especially horny and just go to town (it helps if you have the house to yourself so you can make all the noise you want). Don't stop until you're close to falling asleep, that's worked for me in the past.

As always, use protection (including dental damns) when it comes to having sex with any partner (even if they say they're clean). Make sure that if you do partake in any fetishes you do have, please be safe doing it. I've mentioned scissors/knife to cut binds, 911 if something really goes wrong, or if you're going out with someone, make sure you have a safe call (someone you feel comfortable calling in case something goes wrong).

I hope this helps smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 pm
Hamsterliciousness
Gigi Deveraux
I can't believe I'm actually posting here... cat_sweatdrop I used to be the one everybody came to for advice, but...

I have a bit of a problem lately. I'm, well... perpetually horny. Masturbation helps, but it never really goes away. I'm on the Pill, so it's likely not a hormonal-rollercoaster thing.

It's okay Gigi!

I'm actually going through the same problem right now (my boyfriend says he's sore from last week when we actually had smexy time for the first time in months).

*SNIP*

Is there anyone you could have sex with? I find that after a really good session (or equally awesome sessions) really did me well. I found that a afternoon/night did me for a while, but your partner knowing what their doing can do you within 10 mins or longer (depending on what you'd like).

If all these are unavailable (especially if you live with your parents), then you really need to find a night you're especially horny and just go to town (it helps if you have the house to yourself so you can make all the noise you want). Don't stop until you're close to falling asleep, that's worked for me in the past.

*SNIP*

I hope this helps smile

Thanks... could part of the problem be that there's someone new in my life and I can't be intimate with them as much as I would like?

Living with the parental units certainly doesn't help, especially when I'm the.. ah... loud type. Any suggestions for a gag that will actually work?

Thanks again!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:34 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Hamsterliciousness
Gigi Deveraux

It's okay Gigi!

*SNIP*

*SNIP*

I hope this helps smile

Thanks... could part of the problem be that there's someone new in my life and I can't be intimate with them as much as I would like?

Living with the parental units certainly doesn't help, especially when I'm the.. ah... loud type. Any suggestions for a gag that will actually work?

Thanks again!
That could be the problem, since the first stage of a relationship is usually called the "honeymoon" period, where intimacy is free flowing (typically).

I find that cloth gags or screaming into your pillow works well for noise (also holding your breath but breathing out in huffs might work....remember to breathe though!)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:50 pm
Remember ladies, I'm always here to help. You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting in this thread.  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 pm
Half a month into 2013!

A new year, a batch of new questions. If anyone hasn't been to this thread before, you can ask me questions about:

Sex:
- What is it
- Foreplay
- Safe sex
- STD's/STI's
- Contraception
- Myths about it
- What will happen the first time
- What to watch out for
- Bondage/BDSM
- Sex toys
- Sexual terminology
-Homosexuality/Heterosexuality

Sexual Health:
- Safe Sex
- STD's/STI's
- Contraception
- Myths about it
- What to watch out for
- Sexual Health terminology
-Homosexuality/Heterosexuality

If you have any questions, post them in this topic or PM me. If I am not able to find a answer that is correct, or answer the best of my knowledge on an experience, I search and find you a website with the answers. Please note that all questions are confidential and you will not be judged.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:14 pm
Hamsterliciousness
When does sex start to feel good?
I've had sex with my boyfriend thrice already-- the pain comes from the same origin. When he hits all the way in, I feel a pain in the pit of my stomach. Is this even normal?

Haiba Lev

Charitable Millionaire

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:01 pm
Perpetual Apocalypses
Hamsterliciousness
When does sex start to feel good?
I've had sex with my boyfriend thrice already-- the pain comes from the same origin. When he hits all the way in, I feel a pain in the pit of my stomach. Is this even normal?
Well, it will get better!

Depending on how your body is built, slender ladies do have a bit more trouble adjusting if their boyfriend is larger or wider then average.

Let's go through what happens when us ladies lose our virginities:

When the p***s is inserted, the v****a must have sufficient lubrication (preferably through foreplay so the body is relaxed and aroused) to start to accommodate the head of the p***s. Until we lose our virginity, we have a intact hymen (rough outside activities such as horseback ridding, landing at a weird angle hard, or being born without one can result in not having a intact hymen for virginity), and the act of penetration during our initial sex act tears the hymen.

Now, if we had sufficient lubrication, the p***s won't snag the hymen and won't cause the tearing to be more painful then it would be if it wasn't properly lubricated.

It will also stretch the vaginal walls to accept the new size. This will also cause quite a bit of discomfort as the v****a hasn't needed to do this before for any known reason.

Another sensation you might feel when your boyfriend goes all the way in is the pressure on your Cervix. have you ever played with your belly button? Try it right now, take a finger, push and wiggle your finger. You should feel about the same sensation in the pit of your stomach. This is because your body isn't used to the pressure.

Although most diagrams of female sexual organs exclude this detail, there IS tissue connecting the belly button and reproductive organs, left over from our days spent in the uterus. Because fetuses receive nutrients from/expel waste through the umbilical cord during their development, there is a tube that connects our bladder to our bellybutton, (a vestige of the umbilical cord) which doesnt completely disappear after birth.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:46 am
One thing I should add (if it's allowed) is that I'm also going to be available to answer questions about transgendered people/sexuality.  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:05 pm
Bump!

I want to wish you guys a (belated) Happy Easter!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:40 pm
Hamsterliciousness
Bump!

happy easter to you too! I wish I had known that this thread existed before now! Can we still PM you with questions?  

Kira Kahli

Omnipresent Noob

9,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:41 pm
Kira Kahli
Hamsterliciousness
Bump!

happy easter to you too! I wish I had known that this thread existed before now! Can we still PM you with questions?
They don't have it stickied still? (I just have it bookmarked).

Hell yea! I'm here to help biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 pm
Hamsterliciousness

It's probably because I'm pretty new to the guild, so I haven't explored the forum too much sweatdrop  

Kira Kahli

Omnipresent Noob

9,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:47 pm
Kira Kahli
Hamsterliciousness

It's probably because I'm pretty new to the guild, so I haven't explored the forum too much sweatdrop
Ask me any question about gender and/or sexuality and I'll do my best to answer them, or send you to a place I know will answer your question smile

Also, welcome to the guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:01 pm
Um...what exactly is doggie style? What does it look like, or how do you do it?  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers