Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 pm
"i was born ready!i never took anything seriously,i never knew much about ami,but i know how important she is too u.so lets GO!!"kazumi says."when she takes stuff seriously,she changes to her true form."cruel and claw says.User Image

kazumi walks into the room that she hears the music from."are u coming?"kazumi says in a sweet voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

Serrinia nodded, drawing out her sword which gave a white glow. "lets go!" she said, grabbing Eragon and Dante and flying them over the gate. she looked at them and handed them two swords. "these are special, they can cut anything and defect anything upon the attacker but they can be also easily broken when connected with a demonic one so use them wisely.." she said to them before taking off in a sprint and flying towards the doors, knocking out the guards out with ease. "come on!" she shouted politly.

Eragon and Dante took the swords and ran after her to where the door was and waited for the others to come join them.

"on the count of three we strom alright?" she sent telipathically to all five of them.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:33 pm
when kazumi entered the room claw and cruel followed."am i crashing the wedding."kazumi says sweetly.all the people were staring at her."hmm,it seems i am,than allow me to really crash the wedding!!"kazumi says.she jumps up and says something in ancient language,than a dark blue beem began being created from the tip of her fan.than it shot at the contestants,creating a barrier that no one can escape or break around them."that should take care of them."kazumi says looking at cruel and claw.they jumped to the bottom of kazumi.cruel transformed to his battle form.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:35 pm
A maiden came up and whispered into Ami's mother's ear, and walked quickly to the gate, with an army behind her. "Hmmm, the rats have come again, You'll have to get passed me, Her father, her almost new husband, and the whole kingdom to get to her..Are you sure you want to take that risk?" she said Non-chalantly.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

"HELL YEA!" Serrinia screamed, her eyes glowing brightly. as her sword looked like it almost came to life. "I've been practicing this my whole life, waiting and now I'm ready." she growled, Dante and Eragon giving her strange look before taking a battle stance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 pm
kazumi looked at the others."care to join the fight?"kazumi asks.she than looked at the enemies."1 petal who is rude and evil,and the other whe is kind and being controlled.how horrible."kazumi says slowly coming down to the floor.cruel and claw gave a terrified look,"uh oh."claw thought.kazumi openned her eyes and says"the real ceremony begins now."  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 pm
"their controlling her,that man must have put a spell or poured a love potion in her."kazumi says answering eragons question.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

Serrinia looked to the two of them and ran at the guards head on, her six crystal being used as blades at times, slincing the guards heads off. "i was born to stop these events from happening and to stop from what is to come if it happened i'll shall not let this happen not until i draw my last breath!" she yelled at them. she now knew who killed her family and why, she felt power course through her body like all the angels and fallen warriors came into her and fueled her with renewed energy.

Dante couldn't help but swallow. he now knew what she meant..she was to die doing this, and she knew it all too well. he scraemed and charged at the guards with her, slicing then in half and using his rage to aid it followed by his brother who copied his actions.

Eragon growled at the statement. "if he did then hes all mine WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!" he screamed at him.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:46 pm
"a friend is a friend,not a puppet!"kazumi says with anger streaming through her eyes.in a split second half the army was gone,"that should take care of most of them."kazumi says.cruel and claw charged at the army with magical swords.claw with a sun sword and cruel with a winter sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:47 pm
"Ha! You think your little threats can intimidate me?! I don't think so..." She turned into her beast-goddess form and took her sword from its sleeve. "Let's play." and she lunged with all her army at her right and left hand.

User Image  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:48 pm
"u know NOTHING ABOUT TRUE LOVE,HAPPINESS,AND KINDNESS!!!"kazumi yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:51 pm
kazumi charged at the beast with her death sword,made from darkness,demons,and power,only used to kill."DIE U EVIL B*TCH!!!"kazumi yells.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

Serrinia growled and immediatly ran toward Ami's mother and drew her angellic sword to her her eyes glowing with rage as the feeling of memories not her own and strength came into her and she felt like she could tackle millions. Dante and Eragon kept attacking the soldiers but giving glances to Serrinia since they both knew what she meant.

"Kazumi she's mine, i'll take care of her i need to do this." she stated, giving her a small smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:55 pm
kazumi gave a smile to arrianna.(i think i spelled that wrong,if i did,i'm going to call u arria than.)  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:56 pm
(its Arianna but its kk^^)  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games