Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:11 pm
No im sorry i wasn't yelling at you, i guess you can say i was somewhat stuck in a flash back *sighs*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:19 pm
"What do you not know??", Dark wasn't surprised he remembered Goddess saying something about how Nick has simpler to being told as well. "June dear, you were possessed by a demon, and according to it, you have been for sometime."  

Phantom Touch

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 am
Scanda saw Dark take the stone of reading thoughts "Congratulations idiot youve destroyed a clone version"he said as he had brought up a copy from the reflection in the water before Dark grabbed it and swapped it with that he stared down at his reflection in the river as he knew Dark and Nick were going to come for him "If they so despertaly want to fight me then why dont they come and fight me"Scanda said as he clicked his right hand and suddenly black lightning struck the entire house.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:31 am
....well...that's no-
*june jumped when the lights went out again from the lightening*
...umm...i didnt do that.....the demon...umm...well, she's......still me.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:39 am
User ImageNick stood behind Goddess and tapped her shoulder. "Hold my book for me please.." he requested as he opened a small rift on the wall passing all forms of magical barriers to enter June's room. "Dark relax. This task would be easy for you compared to my case. Besides, I think Ra would be happy to meet this demon possessing that girl, isn't that right?"
Ra, the Demonic Gate Keeper and King of Dragons, materialized behind Nick with a dissappointed look on his face. "Tsk.. Foolish human. As if I care about minor problems you idiotic beings encounter. Leave me be.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 am
Scanda heard the thunder crackling "Brings memories back to me"he said as he lifted a few rocks with telekeneisis on both sides of him and gave them all elements by using that on them one lightning one fire one water one rock one ice and one grass and threw them up into the air as they came back down in certain areas they formed a small area of what it is where the rock element stone landed a small group of rocks appeared there the water rock a pond the grass rock a tree the fire rock a campfire the lightning rock small black clouds and the ice rock a small ice cave "More shall come but I must prepare for when the time is right"Scanda said as he stared into the river seeing his reflection.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:41 am
*june turned to you and tipped her head*
umm...who are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 am
User ImageNick walked closer to the bed. "My name is Nick, and I too was once possessed by a demon, but unlike yours, I was possessed by a.. how shall we say.. a god. You don't really need to get rid of that spirit in you. Do what I did, turn the curse into a gift. And this guy can help you out." Nick pointed at Dark. "He brought me to The Shadow Realm to train and harness the demon's power for myself." He then sat down the edge of the bed. "I know what you're going through, I was there. But you're in good hands, so relax and just focus on controlling it rather than trying to get rid of it."
Ra, the demon inside Nick, crossed his arms and looked away. "You humans are such pathetic beings. You will never understand. I swear once I learn to break out of your body I will enjoy killing you."
Nick laughed and faced Ra. "Until you do, you be good."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:12 am
*blinks*
...i dont want to control her....i dont think i would have the strength compared to her....she doesnt want to kill me though....so i see no need to as well....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:15 am
Wei, his eyes still on the comatose-like form of his charge, listened to Chief. "I know. Believe me, I know. And I'll not stand by and see her break down alone. And to think this was an opportunity for her to take a vacation. Who knew things would progress up to this point.." He laughed mirthlessly, musing over dark thoughts when he heard a sort of- sigh from Lady Aya's lips.

He looked over and saw that she was breathing deeply, rhythmically. Wei sighed, sitting back down, finally relieved. "It looks like she's going to be fine really quick. She's sleeping normally now. Chances are, she might be awake come tomorrow afternoon. Or is it later this afternoon?"

Wei sent a mental message to Dark. "Hey Dark, can I ask you a favor? Could you look for Lunar, if she's still awake that is, and tell her that Lady Aya is fine now. She just got out of her comatose-state and is sleeping normally. She might still be worrying over earlier..."  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:49 am
Dark ignored Scanda's attempt at having them come out to fight, they would in due time, so he simply unleashed his powers and through up a shield of light to cast out the darkness the boy had cause, now nothing of darken desires may enter the castle.

Dark stood still as he saw Ra's forum enter the space of the room, he quickly closed his eyes and focused on the realm beneath the castle where no one could enter but Mega. He then grow more relax, Ra's body was still locked safely way and so was his powers for the most part, but it seem that his subconscious was no awaken do to the encounter with Nick earlier, "and he seems to still be close to him, hummm...she'll want to know about this," he thought, though he know Ra couldn't do harm unless given the power to, it was still rather uneasy to have him in awaken at all, even if it was just a shade of his former self.

"Yes June we know you had nothing to do with this last power outage, it was the boy outside, but we'll take care of that soon enough. This is Nick and like yourself he found himself possessed as well so be reassured that he knows what your going through. Now I agree that your demon doesn't seem to want to kill you but you still seem to be suffering from her presence. Passing out all the time and losing consciousness can not be good for you if you wish to live a normal or rather close to normal life. If she is apart of you then you have the power to control her, for you are the host and she is just a parasite using your body because she has none of her own. Use that as your power source. it is your body and she can not have it without your permission.

Dark gave a light chuckle, "yes compared to you I would think even fixing the Great Wall of Chine would seem like a miner task.", he thought on what Nick said for a minute. "I would imagine have them both distracted with each other would seem like a good idea but i wounder if June's demon can come out to play without having her lose consciousness again, it would serve us no purpose to have June asleep and let the demon roam free."

Hearing Wei in his mind, "Last I saw of the She-wolf, she was in her room, but if I run into her this night I will let her know all is well. I know this must be stressful for you as well, how are you holding up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:36 am
now im confused. im not sure who is the parasite....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:40 am
Lunar walked around and round, not knowing where she was going.
*Corridor*
She stood still and saw a kitten in front of her. The kitten had blood all over its body, and it was gasping for air...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 am
Scanda saw Dark put up a barrier "Oh pitiful idiotic person he is if only would know that a barricade wont keep me out"he said as he saw something in the river he decided to pick it up it was a skull with a strange marking on its forehead which he understood as he clenched it in his fist to crush it into tiny pieces and put it back in the river as he saw the river turn black "Black water element areas in all of one place all by one person just a few more and its just like my home"Scanda said staring into the black river.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:01 am
The small white kitten opened its eyes slowly.
Lunar picked it up and ran back into her room. It was close that I had the healing skill... Lunar thought.
She got a clean towel and placed it on the bed, then put the kitten on top of it.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games