Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:08 pm

"Thanks.........I feel a bit happier to know that someone can actually count on me to watch their backs...........and don't worry about brainwashing either. As it turns out, my Mind element allows me to be immune to mind control or physical overpowered will."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 pm

"You could try not to lose anymore bodyparts."Bubble says."It drains my power a lot."she says sitting down.
User Image

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 pm

"I'm a clone, however I'm not like Ogan who possesses the Body element, and so I was made to be longer lasting until I find a way to heal myself quickly so I'm sorry............I can only hold the bleeding but can't do anything about it."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm

"What if I said yes to Ogan?"Bubble muttered.
User Image

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:28 pm

"He's like a playful child by heart but he is a true genius in science and chemistry, so my guess is that he would treat it as if he was marrying his First Love, but he would be still the same old insane yet happy Ogan.........."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Bubble shivered."If it weren't for...Flara...maybe I would have said yes..."Bubble muttered putting her face in her hands.
User Image

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:35 pm

sleeping-kirby-x_
III Spades III
((( I see.... so I am in idle right now.... :S ))))

((I could zap you through accidentally if I see you hostile it doesnt really matter since kiriyuu has no memory and doesnt know who is friend or foe))
((((Okay sounds good))))

Dimitri walked into a location (((don't know where you are O.o))) and sees Kiriyuu "My, my... so there in there aye?" he points at the mirror "My informant was correct for once" he walks up to Kiriyuu "Who are you?" he stretches his glove up his arm then slaps them back
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:37 pm

"Great...........Then that would have made you my sister-in-law for sure there...........Was it because he was smiling and kneeling down on one knee when he did it that got you?"

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Bubble sighed."I just didn't want anyone to get hurt.."Bubble said quietly.
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:44 pm

"I already said it and I'll say it again............He's crazy and insanely in love with you......"

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Flara stared at Nago and sighed... "You are trusted by Bubble,...But not trusted by me...". Flara said as she goes to help Diana...
"Everything is oka-" Diana sharply fall down as Flara ran faster... "My power...It's...It's draining somehow..."
Melissa sighed, expecting to see Diana fall A Peace... No... A Trust... No... A Disaster... Yes.. Melissa thought and open her eyes... "Know...A Disaster means...Distrusting...." Melissa said silently....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to...Windy... My friends are in trouble...Maybe someday i will come back here..." Diamond said as she hold Windy's hand and smiled
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Nago looked at Flara as he quickly turns away from her view as he knew that she would first be disliked by her of all people, however he chuckles to himself as he lets it go, and then gets up as decided to properly introduce himself to the girls.

"Hello.......I am Nago Keisuke, and my element is Mind for those who do not know who I am........."

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:05 pm

When Nago was introducing himself, Flara stop him by talking another sentence "So...What do you need from us? Why...Do you come?" Flara stare at him with her blank dark black/red eyes....
Diana sighed...She knows that Nago loves Flara though...Flara's personality is really different... "L-Listen Flar-". Diana stopped as she thinks how Flara will look at her...
Melissa come near Nago as she gently push Flara away... "Say...You love...Flara...That's why you are scared of her... And Bubble... She trust you...But i agree with Flara..." Melissa said as she put her dress properly...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Hearing Melissa's advice, Nago nods as he breathes in for a few seconds, and then lets out a big sigh as he answers their questions.

"I am a clone of a scientist from the outside world who was researching on the O-clones that exist in this mirror world we're in, I also have a clone brother who goes by the name Ogan, and he wants to take Bubble's hand in marriage after meeting her. Our father host, Nogami Keisuke died long ago as we lived in the mirror realm for a while now, I am the Seventh clone in the series of Nagos, and I've only lived about two years now. Anyone who has looked into this mirror gained an O-clone and thus you've met them here, however time goes as fast as we want it to go, and why I was able to grow to the age of seventeen in less than an eighth of that time.

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 pm

"No...", Melissa stop Nago's sentence... "You don't understand who they are...They are not created by someone...You don't know guardians, then leave... O-Diana for example is in full sentence, Opposite Diana... They are enemies for everyone...But their target is their other side..." Melissa said as she walk away to help Diana but still looking at Nago..."
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games