Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image
~Elise Morgan~

ooc: better format coming!

Ellie stepped down from the stool with a smile on her face. Ravenclaw was one of the house she had been hoping for. She proceeded toward the table nervously. Ellie sat quietly next to a red haired girl who had just announced she was a prefect. "Hello" She said quietly to the people around her and glanced back up at the stool to see if Rose would join her in the house of the eagle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image Angela Uriah Strong

The dyed-haired girl spoke first, but Angela was glad to be talking to anyone, despite the color of their hair. "So you were home schooled? Wow, I mean, I don't think I've ever thought about it before. I've always just gone to school, I never thought different of it. I couldn't even imagine..." Angela said, trailing off. Gracie... She said her name was Gracie, huh. Before anyone could speak, Angela was at it again.

"Well Gracie, Angela here. Don't be offended, but I'm probably going to forget your name in five minutes. That's okay, you'll probably forget mine too. " Angela told her with certainty. Every year she had gone to school, Angela had to meet new people, and she didn't always remember them at first. If they stayed in class with her though, she would remember in a week or two. "But in a week or two, I'll get it down."

Angela looked over to a boy who had recently introduced himself. He haid that his name was Drae... or Dray... Angela wasn't sure. She repeated it to herself again, before asking, "How's that spelled. Is it like D-r-a-y or D-r-e-a? I mean, I've never heard it before, so it's unique, you know?" Some older girl was talking, but Angela paid little attention to her. Authority issues, again.

She sighed, and turned to another girl who had said a quick hello. Angela tried to catch her eye and succeed, before smiling at the girl to tell her that Angela is friendly, and turning back to the boy with the strangely spelled name.

Cause there goes the fear...

Time: To make some friends.
Year: One.
House:
Ravenclaw

...let it go.

Hey, wanna know stuff about Angela?

hulusis

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm
Draoran Blackstone
First Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

Mood: A little sad, but happy
Who am I with?: Ravenclaws

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Drae grinned.
" Its D-R-A-E, short for D-r-a-o-r-a-n, Draoran. I know, my parents must have been at least slightly inebriated when they chose my name." He nodded at the Blue-haired girl, whom he recognized from The almost-soccer game earlier.
Artemis
Friends: Raiden, Caitlin
User Image

((OOC.... ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm
Rosalina "Rosa" Ashthorn

User Image

Rosa gave Lyra a small smile. "Um, hello," she said quietly. "I'm Rosalina, but you can call me Rosa. Nice to meet you, Lyra." She switched her gaze to Draoran. "Nice to meet you too."

Age: 11 years | House: Ravenclaw | Relationship Status: Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None | Location: Ravenclaw Table | With: Ravenclaws; specifically Draoran and Lyra
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Freya

Out Of Class: ((X))

MagicalJediGirl146

hulusis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:43 pm

"Yeah, well, I'd rather be Drae than Angela. At least your name has some thought to it, my name is so... regular. I mean, it isn't like Emma or Jacob or Anthony or something, and I haven't really met people my age who are named Angela, but there are a lot of people." When you think about it, there are really a lot of Angela's, she thought, but smiled nonetheless. It was a really good name, Angela. Sometimes, though, she just strives to be different and her name doesn't help her. At all. "Drae is a special name... but hey, one thing about Angela is people never say it wrong. Like, when they read your name off a paper it must be hell." Angela smiled, and almost giggled at that. Yeah.

Angela looked over at another girl who had introduced herself as well. Rosa... "Heya Rosa. Angela here, in case you didn't just hear my monologue in a day of the life of Angela. How's it going?" Yeah, this was going pretty good so far. She decided to mention another thing. "Oh, and yeah, I do usually talk this much. There's a lot to say. Life's short, talk fast." Another smile.

Time: To have friends.
House:
Ravenclaw

...let it go.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image
User Image

After the sorting Rufus headed to the table looking for a place to sit down. He was glad he was a Ravenclaw he looked at the people and sat down. He was not quite sure what to say to to the other students, so he said nothing but give a warm smile to the others.

Xistund

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Hungry
✔Status: Single

"I don't know," Simon said to Chase, "maybe I'll hate them all and drop all of them." With that, he started to laugh. Glancing around the table, he remarked, "You know, there sure are a lot of first years here."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:16 pm
Draoran Blackstone
First Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

Mood: Happy-ish
Who am I with?: Ravenclaws

Drae turned to Rosa, and nodded hello.
He laughed at what Angela said.
" It definitively is. I was known as Draw-ay forever."
He turned to a new kid who had light brown hair.
" Hey, I'm Drae," he introduced himself.

Artemis
Friends: Raiden, Caitlin
User Image

((OOC.... ))

Kai Sparrowheart

hulusis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm

"Draw-ay? That doesn't sound fun. You can't imagine the number of times I've corrected people when they've call me 'Ang' or 'Angie.' I mean, other Angela's may be okay with it, but my name is Angela. What's so hard about that, you know?" Angela told him, nodding along with her decision without really noticing it, though she stopped shorty.

Another boy sat down near the two, and after Drae had made his introductions, Angela too introduced herself. "Angela. How goes it, um... well, you'll tell us your name, huh?" Angela smiled. They boy seemed a bit out of sorts, but Angela thought nothing more of it. Some kids wanted to be in certain houses, but didn't get into them. She wondered what they brown-haired kid's story was, but she couldn't well guess, now, could she? All in due time, Angela. All in due time.

Time: To meet this new child.
House:
Ravenclaw

...let it go.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

"We'll see," Chase said, chuckling slightly. He looked around the tables and did notice an unusual number of students. "No kidding. Guess the population will only increase in time. Maybe next year's first year number will hit three digits." That would be interesting; A hundred eleven year olds running around Hogwarts.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Rufus looked at the boy who addressed him."I'm Rufus, Rufus. T. Flinker nice too meet you." He said with a smile and offered a hand to greet him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Richard sighed, walking over to the table that was decked in blue and bronze. It was definitely filled with other first years, but he knew none of them. Sliding into a seat, he looked up and down the table, and resigned himself to being ignored yet again.

----------------------------------
State: Quiet
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 pm
Draoran Blackstone
First Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

Mood:

Drae shook Rufus's hand. It couldn't hurt to meet more people. He also nodded at another red-haired boy in hello, but didn't say anything.
he looked over, surprised, towards the Slytherin table, where a creature of many forms was attacking. He realized the situation was being put under control, though, so he looked back to his company.
Artemis
Friends: Raiden, Caitlin, maybe Angela?
User Image

((OOC.... ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Hungry
✔Status: Single

Simon watched the Sorting and sighed, then said, "That would be horrible, I think. I might die if we had that many." He smirked and nodded to the younger boy.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hulusis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:53 pm

The brown-haired boy introduced himself to Drae as "Rufus." Interesting name, Angela thought to herself. One of the American shows had she had once watched had a Rufus. Maybe it was a cartoon or something, she couldn't remember at the moment. "Hey, I'm Angela." She nodded in the general direction of Rufus with a polite smile on her face. Drae was looking over at something, but Angela was facing the other way and didn't feel like turning around.

A red-headed boy was sitting down, and Angela was quick to make conversation with him. "Angela here, hey. How are you?" She said, looking directly at him, and then looking around. She could see some older kids talking at her table, but didn't quite care much about it. They could be saying mean things, they could be saying nice things, at this point, she wasn't really interested in anyone but first years.

Time: To meet this red-head.
House:
Ravenclaw

...let it go.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games