Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:50 pm

"It seems you have been manipulated into taking action. You are a child afterall. Wheres the Vampire master? "
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:53 pm

User Image
"No, Not really Soli." Hana told her. "Though aren't you a little young to be playing with swords."

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:54 pm

"I wasn't Bargo and no the Vampire Master has nothing to do with this I'm not child either."Soli took one of the bands off."I know what the Elders tried to do making you try to be with me it pissed me off so let's just show them how bad we are for each other okay."Soli's power grew when the one of the bands come off.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:55 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon looked at the demonkin and tilted his head to the right, crouching down and wagging his tail, ears twitching. Wow. He wondered if it was going to be like in the movies where they would fight, but first they would taunt each other til someone got angry enough to start attacking and that would make them easy to take down due to blind rage.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:56 pm

Soli looked at Hana,"I'm not,"Soli's eyes lost all emotion as she said this.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:00 pm

User Image
"I could have told you you two where bad for eachother." Hana mumbled under her breath. She looked over at the werewolf. "Theres going to be alot of stupid going on in this room soon, but don't worry, it happens alot." she said to him, compleat boredom in her voice.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:01 pm

inkheart-21-death
"I wasn't Bargo and no the Vampire Master has nothing to do with this I'm not child either."Soli took one of the bands off."I know what the Elders tried to do making you try to be with me it pissed me off so let's just show them how bad we are for each other okay."Soli's power grew when the one of the bands come off.

" Okay, but if you lose, I will remove you from your clothes and have my way with you, is it a deal? Hana-shi, Inform Nike about Vampire Master Hyael immediately. I will stay and give a brat a spanking " Brago released enough demon aura to match hers.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:07 pm

User Image

"Whatever Brago." Hana said, walking away. "But I demand a big dinner when I get back as payment though." She left the mansion. She ran to the bar and walked in. "Nike, I need to talk with you. NOW please."

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Soli's voice losing all emotion,"You really are an idiot I can see why they thought of giving you position of leader.,"Tearing another band."These two are just witnesses so leave them alone."Soli grabbed her katana and made illusions.Her body was getting lost in all of the demon aura she was releasing."I'll show you why they restricted my powers in the first place."

((No my computer is acting weird I'll have to log off soon))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:12 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

A sudden growl escaped Leon as the male demonkin spoke of having his way with Soli if he won. Over my dead body. He thought defensively. He was on his feet and hands now, long nails digging into the ground as he bared his teeth.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:13 pm

inkheart-21-death
Soli's voice losing all emotion,"You really are an idiot I can see why they thought of giving you position of leader.,"Tearing another band."These two are just witnesses so leave them alone."Soli grabbed her katana and made illusions.Her body was getting lost in all of the demon aura she was releasing."I'll show you why they restricted my powers in the first place."

((No my computer is acting weird I'll have to log off soon))

"bring it, you soon will be on the ground with my manhood inside you." Brago waited
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:16 pm

"What is it Hana, I'm tired. I've been running around this city, putting out fires." Indeed, Nike looked tired. "I haven't fed yet."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:21 pm

"I haven't fed yet either," Robert muttered as he walked up to them. He looked tired too. "I've been out gathering information about the Prince for hours. I had to fight a lot of people because they didn't want to talk. And when I beat them, it turned out that they didn't know anything."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Hana told Nike that Brago was in trouble, in her bored voice but it sounded like she was concerned. "Looks like I need to fix something else. Two warm ones to go." she passed a paper coffee cup filled with blood to Robert. "It's not the real thing but at least it will hold us until we get to Brago's.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Robert took a sip. "Let's go then," he said.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games