Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:01 pm
Sage nodded and looked through the dresser doors. She looke threw them and found a bible, it looked really old for a new hotel. Sage quickly flipped through the pages and put it back. She began to open the other door and suddenly stopped. "Would you have done the same?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:47 pm
Reed did actually feel a little hungry. He forced his arm to move by pumping mana into his joints and ate the rest of the pudding. Feeling hungrier, his proceeded to eat all the soft food that Deston provided, including the baby food. He looked at Arias, Deston, and Ebony and realized that they all were present when he had his attack earlier. Now Reed was contemplating whether or not to tell them that he was going to die soon. He opted not to, there was no point in telling him. Reed was going to leavetown after a few weeks, he would be forgotten and he would die then without troubling anyone.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:09 am
Leon pondered on the question as he sat perched in the chair. "I think I would've but it's not like I've ever been in that kind of situation before." He finally replied honestly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:29 am
Ebony smiled as Reed finished off the food and stood up. she looked up to see Arias outside crying. Without a word she walked over to her. "We are here." she said softly, leaving it at that and walking back inside.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:36 am
Sage noddded thoughtfully. "You usually travel alone, why?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 pm
"I don't trust people." He said simply not even waiting to think on his answer. "That's all there is to it. Anyone can betray you it just takes the right convincing." He added as he cought a glimps of himself in the mirror briefly and quickly turned his head away.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:50 pm
"I know what you mean..." She said almost in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:55 pm
Leon looked over to the girl as she spoke. "Hmmm? Wanna share?" He asked, in his own way, offering her his ear. "It's good to let it out sometimes." He added quickly.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:59 pm
Sage thought for a moment. "...Not really."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:14 pm
"Fair enough. My ears always open if you need it." He said with a smile and decided to change the subject. "The weathers been pretty crazy recently, huh?"

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:15 pm
Sage nodded. "Yeah it has." She let out a big sigh. "I'll talk about it.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:08 pm
Leon straightened his head and focused on Sage waiting to hear her story. He fidgeted quickly getting himself comfortable again as he perched on the chair.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:56 pm
Sage sat cross-legged on the bed to get ready to tell her story. "Well, I lived in a small town, but unlike most small towns we didn't know everything about each other. I was in a group of 13, which included my closest friends, we all are scorers. We kept our powers secrets from the rest of the town because if we didn't we probably would have been killed. One day I told someone outside of the group, who I believed I could trust absolutely, about my powers. He told others about my powers and I was exiled out of my town."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:12 pm
Arias jumped as Ebony whispered to her and then went back inside.
How could she tell I was crying? It's raining...
Arias sighed and cleared her throat. She walked back inside, ignoring the fact that she was soaking wet.
"Reed, if you are still hungry I could order some free food from downstairs. It only takes a few words of encouragement and they will comply." she paused, remembering how well her influential powers had worked on the doctor.
Arias covered the length of the floor and sat down on the chair across from the couch.

Alec walked towards the dorm. He had said goodbye to Kashi and had almost killed Zeke, too. He quickly took a hold of his temper and left. Alec could smell Arias scent still fresh. The only problem was that the air was gaining moisture quickly and Alec had the feeling it was going to rain. He sighed heavily and shoved his hands in his pockets, running toward the building that Arias, Ebony, and two other strange-scented men had went into.

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:00 pm
((sorry i havent been on in a while can someone fill me in?? please and thank you. 4laugh sweatdrop ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games