Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:39 pm
*can't help but notice the water dripping off her body as she slowly ascends the stairs, tries not to stare at her rear*

*looks the other way and follows* Um, yeah, I visited there not too long ago. Pretty nice place Psyzapp has there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:49 pm
Aye, that she does. -smiles at him- And the expansion made the place even more grand. I live under the JD side. -nods-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:50 pm
JD? *ponders a moment* Ah! idea Jade Dragon, right? *laughs* I'll pick up on all these abbreviations eventually. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:53 pm
-giggles- Yup, JD stands for Jade Dragon. All the MW ladies, and some others have quarters under the building. -rings some of the water out of her hair-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 pm
Oh, so Psyzapp and Katana have a room underneath the building?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:58 pm
Yep. And Icy and Leko/Ayami. Black lives down there too. -features darken- Though, probably not for long, the b*****d. -thinks to herself- Tes and Ryzan, our resident dark elves, have a quarters to themselves as well. -dries off her legs briefly with her wrap-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Oh... *has no idea who she's talking about* Well, I bet those rooms are just as lovely as the ones above. *walks over to things and starts dressing*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:03 am
Oh, they are. I think Psy designs them specifically to each lady, but I could be wrong. -smiles- I know mine was designed for me! And it's fabulous! -ties her wrap around her and then slips on her shoes, securing her phone back in place- Well, I must be going. It was lovely to chat with you, Rod. -waves and goes back to the MW-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 am
It was nice chatting with you too, Dame! I hope we can do it again sometime. *waves back*

*gets dressed and then goes home*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm
Amy walked into AS with Karrie, smiling softly. She was feeling a little better since Karrie had wrapped his arm around her. He was great.. in private, with no one else around.

She walked over to one of the lounge chairs and gestured to it. "You can sit here Karrie. Take off your shirt and I'll come back with the henna tattoo kit. Then, you can pick what shape you want."

She smiled at him and then went to the main building.

While she was gone, a couple male staff members were walking by the row of lounge chairs by the pool. They were placing fresh white towels on them. One of the guys was chuckling and the other one kept glancing at Amy's retreating form.

"Seriously, I don't know how we're supposed to work around here when she comes in wearing outfits like that. But you know, she's also a lot of fun. I'm telling you man, I'm going to get with her. She's hot and can be fun to hang out with. Perfect girlfriend material. Well, for awhile. No way do I want to be with someone for too long."

He and the other guy chuckled and continued to place more towels down.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:11 pm
All right. *takes a seat on a lounge chair, taking his vest off. He watches he walk away with a small smile. While he waits, he hears a couple of the employees talking. Hearing what they're saying, he wonders if he's suddenly become invisible or something. stressed He knows he's not hard to miss* Excuse me, but is that really the way you talk about your boss? *frowns with the sudden thought that if they talk that way about Amy, they might with Kits as well. That thought makes him even more angry*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:15 pm
The guys look up at Karrie and the one who had been speaking arched an eyebrow at him. He didn't know who this guy was. He was a late night shift person, so he hadn't ever seen him here before.

"Not to her face, man. But you've got to admit that she is hot... I'm just appreciating the beauty."

He looked a his friend and chuckled again.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:21 pm
*stands up, his height causing him to tower over the much shorter men* I would suggest that you don't speak that way of her even when she's not here. *frowns* She's too good of a woman to even consider someone like you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:26 pm
Both of the men's pair of eyes widened slightly as Karrie stood up and frowned at them. Hell he was tall... He had not looked like he could be that tall when he was sitting down.

The man who had spoken cleared his throat and put up his hands in defense, a towel hanging in one of them.

"Look man, no offense was intended. And it wasn't like I was saying I just wanted to bang her and leave her. I said I'd like to date her. It's not like she has a boyfriend, so I don't get what you're getting so bent out of shape about. This doesn't really affect you, man. I haven't even seen you here before."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:32 pm
Right, I'm sure you didn't mean to offend anyone... stare You haven't worked here long, have you? I'm here a lot. Mostly to spend time with Amy, who I am dating. *puts extra emphasis on the last words* I am also a very close friend to Kits. *looks at him with narrowed eyes, sure that he'd know who Kits was, since she was co-owner of the place*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games