Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:40 pm

User Image

Chuckling, Aset knew that look, "well well well, I would say I'm surprised but that would be a lie, though I did see you in a different top" with her face in a frown, it quickly turned back into her more naturally turned up smile."What brings you here love?'
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:00 am

zack woke up a few hours later and didnt see kishiko anywhere "hmm i guess telling her that was the wrong idea" zack sat at the edge of his bed wiping his eyes he then stood up and he was wobbly it felt like theworld was spinning faster and faster

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Kishiko left the room in search of holy water for Zack. He just said he loved me.. Kishiko smiled. "Does anyone have any holy water?" she called out to the crowd. Chibi Cupcakes stared at her wondering why a vampire would want holy water. DeathPenaltys looked at her as if they were trying to figure out what she was planning. But all she wanted to find is holy water so it might make Zack regain his strength faster. I guess no one has..
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:05 pm

zack fell back on his bed gain "uhhh wheres that herb i stored gotta be around here somewhere" zack looked in some cabinets he then mentally slapped himself when he saw a meaningless picture next to his bed he gathered enough energy to go there he then looked behind the picture there was a vault he put the code in and grapped a weird leave he ripped a peice off and put it in water it slowly started disintergrating nd making bubbles

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Kishiko finally gave up and went back to Zack. He was on his feet again. "You awaken? Sorry I tried to get you some holy water so you might feel better but I couldn't find any." She came over to him and led him to the bed. "You need more rest."

Ichiro ran out of the nurses office. Zack might have a cure for this right? He also might now what happened to me... He ran to Chibi Cupcakes HQ. He then saw Kishiko and Zack together. "What..the..-rrggh" He collapsed on the floor but not unconscious. Images flashed through his head. Images of Zack and Kishiko holding each other, some of Kishiko under his spell, some of Skye, Daimon, Ichigo, and Pandora fighting a dark beast that looked like a human with bird wings. Then those images faded and he was gasping for air.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:54 pm

*i just smiled as Aset vanished completely infront of me, it has always been a difficult task to keep her in one place for very long*

*"shes such a busy little person"* *i thought to myself, as i turned my attention back to the sky, and i took in a fresh breath of air* "It truely is a nice day today"

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Ichigo watched Ichiro dash out of the room, and looked down, then left the room. She went into her room and closed the door again, locked the door and changed into her blue pajamas. She lay on her bed and stared up at the ceiling, then fell asleep.

Kishiro heard screaming outside his room, and Cathine came running in and hugging Kishiro. "What Cathine? Oh, you got... sauce in your hair..." He looked at Cathine's hair and got her off of him. "The sauce won't come offf!!!!!" She ran out again. Kishiro sighed and locked the door then lay down on his bed again, staring out of the window. It started raining, and the rain pattered on the glass, making it echo through his ears.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:59 pm

zack shook his head "no im fine" he then took a drink of th water he then started getting energy "i like thought of you trying to get holy water tho its very nice of you" zack smiled at kishiko for a minute then he saw ichiro run in he sighed went over to him nd poured some of the water in his mouth witch gave him energy too he then tapped his cheek "wakey wakey" zack then walked back to his bed and sat down

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:06 pm

zack looked at kishiko as she turned her head he then looked at ichiro "kishiko found me on the ground passed out not to far from here so she was nice eough to care for me"zack then rubbed his neck his wound was still hurting a bit "what happened to you?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:13 am

Ichigo suddenly woke up, and she sprung up to her feets. Walking out of her room still wearing her pajamas, she heard rain pattering through the window. She walked around the school and decided to go to the Library. She saw nobody inside and the lights were off. And the door was locked. Sighing, she went into her room and changed into her favorite clothes, (Clothes in her appearance, first page) and said to herself, "Why cant I ever sleep. I feel energetic at night sometimes." She then looked at the clock to find that it was only 12 at midnight. "Cant sleep. Better find something to do. Maybe its cause from back when I was taken back into my room..." She then looked out of the window again and it was raining harder. She then decided to walk around the school and maybe meet some new people.

Kishiro had a mirror in his hands and he looked down at it, concentrating. Then an image of Kishiko, Zack and Ichiro appeared on it. "Whats going on?" He said to himself and watched carefully.
((Cant really do much with Kishiro xD))

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:03 pm

((@ pet_lover: I think you're doing great with him ^^))

Ichiro laughed. "Kishiko..nice? Ya right." He then stood up. "What are you planning Kishiko?"

Kishiko tightened her fist. "I'm not planning anything." She still wasn't looking at him.

"And yet you can't look at me when you say that."

Kishiko faced him, walked closer toward him and looked him straight in the eye. "I'm not planning anything." She said in a menacing voice. "You've seen my nice side a few times."

"But I've never seen your I-Like-Zack side. C'mon you're planning something."

Kishiko got really mad then. She ordered him to bend his neck.

"And why would I do that?"

"Cause I'm a pureblood. Alil half vampire like you can't disobey orders."

Ichiro frowned. She got him there. He stretched his neck so she can have better access.

She came closer to him and sank her teeth in his neck, her little snack, and began to drink.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 pm

((is it just me or is the post in here all scrambled up O.o))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games