Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm
General Negat walked out of a room that heard the lounds of the little ones arguing over something, and saw Hatira looking through the window, staring off into space (pun intended) ,"Did you have a good rest madam?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:38 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"I know, that would not be too good."
"No, no it wouldn't." the elf says, stiffling a laugh.
"You're not too good at that." Bob says, letting a out a small luagh, "Even trying to not show one its is contagious(SP)"
"Yeah." the elf sighs. "I usually just don't even try. Oh well, no one's perfect."

"Well, it's good to see you have some laid back personality, even if I have to bring it out of you."
"Nah," the elf laughs. "You just have to get to know me a little to notice it."  

CainZeros

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:04 pm
(lol) Hatira glanced at the General and nodded, "Ya, it's nice on the ship, very relaxing." she replied, having come back to the world of the living from her own thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:59 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"I know, that would not be too good."
"No, no it wouldn't." the elf says, stiffling a laugh.
"You're not too good at that." Bob says, letting a out a small luagh, "Even trying to not show one its is contagious(SP)"
"Yeah." the elf sighs. "I usually just don't even try. Oh well, no one's perfect."

"Well, it's good to see you have some laid back personality, even if I have to bring it out of you."
"ok, well traveling together should help out." (this is your story, you have creative freedom, make it interesting)  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:31 pm
"You have seemed strangely distant from the group for several hours, is something wrong?" the demon general asks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:23 pm
She sighed and shrugged, "Just getting homesick is all. I just got up from a nap." She glanced over at him and then back out the window.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:59 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"ok, well traveling together should help out." (this is your story, you have creative freedom, make it interesting)
(Just give me some time to think of a twist.) "That it should" the elf laughs. "If spending every day with me doesn't drive you crazy first."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:51 pm
"Homesick, huh...forgive me if this is too personal, but are you home sick for your own home or for K-Ba?" Negat asks sympathically, with a sliver of bite natural to his voice as he walks to the window watching the light beams zoom by.  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:53 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

(Just give me some time to think of a twist.) "That it should" the elf laughs. "If spending every day with me doesn't drive you crazy first."
"Heh heh, If I go crazy, you'll know it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:20 am
"Nice to see somebody is observant. Never liked my own home, it's K-Ba I miss." she said, yawning lightly and watched space move quickly past.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:48 am
"Well, I see how close you two hae gotten in such a shot time...I'm glad to see he isn't having to fake the smile on his face anymore." responded the Demon warrior,"you must be famished, let us check the ....i think it's called the galley...and see what kinda of food we have on board."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:43 pm
Hatira laughed and nodded, "That would be lovely, I am starving." she said as she walked along with the General to the gallery.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:25 pm
As they walk into the galley, General negat rummages through the cabinets failing to find a scrap of food anywhere," What kind of nonsense is this...perhaps we should have gotten supplies before we left." The door opens after a few moments of silence and Flud walks to what the Demon thought was a moniter,"computer, two surmilian mineral waters please." the a light flash is seen as the 'moniter opens and two steaming cold bottles of water are pulled out. "Kid, how did you do that?" Flud asks,"I'ts a simple machine, you tell it what you want to eat or drink and get it for you.." "Let me try...computer, Behemoth fried ground steak." :Invalid option: "oh sorry...we don't know what behemoth is...so it isn't in the system." "ok...ok..well suggest something with a lot of meat, well done." "Computer, Juysion magod ribs" The moniter flashes and General Negat opens up to find a plate of ribs stacked up nearly a foot and a half. "This will work, what will you have Hatira."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:01 am
Hatira laughed, "I'll have the same thing, but maybe a smaller serving of it and some water." It served her and she sat at the table.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:31 pm
"This food isn't bad, but we'll have to set it up with food from home after we get back." Negat states with a luagh...  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff