Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 pm
"Do you want exoctic, local or something familiar?, once i know which one i can offer a number of good places"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:16 pm
"Lets try some of the local food, just to see what it tastes like. Does that sound good?" Tsukasa said to them both.  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:19 pm
Ren nodded, "sounds good to me!" She was never a picky eater.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 pm
Mika paces in front of the gate. "Maybe he isn't home?" she said almost ready to turn back. Then a thought occured to her. She placed her hand to the gate and closed her eyes blue flames spread out from her palm tracing and curling their way around the iron bars. There was a slight creak and the gate swung open. She recalled the fire before making her way up the pathway to the front door. She knocked with the door knocked, ans waited.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:47 pm
Suddenly the doors flew open to reveal a handsome elven man with scared and burnt hands "seeing that youre wearing one of my necklaces youve probably come to talk or something, am i right" he chuckled and motioned for Mika to enter his house  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:51 pm
Mika hadn't expected him to be right there when she knocked. She noticed his hands, she hadn't thought that they would look like that. Her own hand flew to her new pendent around her neck when he pointed it out. "Uh. . . Yes, i have." She said as he ushered her inside. "I wanted to ask about your skills, Sir." She said turning to him when she'd entered.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:52 pm
Dayhtarin laughed " i must warn you guys though, every person from the children to the adults are vegatarians and so there is not going to be any meat" then he set off towards a shop with a sign depicting a salad bowl .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:02 pm
Ren froze. No... meat? This is madness!!! Her stomach growled softly. I guess i'll live... still... i'm carnivorus after all. NO! A salad would be healtheir for me right now anyways! Can't be picky, remember!? Besides... salads are yummy! She looked up at the sign and smiled. "Well, let's eat!"

(OCC: I remember when i stayed at my friends house once and they're vegatarians and their parents aren't. That was crazy, they were having steak and tofu, when i went to get a peice of steak i was tackled and called carnivorus! LOL! Good times...)  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:07 pm
"Thats fine. I don't eat meat anyways." Tsukasa told him. Actually, she didn't eat solid food at all, it made her sick for some reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:05 pm
Kiki turned to her two friends. "hey guys. there was a fight down by the music room and I went to see if I could help." Kiki turned to Sharon. "Sharon, these two are my friends, Crystal and Flutter."  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:19 pm
{{gah the rp cant continue with out madgod . . . >.<}}  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:14 pm
really, lol i guess this happens allot xd i usually wrap the story around to my own design until i become one of the keystones lol

anyway.

Dayhtarin walked into the restaurant and looked at the menu hanging above the counter and walked over to a table at the back of the room were he sat and mused over what he should choose.
(you guys can make youre onw foods, be creative lol, it will be interesting to see what you come up with)  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:17 pm
Tsukasa looked at the menu. She saw alot of dishes with unknow fruits and vegies. She just ordered a glass of milk with honey in it and sat done with Daytharin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:38 pm
Ren eyed everything, "Uh, i guess i'll just get a bit of everything!" She grinned and sat down with an odd looking salad, then dug into her salad. She didn' recognize anything on her plate, but still gobbled it up all the same.  

Cactuar Koi

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm
88Prowl
Kiki turned to her two friends. "hey guys. there was a fight down by the music room and I went to see if I could help." Kiki turned to Sharon. "Sharon, these two are my friends, Crystal and Flutter."

(sorry i had a ton of homework)
"Hi Crystal. Hi Flutter." Sharon smiled.
"I'm Sharon. It's nice to meet you." Sharon said.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games