Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:53 pm

shrukan shackily got back to his feet having been knocked back by the explosion "what the hell was that?" he jumped down from he ledge landing next to sen and jack and looked on at the carnage, which wasn't much since the dark matter was nice enough to clean up after itself, their was a large crater cutting into the ground and shrukan looked down into it "I told you that dark matter technology is dangerous any bigger and we would have been caught in that blast"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:16 pm

marcus went and huged jumpy and in her ear wispered "are you ok?"and then moved his head back to look into her eyes.

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Jumpy semed dazed, the box she was leaning on was sheared clean in half by the blast the darkmatter had made. She shook her head slowly. "I couldn't... I couldn't do it... At range, he was just another target... but... Up close... I could see him... I just... I couldn't do it..." She leaned forward and hugged on Marcus more, shaking badly. Never had she seen what truely might have had to be done.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Sen, Shrukan, and Jack join the others. "So looks like this base is trashed."He kicks a bit of the rubble sending it flying. "I need a vacation this is getting really hard to keep up." Some of the others nod but Jack chimes in. "You do realize you guys can't just take your shore leave and go your seperate ways ONI's got eyes on all of you and will have the galaxy's largest fit if you are not all together in the same place unless it is a mission so they kind of made it hard for you to take a vacation. I on the other hand can leave whenever but hey you guys need someone to keep you all from dieing."(This is somewhat a set up to give us a crossroads. We could either A. Go with my earlier idea and take the shore leave for awhile witch I think would be a fun little cool down from the explosions and such or B. Go right back to explosions and such. I'm just leaving it out there because I don't want to be some jerk constantly trying to dictate the rp. Also where was Chief in all this?)

In the throne room of Rebirth there was what seemed to be a mass hanging going on. "These are the ones you soiled the technology of the glorius Gods and made it so our enemys survived." After the applause and the bodys going cold Rebirth retreats to his chambers. "Now to clean up a final bit of trash from this failed mission." Rebirth hits a button sending out a virus program destroying Aris and making it so her program allowed her to feel what would be pain and her hologram gripped its head screaming in slient agony. "This is what failures get pain beyond there years before being sent to the bowles of hell.". (The ones being hanged are the Covenant scientest that worked on the Dark Matter tech used in the explosion.)

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:22 pm

(why hang them? they were the only successful part of the mission)

shrukan sat down on a nearby piece of rubble "well i've had my revenge. as far as im concerned im done for now" he let out a long sigh showing how exhausted he was
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Jumpy stood up slowly, calming her shaking. "No... The Covenant arn't going to slow down, so Neither are we. I say we not only get back into this fight, but do so faster than they can say 'OH s**t!'. She clenched her fists, then unclenched them, yanking a sniper rifle that'd surprisingly survived the blast off the wall and making sure it was loaded, then left it, resting in a down-pointed position. She leaned back on the wall, pissed off beyond reasonable beleif.

Master Cheif, although agreeing with Jumpy, didn't think they should just go in guns blazing. "We need a plan, one they wont expect." He said, grabbing a battlerifle off the wall as well as a dropped pistol that'd been flung away when the blast had gone off.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:38 pm

"Well I say we dealt a major blow to them and they won't be around for awhile to regroup so I say we rest up and mabye you could give me time to upgrade all your tech.""While I agree we need to have all of our tech upgraded I don't think we should stop actively going against the Covenant for we are the only Spartan's on the field who else could do our job for us." "Well then just give everyone the choice if they want to fight still let them fight if they want to take a break let them take a break that is what I say but you guys are not like me and Chief you probably can't keep going as long as us but it is just my opinion."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:46 pm

"what are you talking about? we just destroyed a group of guys just like you and chief or didn't you notice? everyone says spartan 2's are supposed to be gods but from what i saw they are nothing. you guys let your rumors get to far ahead of you"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:00 pm

"Yes coming from the guy who wasn't even fighting a Spartan but some run of the mill Elite."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:28 pm

"BREAK IT UP!" Jumpy yelled over their escalating fight. "If anyone's going to make fun of Shrukan, it's going to be ME, and that's because I've done it before and he know's I'm kidding about it." She then looked over at Shrukan. "Spartan 2's are only as good as the ammount of time they've trained. We've all been training for years and years, they've slacked off, being in cryo for alot longer. Our tactics have improved and they were using standard run-of-the-mill spartan tactics. We had the upper hand in numbers too, that all must be taken into account." She then took a deep breath. "What we just did was kill our own brothers. Let us hope that never has to happen again." She shen looked at Jack. "Can you find a way to upgrade our gear in shifts? one peice of it at a time?" She looked back at Sen. "Can you plan an attack that would send a ripple of destruction through the entire heirarchy of the Covenant and have it so we could be in and out in less than five minutes?" She looked at Shrukan. "Can you give moral support to the remaining dozens of S-3's?" She turned to Master Cheif. "Can you kill everything in your path when Sen gives the word?" Cheif nodded. She then went to looking from Sen, to Jack, to Shrukan, one after another.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:50 pm

shrukan snickered "me? moral support? don't make me laugh"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Jumpy looked over at him and started poking him in the chest hard. "Yes, Moral support. You have done everything honorable thus far, you've shown true valor in the face of the enemy, as well as discipline. You're strong. You're smart. You can do alot of things. and you can kick most everyones a** with an energy sword." Every time she finished one of the run-on sentences, she poked him in the chest, and when she stopped, she had him against a wall, her finger still on his chestplate. "So stop thinking you can't give moral support. We're trained to kill a shitload of enemies, all you have to do is yell out that that's what we're going to do, and I guarentee the surviving here will be more than amped after that to kick some serious a**." She then backed off him, looking back to Sen and Jack.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:40 pm

marcus looked around and said" what can i do in all this"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:06 am

"pick up her corpse" shrukan said in response as he shoved her away single handily "for someone who couldn't even fight the enemy you sure suddenly seem to think you have guts, you've come off as a lot of things to me but i never imagined what you came off as today, a coward who can't get things done. what right do you have to try to rally people? you talk about inspiring people to kick a**? you can't even fight people who did THIS to us!" he raised his hand at the carnage that used to be their base

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:13 pm

"Okay everyone calm down. Jumpy it is way too soon to be thinking a direct strike against the Covenant we don't even have a base at this time. Shrukan just leave it for now we don't need you two trying to kill eatchother again. Now can we please just pick up the pieces and think of something a little less suicidel for from what we just saw that kind of action doesn't seem to work anymore." After Sen gives his orders Jack steps in. "If you are thinking of upgrades I could do it a piece at a time but the over all effectiveness of it would be decreased in comparison to having access to all parts at once so no. Also we could use my ship as a base it is more advanced than anything its size on both sides also I might have an idea to how we can get a leg up."Jack brings up a map that hovers over his hand. "That looks like what we used to find Forrunner artifacts in the Covenant." Jack nods. "Exactly it is called a shield world the Forrunners used them to prevent a total genocide on their species when the Halo array was activated and as you can see it worked for humans are hanging around you so if we go to it there will be pure Forrunner tech there and I can get it to work."(Yippie a plot twist. Also for clarification Humans are the decendents of the Forruners so essentaily they are the same species but I'll use both terms just to keeps things understandable)
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games