Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:32 pm
"what was that?" screemed Daniel when heard big explosion sound.Daniel dodged attack of trooper and kicked in his chest  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:37 pm
((Hehehe sorry ))
Senku finshed the bodies then noticed june"Wha- what ware you doing here." He asked  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 pm
((The only people that was supposed to be in the warehouse was the scouts, but if she followed him, yeah that's acceptable.))

Han clutched onto his arm in pain "I don't know! I've been trying to call for help, but I ran out of Scouts!" He thought to himself "Where's are they when I need them?"

Raz and Sari sat on top of the clock tower until they heard an explosion from the mansion. "Let's go." That was all it took to get a little excitement into Sari. She jumped off and morphed into her dragon form before she hit the ground. Raz teleported to the mansion and saw a large strange looking mech tearing havoc. "Sari, it looks like nows the time to do what we do best."
"Sounds like fun."
she grinned to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image

June stared at the man blankly for a moment
"....I'm sitting." she said, hugging her knees tightly.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image
The smoke cleared as the rubble went unburied, the troopers closed in with combat knives or sawed-off shotguns built mainly with the suits, and all aimed at those coming out or resisting. Nago quickly dispatched his problems as he rode on a stolen motorcycle and fired at them while passing at high speed and rammed into one every second.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:41 pm
Yuki slowly got up. "I should've known my abilities would we weak...especially because of my current condition." Yuki said weakly. The remaining ice wrapped around one of her rings and suddenly grew, fusing with the ring. She now had to large shields on her arms.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:43 pm
"Come on june. Dont remember me from the lab....." He asked with his smile fading.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image

June hesitated for a moment before shaking her head slowly
"...who are you?"

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:48 pm
"Ou man they just coming!" Daniel bended his head and turned more in to the cat now he was on four and hes theet started growing his eyes changed color and chape. He was sou fast that some of troopers couldent see him coming. But there still many of them  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:49 pm
Yuki slammed her shields into the ground and spikes of ice moved towards the troopers.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:50 pm
"Im Senku. Met in the lab. Me screaming in pain after coming out from being exposed to the virus even though it was unstable. Come on im like a little bro to you" He said trying to make her remember him  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:51 pm
The leader began to fire more micro missiles at everyone including the risk of killing his own troops as well, however Nago appears to shoot them down in the air as he jumped in front of June and his father, but Han seemed to have been knocked out from the debris that hit him while guarding her. Nago stood between a mech and June with his father as he quickly reloads before preparing to move them away so that he may fight without risk of them getting injured.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:53 pm
Suddenly there was an explosion in a giant burst of black fire in the hallway near Yuki, Han, Nago and Daniel. Sari in her dragon form emerged from the smoke. "Mind if I join in?" she gave one of her wicked smiles. She wound around them with her wings spread out to try and protect them. "Don't get any funny ideas. It's for Raz, and no one else."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

".......hm." June glanced between everyone, trying to block out the loud noises  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:55 pm
Raz was moving his way into the mansion from the outside. He created mental noise for the troopers, making their ears bleed. "How bothersome" he said as if he did this everyday.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games