Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:25 pm

*Dragon, grunny and sparrow return from feeding and rise iggies unconsciousness. Sleeping but on guard they let iggies continue to battle the blackness and confusion. Knowing if Darkness wins they have a new playmate, if not she'll forget*

KILL!

NO

FORGET!

Please no

DIE!

NO!

THEN COMPLY

It hurts, please no... let me remember... let me know!

NEVER!

Please!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:52 pm
*finally wakes up* Mmmm... my bed feels strange... *looks around and realizes she's not at home* Huh? Where...? The hospital? *remembers what happened the night before* Oh... my head hurts...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:04 pm

*Stirs trying to rise from darkness, mumbling*

no... hurt... hurt... fight.... comply.... no

((hi Kits!))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 pm
*suddenly remembers iggies and Exor and sits up, looking for them* Oh good, they're both here... *from her bed, can't see much else and sinks back with her head pounding*

((Hi Iggies! ^_^ ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:33 pm

((Poor Kits head... Anyone know if we can leave yet? iggies hates hospitals and might try to bolt again sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm
((you can leave iggies...but Showcase and Exor aren't allowed to yet...especially Exor since you tried killing him last night! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:36 pm
((I dunno... Kits may fall asleep again soon, if she can't.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:37 pm

(( sweatdrop Yea, well, ya know... he shouldn't have been mean to my critters, lol. I'll give it a bit more to see if I'm needed in the plot more))

iggies

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:41 pm
*Wakes up and is really sore. He tries to adjust his position and move around but it's still pretty painful. stressed *  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:54 pm
(( @ Black: I hope everything's alright over there! ))

*Startles awake and looks around, remembering he's still in the lobby at the clinic. Checks his watch, then gets up and starts to wander around the clinic.

He finds the room his partner is in and notes that he's sleeping soundly. He looks around and notes the monitors and IV drips, and everything seems to be in order. He glances over at his partner again, and gets a worrisome look, then speaks in a low tone, not wanting to wake him up.* Hey there, partner. Just stopping in to see how you're doing. Judging by all the bandages and whatnot, you got roughed up pretty good. Hang in there dude. I'll be back to check in on you again. *He starts to quietly exit the room, when Showcase stirs awake*

Hey there, partner. I hope I didn't wake you ...

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:56 pm
*Walks into the front door of the clinic and heads back to where Showcase's room is. Pausing a moment at the closed door, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. He's the one that told you to come back today to see him. He wouldn't have said that if he didn't mean it. Or is he still just trying to make me feel better? stressed Dammit! I'm so confused! OK, OK, OK....dammit girl, get a hold of yourself! You're losing your touch! Mentally kicking herself, she exhales and opens the door slowly. She sees Dougherty in the room and almost changes her mind about seeing Showcase, but enters the room anyways.*

Hey you....I see you're awake. How're you feeling today? Hey there, Dougherty. I see you survived better than Justin did here. *She heads to the opposite side of the bed from Dougherty is standing and gives Showcase a small smile. She leans over and grabs the magazines and book she purchased for him.*

I stopped by the bookstore to get you something to occupy your time until Black sets you free. I wasn't sure about the book, though...I can always exchange it if you want.

EDITED  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 pm
*smiles at Officer Dougherty.* Hi Sir. I'm just trying to take it easy and stay comfortable. smile

@ Katana: Hey Kat! Thanks…that was really nice of you. *He smiles at Katana.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 pm
*She looks from Dougherty to Showcase* If I'm interrupting anything, I can come back later......*she stands there, unsure as to whether or not she should stay or leave and give the two of them privacy to talk, in case Dougherty was there "officially".*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 pm
Hi katana. You seem to be alright. No, you're not interrupting anything. I'm just here to get checked out. It seems I got a bump on the head when I fell back after that initial blast from Wrath. Unfortunately, it looks like Black isn't back yet. *looks at his watch* Well, I'll leave you two alone, and I'll check back in later, Partner. *he turns and exits the room*

Edited.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm
See you later Sir! *He turns his attention to Katana.* So you brought me a mystery did you? *He examines the book.* I sure do love a good mystery. *He smiles at her.*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games