Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:05 pm
Alex walked through the brush and saw Michishige. He looked around and then back at him. "Who are you talking to?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:11 pm
Michishige turned around quick. "No one, I was actually just heading back towards Wolfe Hall. I, uh, heard some commotion and wanted to see if everything was ok, and now I'm goin back since things seem to be resolved." His reply was quick, and he attempted not to stutter.  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:12 pm
((lol,, sorry, its Tele doin' his 'Student Council' thing, i'm just too lazy to actually write it out xP))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:16 pm
Alex crossed his arms and looked at Shige with suspicion. "That reply seemed awfully quick. I think you're hiding something" Alex said. He tightened his white gloves.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:19 pm
(HEYY you GuUUys!)

Avery blinked as the pres let go of her wrist- finally and made sure to take away the sting from the two girls faces before leaving with Jordan.
"Well..." She said slightly awkward. "This was one heck of a first day". Suddenly she realized she'd forgotten her backpack and notes in the library. She paused in her tracks.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:22 pm
Michishige swallowed hard. "What would I be hiding? You can search my person, I have nothing illegal on me." Michishige hoped to god that the girl in the tree wouldn't be found out.  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:28 pm
Alex crosse his arms again and gave Michishige a weird look. "I'm not giving you a full body inspection. I need a validated reason for that, though you're starting to make me think I may have to. I heard you speaking earlier" Alex said, then looked around the woods, "there was a girl here before. Somehow was able to escape my plant entrapment. I think she's hiding somewhere here and you're talking to her".  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:31 pm
Jordan took a few moments before realizing that Avery had stopped. She stood silently and waited.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:32 pm
"No disrespect, but can you prove that? Because I wasn't talk to a girl. Yes, i was speaking, but I was simply muttering to myself." Michishige said, and with each spoken word, he became more bold and confident. He was good at lying, all the years of getting in trouble made him good, but Alex was worse than his parents at believing his stories.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:33 pm
"UUhm, I need to get my bag..from the library..but.." Avery squinted off into the distance. "Alex has Shige and some girl cornered against a tree just past there."

Avery pointed. Unsure as to why she could feel the kids.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:38 pm
Alex looked at Shige still with doubt but then his stomach growled. He rolled his eyes and said "fine. If you're going back to your dorm go now or I will write you up for loitering!" he growled, partially due to hunger.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:41 pm
"Sure, no prob." Michishige shrugged and walked away, in the general direction of Wolfe Hall. He knew Avery and Jordan were still in the forest; he could sense them. He was going to wait for Alex to get outta eyesight before going back in the forest.  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:45 pm
"Wait here, I'll go grab my bag and come back." Avery said, having finally made up her mind.

She dashed into the library earning an odd look from the librarian moving with the keys in her hand. Avery just went to the table and gathered up her books and papers, slipping them into her knapsack before heading back out to Jordan.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Jordan nodded, looking over in their direction. Michishige had already begun leaving, and it looked like Alex would soon follow. Jordan looked to Avery. She had already gone. She stood and waited.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:49 pm
Alex walked off to find a place that was open where he could get some food. He was hungry. His dinner break was cut by that chase through the woods, so he would take it now. Hey, he was the prefect leader. He could take his break when he wanted and there wasn't anyone higher up in the Committee to reprimand him for it. Besides, people knew he wasn't a slacker. Many students I'm sure wished he was.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games