Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:26 pm
Daisuke appeared beside the two as they skirmished, and roughly shoved Kaizeloye away from his young prey.
"You don't have to do this! You can help us fright Drekovec. I can see to it that you are treated fairly. You might even enjoy a degree of amnesty. I know you don't want to do as he says. So don't!" he pleaded, his stance now purely defensive.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 pm
Kaizeloye stumbled back a few steps from the Jedi, watching Maria raise her zanpakuto as well from the corner of his eye. He frowned, a little confused. "I don't...know. People just don't change their views so quickly, Daisuke. I'm a Hollow." He glanced down at his clawed hand for a moment before taking it and placing it where his left rib cage was. "I just know that this hole hurts unless I...do Hollow stuff, like kill."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:11 pm
Daisuke relaxed, comfortable now.
"But are they your views? Or are they the views everyone thinks Hollows should have? Just because you wear a mask doesn't mean you are evil..." he began, trailing off. Sudden realization struck him. Akihime... His face then became quite masklike in its own right. "You say that you hurt unless you do those things? I don't believe it. Prove me wrong. Come with me to face Drekovec," he said, extending an armored hand. "I personally guarantee that doing the right thing will prove to be quite fulfilling."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 pm
Kaizeloye shrugged absently. "Good point, I guess."

"Are you...sure this is a good idea?" Maria asked Daisuke, lowering her weapon a fraction.

"Don't worry," Kaizeloye gave a smile to Maria. "If you ask Higgie, you'll know I only bark rather than bite." Then he looked the Jedi in the eyes, his fingers clinking as he brought them forward to clasp Daisuke's hand. "Alright, you've got me. But you can't blame me for going on a rampage if everyone else doesn't see the same way as you do."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:44 pm
Kenzo stood then shouted at Higlark, "Do not blame me for what was done before my generation! I am only attacking you because you are attacking my friends." He then materialized his bows and started shooting twice the amount of arrows he was shooting before.

Higlark avoided all the arrows then he went over to a tree, picked it up, and threw it at Kenzo.

Kenzo managed to dodge the massive tree but was meet with a powerful kick from Higlark while he was still in the air, which sent him flying through a tree.

Higlark landed back on the ground then said, "You really suck as a Quincy I guess for some odd reason the worst of the Quincies survived." He then shot out Force lightning towards Kenzo hoping to finish him off.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:45 pm
Daisuke felt he should know better than to trust a Hollow, but something within him overrode this fragment of his judgment. He clasped the hand tightly, and smiled a broad smile when he realized that the Shinohoshi had lost its connection to one more Espada. He could sense the battleship losing power, now. With a nod to his new ally, borne of necessity upon a shaky foundation of trust, he Flash-Stepped away, in pursuit of the next Espada. He did not have to wait long, as the sound of Sonido being used filled his ears. Three Arrancar now circled him in mid-flight.
"Oh, you've gone an made a traitor out of our number 2, haven't you?" spoke the oily voice of Diego Adalbierrto. His two closest allies, Bronwyn and Estrella, sired at the same time as he, had come to join the fight.
((Basically, I'm trying to dispose of these three, so the character roster isn't so huge. Autohit all you want, and destroy them at your leisure. =3 Plus, I'm making time for Blue to finish his current battle, so we can take on Drekkie at the same time. ^^ ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:00 am
Kenzo activated his Seele Schneider in order to block the Force lightning and while he was doing that he thought about how to end this fight.

While he was still firing Force lightning at Kenzo Higlark heard Diego say that Kaizeloye has gone traitor. He could not help but smile at this fact then said aloud, "Oh Kaizeloye has done it now. Now that he is a traitor I will end him after I am finished with this Quincy."

Kenzo could not handle much more of deflecting Higlark's lightning and realizing that he was too much to handle. He then used Hirenkyaku to go further into the woods away from Higlark. He decided that he would break his Sanrei glove and unleash his full power.

Higlark went into the forest to look for Kenzo and kept on shouting, "Aww, is little, wimpy Quincy scared? Come on out and face me!" He wanted to end this fight so he could bash Kaizeloye's head in like he wanted to so many times.

Kenzo broke off a bit of his Sanrei glove which caused it to fall apart completely and made Kenzo invoke Letzt Stil. Now clad in armor and a sudden spike in his spirit pressure he started absorbing reishi from the forest which caused the trees to dissolve revealing him to Higlark.

Higlark was searching the forest when he felt a sudden rise in spirit pressure and sensed it was Kenzo's. He saw that the trees were dissolving when he finally saw Kenzo then said, "I don't know what you just did but prepared for your fate." He then started generating a huge Force energy ball which was guaranteed to incinerate Kenzo into nothing.

Kenzo saw that Higlark was about to attack so he quickly form a spirit arrow that was five times bigger and more powerful than the ones he usually shoots and fired it at Higlark.

Higlark saw the arrow but could not evade it as it sped towards him and engulfed him. "NO!" Higlark screamed as he was incinerated along with everything else in the arrow's path.

Seeing that his enemy was defeated Kenzo collapsed on the ground then slipped into unconsciousness then the Quincy armor dissipated.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:04 pm
"Don't worry about that, now. Your problem is us at the moment!" said a cool, calm voice not unlike Diego's. Zero Manaki and Ryuusha had arrived.
"We'll take it from here. Go take down Drekovec!" With that, the five of them were gone in a tangle of blades and robes. Daisuke nodded his thanks and Flash-Stepped toward the Shinohoshi, where Akihime already waited.
"Akihime..." he began, his stomach churning with regret.
"Save it. You were wrong, I was right...we'll sort it out later," she replied cheerfully. Daisuke nodded again in thanks. He saw the look on her face when she lay eyes upon the Arrancar accompanying him.
"He's with me. So, are we gonna do this?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:48 pm
"Oh..." Kaizeloye said somewhat sadly, giving an absent wave to the Quincy he knew probably didn't approve of him.

"Wh-what?" Maria asked skittishly, always shy around new people and still unsure of having a Hollow on the Soul Reapers side.

"It's poor Larkie..." Kaizeloye began to explain. He'd sensed the other Arrancar's fall. "He's...Oh, I'm going to miss Higlark, even with our differences. Which was a lot, but still, he was someone to talk to. And that's saying a good bit considering everyone that floated around in Hueco Mundo."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 pm
"Well, are we ready?" Daisuke said solemnly. Before anyone could nod their agreement, Drekovec used his Sonido to force his way into the circle.
"You'll find out, won't you? Eviscerate, Odio Desenfrenado!" The powerful Arrancar's spiritual pressure spiked considerably, and everyone felt it. Before anyone could react, he was upon Daisuke, a powerful hand wrapped around each of Yamato Maru's gauntlets. Drekovec let out a shrill screech that made every ear within the city ring. He found the resonance of the metal in Daisuke's zanpakuto, and shattered it, leaving the playing field grossly uneven, once again. He grinned sadistically, and charged for his former pupil, Kaizeloye.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:30 pm
"Oh, hello Drekkie." Kaizeloye back pedaled, using the nickname in front of the older Arrancar for the first time. He charged up a quick Cero and fired it off to atleast buy himself some of the breathing room he was losing as he spoke. "Did you hear about Higlark? I'm really going to miss him."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 pm
"He died a noble death, at the hands of a capable adversary! Any Sith worth his salt would jump at the idea of such an end! Higlark died with honor," Drekovec screamed in answer. He deftly dodged the Cero, and countered with one of his own. Daisuke, drained but not yet finished, leaped up in a torrent of kicks and punches. The powerful Sith Lord swatted him away effortlessly. Daisuke stopped himself before flying too far, and tried in vain to summon Yamato. Akihime donned her mask, and attacked the orchestrator of her father's murder with a few of her massive lances. She and Daisuke glanced around for signs of Maria, Chron, or Kenzo. Zero and Ryuusha were still engaging the other Arrancar, and having a bit of a struggle. The Shinohoshi remained motionless. Drekovec had every opportunity to use it, but had chosen not to. He told himself it was because that would be a boring victory. Actually, he was not quite sure why he didn't fire the weapon.
((Sorry for the length...had to post for several of my peoples. =3 ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:48 am
Chron decided to take the opportunity and shot some Force energy balls at Drekovec then followed up making a swipe with his zanpakuto.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:03 am
"Any Sith insane enough, you mean Drekkie!" Kaizelopye said with a bright laugh, using Sonido to get out of the Cero's path and launching himself at Drekovec. He'd taken it upon himself to attempt to funnel the brunt of the fight's attacks on himself. After all, one had to be even with the enemy to properly fight them. His clawed fingers scrabbled on the Arrancar's armor to find an opening and he whipped his tail, returned in his Resurrección form, to block Drekovec's view from his new allies.

Maria was off to the side, running through all of her Academy training in her head. She knew there was a Kido, or Hado, that either trapped or slowed down the enemy. It just had to be remembered.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:42 am
Drekovec's armor absorbed most of the energy of Akihime's attacks, but he was visibly ruffled. A growl escaped his inhuman lips, and he began blasting Akihime with his Bala. The girl danced about gracefully, and dodged most of them. The last shot fired by the Arrancar hit its mark, and she tumbled over backward, stunned. Daisuke was at her side in an instant, helping her up. He tried once more to summon Yamato, and failed again. Frustrated, he grasped Akihime's arm, and fed his remaining spiritual power into her.
"I'm quite useless like this, I'm afraid," he whispered to her, falling to one knee. "It's up to you guys, now. Good luck, Kai!"
Akihime nodded and darted after Drekovec and Kaizeloye using her Hirenkyaku, preparing for her next attack. Chron's attack met Drekovec at that instant, too. He slapped one energy ball away with one hand while dodging Kaizeloye, and felt the other one hit him hard as his former apprentice obscured his vision. He caught Chron's zanpakuto with an open hand, and grunted angrily as Akihime's voice rang out.
"Bakudo 63, Sajo Sabaku!" The binding Kido wrapped the Sith Lord up tightly, leaving him vulnerable.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff