Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:33 pm
*she gets a glass goes to fridge pours some OJ into glass. Drinks some of it. Plays with the glass running her finger around the rim. Looks at him....*says Like what?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:39 pm
I know a few things. ::Maune leans over and kisses Lilith neck as he puts the stew on low to finish cooking::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:49 pm
*She tilts her head back giving him room. She gives him a soft moan. She puts the glass down. Her hands go up his back*

((Maune...it is late here, I'd like to stay and play with you but I must sleep.... so....to be continued....))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 pm
::Maune kisses Liliths neck more and licks it slowly as moving his hands down::

((What will happen next time on the story of Maune and Lilith? stay tune to find out next time same Maune channel same Maune time! lol XP))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:42 pm
::Maune and Lilith had a wonder evening that night and so did they the next few nights and days even with pure passion fun as a few days pasted Maune just remember he has not been to the MW as of late.

::Maune woke up that evening and smacked his forhead remembering as he woke up and set out his clothes for that evening even if it was for awhile::  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:48 pm
*Lilith giggled at him as he rushed around. * Would you like some help? *She went over to him, untied his robes belt put her arms around him and kissed his lips*.  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 pm
::Maune leaned over wrapping his arms around Lilith before gently rubbing her rear end as he smiled:;

Yes please Lilith i'm looking for a set of clothes to wear I think something white will be nice or maybe something blue would you mind setting it while I go in the shower?

::Maune went in the shower and after 10 mins he steped out and dried himself off and looked at Lilith:;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:00 pm
* Lilith smiles at Maune....slaps his a** as he turns to go to the shower. Don't take too long or I'll have to come and help you. wink
She watches him go in to the bathroom. She walk into the bedroom and lays out a pair of blue pants with a nice crisp white shirt. She changes while she waits for him to come in.*  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:03 pm
:;Maune leaned over and kisses Lilith neck as he started to slide on his blue pants and white shirt after he touched up with body spray as he wrapped his arm around her as he opened the apartment door for her:;
Shall we be on our way to the MW Lilith??  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 pm
Anytime you are my dear. *smiles as she grabs her purse and heads towards the open door. She breathes deeply at his neck...ummm you smell almost too good! *gives him an air kiss and walks out into the hallway*  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm
:;Maune smiled as he locked the door and handed the keys back to Lilith as they walk towards the MW::  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:36 pm
Pink and Lilith arrive at the apartment house. *Lilith finds the keys in her purse hands them to Pink* "My place is B105"  

Lilith Amaranth

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:40 pm
*Pink helps Lilith to B105, she props Lilith against up against the wall while she unlocks & opens the door. They go in. Pink puts Lilith on the sofa.*
"ok sweetie where do I put you? Tell me your layout"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:46 pm
"You see the door straight ahead? That's my bedroom. The door to the left of that is a closet." *Pink came over and helped her up again, took her to the bedroom. Quickly pulled the blanket down and laid her on the bed She took off her shoes and covered her up.* "Thank you Pink" is the last thing she said. Out she went.  

Lilith Amaranth

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:51 pm
* After Pink settled her in and knew she was asleep, she started to leave but then thought What if Lilith should need something. She decided to stay a little while just to make sure she'd be ok. She sat on the sofa and leaned back. Thinking of them as children, the things they had done together and now here they were together again...Pink falls asleep*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games