Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

bebeMoii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:39 am
Omigod?! 1k just for introducing youself? Hmmm. Nice. I'll introduce myself but give the 1k to the needy smile

Btw. bebeMoii here. Or you just can call me Moii. Im from the Phils. so pinoy out there can pm and add me. Also for the others. Well want to know about me? Just add me Facebook - ainahlacson@yahoo.com smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 am
I am TheEvilRamen...
I draw a lot sweatdrop
I love Animals 3nodding
I used to Read a lot of Books such as Damaged, Farewell to the East End ect...
I speak a little French
I am British
o3o And thatz pretty all X3  

TheEvilRamen

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Artemis-Hunteress

Beloved Prophet

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:40 am
Hey!
My name is Kira Chroma. I'm 15.
I haven't been on Gaia for long sweatdrop (89 days).
I love video games: I have a PS3 and many more, but I play on my PS3 more than anything. I'm a Resident Evil fan and I LOVE anime.
Well, that's about it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 am
Well hello there y'all! My name is Kiwi and I live in Australia!!! I am an artist and I love animals, especially hedgehogs, and kiwi birds!!! Thats pretty much it, just ask if ya want to know more!  

orange kiwi bird

Ruthless Hunter

-Lil_Rosey_Blue-

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:19 am
im weird
and poor (in gaia)
and im bored most of the time
and know many off things about like
and ya  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 am
I'm Loser Laili, and before you ask, it's an acting nickname that I gave myself in my first drama class. And I'm sticking to it =)

I have an obsession with Kingdom Hearts, and right now, I love Yu Gi Oh!, too. My sister and I are watching Season 0 (a fansub), and I love The Abridged Series. LittleKuriboh for the win!!

I lurk on Gaia, read lots and know lots, but I haven't really talked to many people, though I'd love to =)

I use far too many smilies, and I've got plenty to say, and not nearly enough time to say it all.

Two of my friends joined this guild, and who doesn't want a little more gold? =)

(I also hope to meet a few people, make some friends...you know, fun stuff =) )

Loser Laili

thexacademyxis22

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:43 am
hello :] my name's Rita, some on here call me Ackie. I'm a little odd.
I was a gymnast as a child, an artist all my life. I love to draw and paint, and recently I've gotten into sewing..
I love to read as well, right now I'm reading a delectable series called Bloody Jack (I read the first one about 6 years ago and I still love them).
I love the heat, hate the cold, adore summer, detest winter. bikinis > snowsuits.
I have a set of unnecessary fears, including (but not limited to) rollercoasters, spiders, railroad tracks, and swingsets.
and don't let the username fool you: I made it a few years ago when I was into the Academy Is... now I've moved on to different music.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:00 pm
Hi, I'm Lildevil. The username was a loss for creativity and I just decided to stick with it.
I'm in love with sports and cars. I play on 2 soccer teams and have been playing guitar for about 3-4 years.
I enjoy writing, roleplaying, cookies, music, hot weather, nail polish, and randomness.
I can be crazy and random at times.
I'm really looking foward to meeting some new people and making some new friends. smile  

lildevil1024

Your Conscious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:14 pm
Hai I'm Jace. I've from Canada my favourite color is blue. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image
The "Pure Flame Bender"
Alexindera "Alex" Seraphinus

Well, my username's ADag The Avenger, but everybody calls me by my name and/or nicknames (In my siggy~). I'm from the U.S. of A., but my family's from the Philippines. I'm the first American-born Filipino in the family. ^.^; I like to draw, roleplay, and play LOTS of computer games. My current PC game obsession is MegaTen: IMAGINE, an obsession that's been on-off for the past two years...

((This is just a layout of three that I use for my RPs. They're Avatar-based (Avatar: New Age of The Four Nations) and yeah... Heh.))

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Petite Usagi

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 pm
Hi, I'm Rena Idumi heart
I love to draw, read and LOVE to roleplay.
I'm really nice, if you need anybody to talk to just Pm me!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:48 pm
I'm Bella!  

Bella_BloodeWolfe

ladyfry

Magnetic Lover

19,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:54 pm
hi!!!! l had have this account for 2 years. misstress_009 was my other account. l got hacked and never got my account back. so, l am starting all over again. >sigh<

l bought bad moon to start my new avvie. all the other items l need are listed in my siggy... ~~~hands everybody cake~~~
toodles!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:08 pm
Hey there. My user name on gaia is sajjad ali and my real name is also sajjad ali. i am 15 years old. i live in karachi, pakistan. i study in grade 9th. my favorite hobbies are reading books and playing video games. my favorite dish is biryani. smile .  

i iz hot

MaDscaUme

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:05 pm
Hello! My real name is jolene,
i'm asian and live in USA
i'm mostly quiet and shy but some time i can be funny in but if you piss me off well don't cause sometime i'm really mean but as long your nice to me then you will have fun ^*^  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games