Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:39 pm

"If you truly worry about it." She rested a hand on Aleera's shoulder, "Then you've got nothing to worry about." She smiled warmly at the girl who'd quickly become like an older sister figure to her.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:45 pm

User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Thanks." Aleera said, smiling slightly. It was nice to hear someone else say the same thing she'd been trying to convince herself of. She'd had no one to confess these fears to before. She could tell no one in the castle and she didn't want to worry Markus with her petty fears. "Now let's get this soap out of your hair. Wouldn't do to send you back with bubbles in your hair." She said lightly, trying to bring up the mood.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 pm

"But I like bubbles...they're so...BUBBLY!" Akila giggled girlishly and then covered her mouth as if giggling was bad. Looked around, for a moment, before bursting out laughing. She really was an odd one at time, but she always had the best at heart.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 am

User Image

Aleera laughed, shaking her head. "You really are an odd one. Now get that head underwater before I dunk you myself." She threatened playfully. "I don't care if you like them, the bubbles have to come out."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:31 am

"Okay, okay." Akila dunked down under the water, and came back up after a few moments. She shook her hair out, and leapt onto a rock that was covered in water, so that the water ran to her waist, and she ran her hands through her hair, "Much better."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:37 am

User Image

Aleera smiled and swam to the shore. She dug in her bag for a minute then pulled out a bar of soap. "Here. Might as well wash your body while you're at it." She said, tossing the soap to Akila. It was an expensive soap, smelling lightly of roses.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:50 am

Akila sniffed, and caught the soap, "Uhm...thanks." She could tell it was expensive, but hesitantly ran it along her arms and stomach. She couldn't help but giggle at the forming bubbles, and once she was completely lathered up, she tossed it back to Aleera, "You too."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 am

User Image

Aleera had been busy washing her long black hair while Akila scrubbed herself. She finished rinsing the sud from her hair in time to catch the car. "Was already planning on it." She told the girl with a laugh. She hummed to herself softly as she scrubbed, lathering herself with the soap. "I love the rose scented ones." She commented idly.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:04 pm

"But they're so expensive!" Akila said exasperatedly as she sled down into the water again to totally rinse off.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:07 pm

User Image

Aleera snorted. "So? Doesn't come out of my purse. Comes out of Clorogne's. And for him, I'm willing to spend the extra little bit and get the rose scented soap." She said with a small smirk. She tossed the soap up on the bank then slipped under the surface of the water, washing off the suds.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:17 pm

"Good point." Akila shrugged and got out of the water, going to the bank to grab a towel out of her bag, and wrapping it around her small form.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 pm

User Image

Aleera swam around in the water for another minute before she sighed and got out. It was best not to make Clorogne wait too long, no matter how nice the water felt. Pulling herself up onto the bank, she grabbed her own towel and began drying off. She twisted her long hair, wringing the water out of the dark locks. "Ugh. This is the only thing I don't like about long hair." She muttered, trying to get as much water out as she could.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Akila blinked, "At least it LOOKS pretty." She smiled, hoping that helped, and dried her hair before dressing in the clothes Clorogne had given her, once more. It actually wasn't a bad look. She shook herself again, and her hair and tail poofed out like a lion's.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:41 pm

User Image

Aleera smiled and chuckled lightly. "Thanks." She murmured before standing up and dressing. She kept the towel around her neck though, not wanting her hair to soak her shirt. "Ready to head back?" She asked, packing up her stuff. She glanced at Akila then and couldn't help but laugh. "Or would you rather a brush first?"

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:59 pm

"No worries. It should dry on it's own." Akila chirped. Sometimes she tended to 'shed' and she figured the last thing Aleera needed, was to find blue hair in her brush. She packed up her stuff, "So now...I'm supposed mto do what I did yesterday..." She sighed, "I guess it's rumor spreading time?"
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games