Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:39 pm
"Let see you dodge this then ... Skill ... Heaven Strike" as Nero flew into the sky and through his spear at her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:10 pm
"AH!"
She rolled out of the way, the spear scratching her leg.
"ow!"  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:12 pm
"hahah .... keyblade your foolish is as great as your luck" laughed Nero as he came close to the keyhole.

Back in Hollow Bastion, RiftCreator returns to find the intruder. Loud roars were heard all over the castle as the heartless searched for anything out of places "fine the intruder ... and report to me once you find them my heartless"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Meza walks around the 2nd district of Traverse town and looks at the strange foutain and the bell carvings on the base of it and then truns and heads twards the gizmo shop  

grimmjaw06

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:05 pm
"I guess that's a good thing, but get away from that keyhole!"
June dashed towards him, running up the wall right by him and slashing him when she was right on top of him, She landed between him and the keyhole, ignoring her keyblade, which was acting up too strongly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:26 pm
"AGH.... damn you, creator this world might not fall but i be damned if she lives" as his spear glow black "spear take all the evil in my heart and use to crush this fool .... Ultimate Skill.... Kingdom Heartless Moon" as the ground shacked and cracked, the sky above became pitch dark, and the moon above looked as the same symbol that Reaper and X showed before was all that shown "no let this finish you off for good" he flew into the sky and charged a blast so huge it covered the moon and all that was seen was that heartless symbol.

User Image  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:56 pm
((still lost lol))

Scarlet walked out of the elevator and walked around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:39 pm
June looked up in shock and fear. Her keyblade completely lit up as she held it defensively between the him and herself.
!!!
holy crap! he's gonna kill me!!!!! Why did i have to wake up with this thing on my belt?!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:46 pm
As his attack grew and grew, Nero look as he was changing the symbol on his attack turn a strange color. The symbol faded from red and black color to a pure white "what is going on ... what is this attack doing to me" yelled Nero was ready to fire the attack  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:51 am
What the-?

June gripped her keyblade tighter, taking a step back towards the heart.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:34 am
"Goodbye June HAHAHA" as the attack fell towards the ground at a fast rate  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:42 am
June closed her eyes and froze in place. Her Keyblade's light was now extremely bright, and just before the attack hit the lock design appeared.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:36 pm
The attack lands on the ground and bright light consume everything in sight in the middle of all this Nero falls to the ground. "what is going on here ... why... why is my body doing this" as Nero sink became pure white as so his clothes and heartless symbol. "I ... dont understand .... what happing" said Nero as he look towards the keyhole "...NERO...." as Wrath appeared "what wrong with you ... i need to take you back to Hollow Bastion right now" yelled Wrath as he looked towards the keyhole "did you seal it Nero .... " but Nero had passed-out "hmmm, come all heartless it time to leave back to Hollow Bastion creator need us" as all heartless left  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:40 pm
June looked around in shock, almost out of conciousness.
"what's...going on?......"
June lost conciousness a few seconds later.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:56 pm
As all Riftcreator heartless left, a new heartless showed it was different from the ones before it seem not to care that anything was there nor did it care for the keyblade wielder or the keyhole it sat and watch the keyblade.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games