Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:15 pm
*sips drink waiting, seeing that WS is off in "another world" at this moment*

Hhmmm...must be remembering something...*turns to Katana and looks at her thoughtfully*

You know, Katana, this has all been a little...to easy...not to mention that this isn't the same person we caught and escaped yesterday...

*puts down empty glass and rubs chin*

With the fact that he is indeed supernatural, and we are, with the exception of Filia_Nox_Noctis and Mr. A, mere mortals, why would "WS" give up so easily...

*gets up to start pacing, looking at "WS" between intervals*

Something is definitely amidst here, and...*walks over to stand directly in front of "WS" and looks him square in the eye*

I believe you, my dear "WS", are-*sees something dark and uncomfortably familiar deep-set in "WS"s eyes, widens her own eyes with shock and dismay, and turns curtly on her heel*

Katana, don't leave! I'll be back... I have some, uh, information to seek.

*leaves hurriedly out of thread*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:19 pm
Steps behind the bar to retrieve a cleaning rag, then goes around the bar wiping up all the tables. As he moves, his leash catches on the leg of one of the stools and it whips him to the floor, tightening his collar. He nearly chokes as he drops the rag and digs his claws frantically at the leather strap wrapped tightly around his neck.

He digs his claws deeper under the leather, raking through the fur, drawing blood as he loosens the collar. He gasps in a breath, eyeing the blood on his paws. He glances at the ladies snickering at his misfortune.

And now they have the fool they think all men to be.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:33 pm
Watches Miss Icy Reign run from the bar in search of what he does not know. Shrugs before twisting his neck and searching for the rag he dropped.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:38 pm
( I would never snicker at such misfortune...just how cruel do you think I am?) Jack! Your...um...paws! Darlin', you're bleeding! *rushes over to where Jack is standing, grabs a "paw" and inspects the damage* Why didn't you just ask for help, you silly man? *Checks area around neck & sees gashes where his claws broke the skin* Damnit, where's Icy? I'm gonna need help cleaning this so you don't get an infection....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:44 pm
Pulls his paws from Miss katana68's grasp. I do not need such kindness, ma'am. Ya belittle yaself stooping to assist a lowly slave.

He stares in to her eyes a moment, letting her see that he is not amused by the situation he has put himself in to, then slides pass the lady, licking his paws as he settles next to the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 pm
*Gets down to eye level with Jack* Listen, mister, you're injured, and whether you like it or not....I'm going to help you. So you might as well let me do it, or I'll just end up pestering you until you do. Now, I'll be right back. *Goes to the back for the first aid kit*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:52 pm
Shrugs Isn't that what the ladies wanted? A whining, sniveling, yes-man with no thoughts of his own?

Licks the last of the blood from his paws then scratches behind his ears. Damn fleas.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:03 pm
Be back later ladies. I need to go visit my buddy and his scary wife.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 5, 6, 2 Total: 24 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:06 pm
Aww, Jack left ... and just when I wanted him to serve me ... a drink. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:15 pm
Is the suck-up gone? I'd like to have a drink and not see that.

*She grabs out the bottles and mixes up some of the new recipes she found at the Rumpleminze site.*

Ball and Chain

Ingredients
1 part Rumple Minze
1 part Goldschlager
1 splash Jägermeister

Mixing Instructions
In shot glass, mix 1 part Gold with 1 part Rump, add a splash of Jager over the top. Manly shot with a tasty surprise.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 1, 3, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 pm
I just gotta try for that Yahtzee again! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:55 pm
LOL just got your booty, Faerie xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 pm
Jack shifts to coyote form, and curls his tail around his nose, settling for the long wait for Mistress Psyzapp. She has been gone from her place longer than she should be. Unaccustomed to sleeping on a hard floor, he rolls over on his belly and rests his chin on his paws.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:49 am
Sorry people. I had RL things to attend to last night.

Jack I honestly didn't think that a mob would end up chasing you. I'm not supernatural or have the ability slip through other dimensions such as you can. I'm sorry we made it difficult for you to play here. All are welcome. We just like you is all and we think you are fun, not a dog. So you can be on your way and you don't have to do anything here if you don't want to. I'm sure you have more important things to attend to anyway besides dealing with a bunch of loony ladies who just got carried away. So off you go. I won't be chasing you any more.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
havenne17 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 1, 4 Total: 14 (5-30)

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 am
I like canines.......was off yesterday doing RL stuff, too...
Darn, and I had some good puppy treats...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games