Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:28 pm
"I'm sure it was just an unconscious mistake...right, Jin?" I said with a sly wink that conveyed 'I'm-busting-you-out.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:30 pm
I sighed.  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:04 pm
"What did I miss? It looks like there's a lot going on."
"Mi-chan just got back from her business trip!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:15 am
"Yay! Michi is bacK!"  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:38 pm
"I-It was only for three days. No big deal. So, how's everyone?"
"But I'm sure your friends missed you, Mi-chan."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:48 pm
"Well, before you showed up, we got some awesome pictures and footage of Jin being romantic! Interested?" I said with a smirk.  

Nighthawk475

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:08 pm
Ah...No thanks. I'm fine. I've missed a lot, haven't I?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:47 pm
Sophia walked over to Jin and hepled him off the floor with a small smile on her face. She dusted him off and straightened him out a little. He was a very interesting person, along with everyone else in here. She was quiet glad she came, she had never opened up for this many people before. Nor had someone, like Jin, confessed to her before. Thee thought of that brought a small blush back to her face. She finished striaghtening him out and looked at him.
"It's ok Jin. I think you shouldn't care what others think about your feelings, you know? As long as you are happy right? So what if someone sees it on Youtube, it is just showing that you are a very sweet person. Although I would have liked that to have remained private, I think it's ok for others to see. Because love shouldn't be something you should hide or be afraid of." Sophia stated to him softly. She closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly, the movement causing her hair to gracfully slide out of her face. Sophia smiled lightly at him and he blush deepened ever so slightly.

((I'm trying to be more literate with my character and I'm going to start to use color when she talks))  

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:21 pm
::Blushes in embarrassment:: Well, I guess...you're right Sophia-chan. It does seem a bit selfish to hide something like that from the world huh? ::Turns to Theresa, Kala, and Princess Yuki:: Well, actually....I WOULD like a copy of the pics and video so I can relive the magic, so to speak! Oh, and I called Princess Yuki "Princess Yuki" because I heard from Hikaru and Kaoru that she descended from French Royalty. They were quite convincing, and she DOES look like someone of French descent, with the eyes and the pixel count, don't you agree? But I DO wonder why Princess Yuki has a Jersey accent.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:30 pm
Sophia smiled again when Jin got a blush across his face, he was rather cute like that. She listened to him agree and she blushed herself when he said that he wanteed some copies so that he could 'relive the magic'. He turned to talk to Yuki and the others so she walked over to the table she sat at when she first entered the room. She sat down and watched the other converse about Yuki being of French Royalty. Sophia's hair fell back in front of her face and she watched them talk. Her heart felt a little tight when she looked at Jin and she blushed at the thought. Suddenly she just wanted to talk to him.
"Jin. . . When you're done talking to your friends, would you like to sit over here with me and have some tea. . .?" Sophia asked shyly.

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:49 pm
::While talking to the others, I hear Sophia invite me to sit and have tea. I freak out and think to myself "Is she a mind reader? I was hoping to ask her to sit and have tea earlier!" I blush again and smile with a huge grin on my face. I turn to her to speak::

Why I would absolutely LOVE TO, my precious Sophia! By the way, do by chance possess any psychic powers? ::I feel silly to ask such a ridiculous question, but it is a scientific fact that most females are psychic, and most psychics attend high-class Japanese schools with Host Clubs, so it was certainly a possibility, and I wanted to know if she knew that I knew that she knew that I knew that I wanted to ask her to have tea with me::

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:58 pm
Sophia watched as he turned and blushed and gave her a big smile, saying that he would love to. She was happy that he had accepted her offer. she blushed lightly too. Then he asked if she had any psychic powers. She raised an eyebrow.
"No I don't why?" She asked polietly.[/
align]

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:27 pm
Oh, uh..no reason ::Feels silly for having asked that:: Um, anyway, I'm on my way. ::Walks over to Sophia and sits next to her while she gracefully picks up her tea cup and takes a small sip, setting it down using her finger as a cushion. She looks so cute as she sets it down, uses her hand to lightly brush her bangs out of her hair, and looks me in the eye::

So Sophia-chan, um, um.....::I want to tell her how beautiful she looks and also ask her for her phone number so I can take her out sometime, but suddenly embarrassment and shyness set back in to me, and, unable to get the words out, I accidentally ask something completely different::

Um, what kind of tea is that Sophia-chan? Oh, is that tea cup a Ginori? I mean, uh, no.....wait...um.....ah......th-th-th-that's n-n-not what I wanted to.....say......Um, um....::Tries to form the words "May I ask for your number?" but begins to shake nervously again, and just turns to her and smiles stupdily::

I....I...um, uh, m-m-m-may I, I, I....I......uh......have a sip.......of your...uh..tea?

::Thinks to self "You idiot! THAT'S NOT what you want to say!"::

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:42 pm
Sophia watched as Jin walked over to her and sat next to her. She took a sip of her tea and put it down. She used her pinky as a cushion like she was taught by the girls in her class. She felt his eyes on her the whole time and gracefully moved her hair out of her eyes. She looked over at Jin as he started to takl to her. He had begun to studder nervously and she smiled. He asked what she was drinking but before she could answer he said that isn't what he wanted to ask. She looked at him with a small blush on her face with him being so close. Then he asked if he could have a sip of her tea she drinking and her blush deepened.
"S-sure." She she gently lifted her cup up to his lips.

Psychotic Disarray

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:47 pm
I was hiding behind the couch with a camra, giggling.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games