Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
The Extreme Scene Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Newsradio 750 KXL

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:53 pm
Pharaoh Ramases
((Okay, well. He's had his chance.))

Okay, Show. You're obviously afraid to meet me face to face. And I don't blame you.

Now, in less than 2 weeks at Wrestlemania, you, Big Show, and myself will be competing in a no disqualification match. Now, I know that you've recently reformed the nWo with, of all people, "Buff" Bagwell and Kevin Nash.

As my first act as Chairman of the WWF, if you want to, Show, they can go ahead and come down to the ring with you. However, they will NOT interfere in the match. And, as insurance of that, I've enlisted the help of a couple of................policies. Now, they weren't cheap, but they're going to make sure that it remains a 1-on-1 match.

I won't reveal them yet, but rest assured, Show, they'll neutralize your nWo.
((I could not find it......))

*Just then NWO's music hit as they all came out on the ramp.*

"Glad you ready cause I can't wait to tear you down...And as for Nash and Bagwell........Don't worry about them worry about me and what I'm gonna do to you!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:59 pm
*Rhamm chuckles as he grabs his "club", motioning for Lita to leave the ring since it's only a matter of time before it spills to the ring*

Show, you, of all people, should know how dangerous I can be if you get on my bad side. You've seen how many people I've put on the shelf in the past. HBK, Orton, Mike Steele, Edge...................the list just goes on and on.

And my "insurance policies" will help to make sure that Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Unleaded Gas don't get involved so that you and I can have at each other. And I will make this guarantee to you: only one of us is going to walk out of that match.

Pharaoh Ramases

Newsradio 750 KXL

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:04 pm
Pharaoh Ramases
*Rhamm chuckles as he grabs his "club", motioning for Lita to leave the ring since it's only a matter of time before it spills to the ring*

Show, you, of all people, should know how dangerous I can be if you get on my bad side. You've seen how many people I've put on the shelf in the past. HBK, Orton, Mike Steele, Edge...................the list just goes on and on.

And my "insurance policies" will help to make sure that Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Unleaded Gas don't get involved so that you and I can have at each other. And I will make this guarantee to you: only one of us is going to walk out of that match.
"That so? Well in that case why don't we make it a last man standing match!" *The crowd cheers.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:12 pm
*hears the crowd's cheers and nods in approval*

I'll certainly have to make it clear with the board, but you're on!

But, I personally say, why wait for Wrestlemania? Come on down, if you've got the guts!

*he drops the mic and takes off his coat, tie, and shirt in preparation*  

Pharaoh Ramases

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:33 am
*Lita had relocated to the announcers table and picked up a headset.* "This happens sometimes. You try to get a nice interview and the other person has other plans. Rhamm's always been a spontanius kind of guy... likes to do things his own way."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:11 am
((Sorry..had to do this))

Just then the lights went completely off. "Wings of a Butterfly" by HIM played as white fog surrounded the ring. It was really heavy. When the fog subsided, Kalos appeared in the ring right next to Rhamm and Lita.

"You know something, Show? You gotta have your reinforcements to back you up. That's pretty pathetic. Why not fight Rhamm one on one..without the two chumps? And if he fights you, I'll take on one of the other losers."  

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:40 am
((Moving right along...))

*Lita is sitting in one of her set chairs, one leg crossed over the other as she leans back a bit, twirling the mic in one hand.* "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight I am proud to welcome a very special guest who has requested an interview so that the entire wrestling world can have a small glimpse into his future plans for the development of this company. Please welcome your chairman, Mr. Timothy James Haynie." *Lita stands as she speaks his name, looking towards the ramp.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:50 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34f13BTGQos

Because of you - Nickelback
Hands on the mirror
Can't get much clearer
Can't make this all go away

Now that you're bleeding
You stare at the ceiling
Watch as it all fades away

Timothy James Haynie mad his way down to the ring. The Chairmen of the WWF was getting a mixed reaction. Timothy was wearing a Black Armony Suit. Timothy walked in a way no else could. Timothy walked to the step. He walked up the steps raised his arm and spark went off at each turnbuckle. Timothy was far enough not to get hit with the blast. Timothy walked on the apron then went threw the second ropes. Timothy took a seat and grabbed a mike.
Lita, Thanks for having me here on the Xtreme Scene.The crowd screamed some.  

JobsEveryDay

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:59 am
*She just nods.* "Congrats on your new position. So tell us, Tim, did you ever dream that this would happen to you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:05 am
TJH moved his head left and right. Not at all. I always wanted to be a wrestler. But a owner. Never dreamed. But now that I'm Chairmen. There's going to be some new things happening, Here in the W.W.F.  

JobsEveryDay

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:26 pm
"Care to elaborate?" *Lita sits down again.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:55 pm
I'd love to tell all these fans, and you.Timothy James Haynie adjusted his seat.Crowd cheeredAt this ppv I'm going to announce somewhat of a Drafted. But for Title holders only.The Crowd went crazy.That's right people. If you conformable on a certain show, it could change.. Well not that much.Because certain champs will stay and certain champ will go.Speaking of champion ships. TJH looked at lita.

JobsEveryDay

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:04 pm
*Lita nods lightly, just enough to show some sign of interest.* "Go on..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:31 am
Well seeing that you think your the most dominate female in the WWF. Well I think you need new challenge. So The womens title will now be the Cursierweight's title. 220 lbs or lower can compete for it. But I'm not done. It will be defend every where.ECW, TNA, Raw, and Smackdown.  

JobsEveryDay

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:16 pm
"Its not a matter of thinking[/] I'm the best, its knowing." *She smiles.* "But that sounds perfect. What else do you plan on doing to boost ratings?"  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games