Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:40 pm
Daniel winced at his wound. "the one place I'm not metallic...and I get shot there..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:53 pm
Blanche nodded sagely. "Those lab dogs know how to put up a good fight." She said. "Ow!" Her head turned to Tomoyo and she glared. "Watch what you say, glow stick." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 pm
Daniel sighed and rubbed his head. "Tomoyo, how are your wings?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:04 pm
Tomoyo moved her left wing. It hurt like hell but it felt better, and after all, she could move it. "Better... I'm sorry. I'm not good at fighting in midair." She said, rubbing her head. Blanche glared at her. "Hot head." "I thought you were Ms. Bright-and-sunny?" Blanche threw a twig at her, rolling her eyes.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:08 pm
Daniel cracked a small smile, but after everything that happened...and what he almost did...he was in no mood to smile and be himself. Something snapped in his mind and he jumped to his feet, looking around frantically. "The box! Where'd it go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:19 pm
Tomoyo looked at him. "I... I don't know.. I didn't.. What is it?" She asked.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:26 pm
"That box has the only thing left of my mother! Help me find it please!" Daniel was running arounda nd searching everywhere, frantic.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:31 pm
collin watches confused... "You dropped it don't you remember?"  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:35 pm
Daniel kept looking though, frantic. He didn't listen to anyone as he kept searching.

Icarus watched, worried. "Maybe we should help him...?" She whispered to Collin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 pm
collin nods, stands, and starts looking, he spots something in the branches of a tree, he points up. "there!"  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:10 pm
Daniel scurried to where Collin was pointing and grabbed his box, holding it tightly and looking around like a crazy person, stroking the box gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:18 pm
Blanche looked at Collin with a furrowed brow, seeing him come to blows over a box. She jumped up on the branch, taking a good while to regain balance. She bent down next to him and put a hand on his arm. What could she say? To drop whatever was in there and just deal with it? He wouldn't be going with them if that was the case. Be gentle... She didn't know how to do that. "Hey... This box.. It's going to weigh you down..." She whispered. "Maybe.. It's time to say goodbye." She said softly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:11 am
Daniel looked at Blanche blankly held gripped his box tighter. "It's not just a box..." He mumbled, shuddering. "It's my mother...all that's left of her...I can't leave it..." He sounded like a person in a trance. Maybe she was right? Maybe he should leave it...? Daniel looked down at his box and went silent as he tried to make his brain think.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:51 pm
Blanche got in a little closer. She had to find some way to get to him.. How? She took her hand off of his arm and put it onto his shoulder. "Your mom would have wanted you to keep moving..." She said. What the hell, she was done being nice. "Look. If you keep coming back for this thing, you can die. No, you will die. I'm not going to let you get caught in the crossfire." Why was this such a big deal? Blanche wasn't sure, she had never had anyone she truely never wanted to lose. Until..
Until she and the flock got out. She realized now that she cared about them, more or less. "I'm not letting that happen to you..." She said softly. Her voice was losing that commanding timbre all of the big-shot leaders and kings seemed to have.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:40 pm
daniel looked back at the box, strocking it softly. he took a breath and sighed. "ok..."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games