Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele casually shook his head, letting Annabelle know his answer. That's when Ariana had been able to voice the answer before him. Steele just went along with it, wondering why the girl asked. He looked around for a second before asking, letting him take in the physical immensity of the castle first. He then turned to Annabelle.

"Why do you ask?" he asked politely, showing all innocence. He met nothing by the words, but he wanted an answer. It was a particularly odd question really, but he would not lurk on it if Annabelle didn't answer.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana didn't think about why Annabelle asked. It was just a question, right? Maybe there is a reason why she asked, Ariana thought once Steele had asked. She looked at Annabelle, waiting for her to answer.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year Hufflepuff

"No particular reason, just trying to make random conversation" Annabelle admitted and went alittle pink thinking about how stupid the question was. She kind of wanted Mark there, to be with someone all the way through from the beginning of the journey since Hogsmeade station.

Oh well, seize the moment and make new friends. Right? Annabelle couldn't help but look towards the Slytherin table to see if she could see Mark anywhere. But, no luck.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

Steele watched her for a brief moment, seeing her vision shiftnover to the Slytherin table every now and again. He wanted to know what was so good about the Slytherin table, but he'd rather not be nosy. He then looked over at Ariana, who was probanly wondering the same thing.

"Oh, random conversation is always fun. So how did you two like your journey here? I spent it rather alone, but it seems like you two made some friends along the way," he asked patiently, not really knowing what to talk about next.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year Hufflepuff

Annabelle noticed Steele watching her gaze over at the Slytherin table. She redirected her gaze to her own table and looked at Steele and Ariana.
"Yeah, my trip was good, made a friend, but he was placed in another house.. But no need to be sad right?" Annabelle said witha quirky tone of voice, trying to hide her disapointment of being away from Mark now.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana thought about her journey. It seems like it happened ages ago, but it was only earlier today, she thought. She looked at Annabelle and frowned. "You'll still get to see your friend! We all have class together," she said, trying to make the situation seem better. "I made a couple friends, but so far, none of them have been put in this house." Sighing, she looked over at the students still left to get sorted.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

"Ehh...I have a feeling that one of your friends will be a Hufflepuff by the end of this day. There's always one," he told her, making his predictions at this very moment.He had no idea if there really would be one, but he wanted the pretty, young lass to stay optimistic. He watched as the rest of the first years were to be sorted. Up was...Samuel, he thinks. That was based off his observation of the students at the courtyard though. He really had no idea if his name was really Samuel

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked at Steele with hope in her eyes. "You think so?" she asked before looking back at the students being sorted. Sam was up, and he was placed in Gryffindor. Of course, she thought, knowing he would've been put in there anyway. After Sam, Kat was up. Ariana crossed her fingers in hope that she would be put into Hufflepuff, and what do you know? She was! Ariana looked back at Steele. You were right!" she exclaimed, her face lighting up in happiness.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image

Steele looked around at the castle scenery for quite awhile, enough for him to start dazing. Soon enough, his daze was broken by the yelling of 'Hufflepuff' by that blasted hat and the voice of Ariana. He chuckled, sort of surprised and astonished that he actually made the right call on that one. But, who was it that got sorted? He was sure the girl would make her way over to their little group of first years soon enough. Ariana would definitely like that.

"Well, won't you look at that, I was actually right for once in my life,"he he joked, smiling at the young Hufflepuff. He was glad that he was right, for she would've probably hated him if he wasn't.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana laughed. Maybe it was because she felt extremely happy that Kat was sorted into Hogwarts, maybe it was because Steele made a joke, or maybe it was both of those things put together, but she laughed pretty hard. Ariana stared at the seat in front of her, trying to save it for Kat.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

Steele looked around for a bit, not really knowing what to expect now. He honestly thought he was going to get ignored now, for now, one of Ari's friends were coming. At least he would still have Annabelle to talk to if he indeed was ignored, but he doubted he would be. They were Hufflepuffs for a reason and that was because they were always loyal, friendly, and never ignored anyone. He hoped that characteristic would fit this conversation though since he really wanted to keep the conversation flowing smoothly.

He awaited the girl to come sit down across from Ariana, fully aware that he may have to introduce himself yet again, a common courtesy that he hated doing over and ocer again, but he was perfectly willing and capable to do so.

"Wait, it's that girl right?" he asked, pointing at Katrina Varren. He didnt know if that was indeed who she was talking about, but he figured it was.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:32 am
User Image

User Image

First Year Hufflepuff

Seeing a new Hufflepuff being Sorted Annabelle smiled. She didn't know this girl, but hearing Steele and Ariana's conversation, she could tell that Ariana knew her.
"She your friend Ari?" Annabelle asked her and looked at the girl called Kat.

User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:56 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked at who Steele was referring to. "Yeah, her name's Kat," Ariana told him. She then turned to Annabelle. "Mhm. She rode in the same boat as me," she explained, also answering Annabelle's question.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather walked to the Hufflepuff table and sat at the end by herself. She didn't know why she was put in Hufflepuff. She was incredibly shy and quiet, not friendly at all. In fact, her only friend was now sitting at the Gryffindor table. She glanced at the other Hufflepuffs, but quickly glanced back down at the table.

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked at Heather, a girl who wore glasses and had blonde hair, and as they made eye contact, Ariana gave her a warm smile. "Hi!" she yelled across the table, holding the 'i' sound for about two seconds.

wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games