Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:27 am
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Greeting the old friend with great haste, hugs were probably exchanged, & high fives were definitely made. "What's up dude?! Thanks for that awesome mission... I've sent a couple of the others back out to deal with some of the left-overs, so it's all coming back into place now." I sat back as Two exited to retrieve some of his newer culinary yummies. "He'll be back in a minute or so," I claimed, kicking a pair of feet up onto the desk. "So, what do you want to know? I have a solid two grand for your black ops involvement, here."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:49 pm
Siniku snickered at all the hugging and high fiving , and gladly participated as well, "Well... I hope they are careful... Those Jashin are Crafty people... Hell they knew where to cut to take me out of Commission." he said looking down at his leg, "I'm lucky to have made it back at all." he added before rubbing the back of his head.

"About that money... I didn't really complete *my* mission. I had to get out of there." he said chuckling and looking at Mamoru, "I'd only take a quarter of it. Give the rest to who ever was involved. Ganchou is one of them I think?" he asked tilting his head, "I won't be taking full payment on something I didn't complete."

Siniku then would sigh and lean on the couch and sigh, "I didn't even rescue a single bud from that place... During that fight with the Jashin I was real careless..."

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Info:
[Myself, & Two]

"If you insist, then," I replied, putting away the 1500 Ryo for later. "A lot has happened since you've been out on the assignment. Oinin Howaido Hatake experienced a bit of the Jashin trickiness when he came down ill with their immortality. Don't worry, he's recovered from it quite remarkably, & has been placed back onto active duty for a while now. Buck up, Siniku, it was a highly difficult mission, & you were able to hold out for a very long time. Noone else would've been able to last quite as long as you!" Two wandered in at this, carrying a large silver platter with several new types of pastries.

"Ah~ Two would like to introduce several of France's culinary delights. Blueberry Bavarian Crepes, Chocolate Profiteroles, Mango-Pear Mousse Cake, aaaaaand some Strawberry Bavaroise." Confused at this point, I reached down to a lower cabinet & pulled out a thick cookbook as Two offerred a few to the ANBU Captain. Running my fingers lightly over the braille, their ingredients stood out well. "Oh! I understand what each of these are now... Anyways, did you stop by your house to visit your wife & child, after being released from the hospital? I haven't spoken with them since you went invisible."

((Sorry... I was hungry when I typed this up! ^_^))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:43 pm
"Ah yeah... Those guys were tough but ... I wouldn't say Immortal persay. I think my traps put that little nugget to the test." said Siniku as he waved off the pastry, "I ate before I came here, but yeah... I've seen my lovelies and one even before I went home." he said chuckling slyly as he tilted his head and shrugged taking the offered food anyway.

"But... I've actually been wanting to speak to you about me being the Anbu Captain..." said Siniku his tone definately changing to a more serious one, "This latest injury of mine has given me some thought... And about these Missions I go on." he said looking at Mamoru rubbing the back of his head, "I appreciate what you did for me putting me head of the Black Ops Division but ... With that comes substantial risks and the chance of me not coming back to Suna... Alive or at all." he said sighing and rubbing his cheek nervously.

"As I do have a Family to provide for... I was wondering if there was a way I could stave off the more Dangerous Missions... At least till I decide what I want to do." he continued shaking his head, "I know this sounds a bit cowardly of me but I've given it lots of thought."

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 pm
A large shadow appeared on the floor directly in front of the Kazekage's desk. As the shadow grew darker a form could be seen exiting the shadow. "Wow that sure was rough!" Getting up and putting his hand on his hip Silas shook his head and shook his fingers through his hair. Looking down at his glove Silas noticed that his hair had gone back to brown. Quick to take out his scrape saber he watched his reflection and noticed his eyes went from being blue back to being a dull dark brown. With a sigh Silas slumped back and had his hand on his hip and the other under his chin. "Well I'm back!"
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Info:
[Myself, & Two]

"I understand, ol' friend. When San, Ganchou, & Howaido return... would you mind administering a test to determine who should try to fill your gigantic shoes? Some of them will probably be under the AC requirement, so you may have to send them out on a few extra missions." Bowing my head in respect to the family man, thoughts of future Yoshimitsus dance through my thoughts.

Before saying something else, Silas came back from the Outpost. "Congratulations on returning from the Outpost! Your rewards were described in the Mini-arc thread... wait, I'm speaking in strange terms again. Your 1,570 Ryo is here on my desk when you want to spend it, & there are a few other rewards as well. Most shinobi put down several S-ranked mission accomplishments, too." Two handed Silas some of the recent French culinary items after delivering a few to Siniku. Sitting down after that the silent man wiped his brow & took a light snooze. "Even Two is tired, it seems, Siniku."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm
Siniku nodded and chuckled, "Thanks for understanding... Besides I needed to be with the family more anyway. Oki was getting on my case about it before I left and you can imagine the fight when I got home." he said streatching out on the couch and giving Silas a thumbs up, "Good work out there at the outpost. I heard you guys almost cleared them out." he said snickering.

"But... I think my Lil' girl is going to be worse then even I was when I was her age... " he said snickering, "Which if she wants to follow in my foot step is going to make it hard on you guys." he said smirking.

"As for who to Promote..." he said thinking for a moment, "I was thinking about just giving them a little contest... But I guess I could send them on a few missions here and there." he added.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:24 am
[[Erm so how would I go about taking the money, putting up the missions, and other stuffs?]]
Silas sighed and stood up straight, looking around at the familiar view he started to speak. "Well I appreciate all your kindness for the mission I was on. I lost quite a bit of myself back there. But with evolution comes change." Silas wandered around the office looking at all of the doo dads and other objects. "So 1.5k Ryo huh? Hey keep sending me on missions like that and I'll be able to afford something really nice." Silas kept wandering throughout the room thinking of some of his comrades and other spectating others in his life. "So is there anything you'd like me to do Kazekage-sama?"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:00 am

Info:
[Myself, & Two]

((Just update your "Ryo:" amount on your profile, the missions subforum is where you'll find what others put down for the missions, & it'll also tell ya what kind of AC amount to gain. ^_^ Also in the reward for the mini-arc was ~30 extra chakra, & 2 free jutsus!))

"Contest? What kind of contest?" I asked, interests being piqued. "Chess, checkers, blackjack... dueling...?" Contests could be taken in many different directions, so which one would Siniku come up with? "I'll enjoy witnessing anything that you'll come up with." Smiling from ear to ear as Silas wandered about the room, the air stalled. "If the other villages were nice this time of year, I'd send you out to visit them. However, there's a strange tension in the air, & I think it has something to do with what's going on North of the Outpost. 319 Cultists have an encampment up there, & I've already sent the upper tier shinobi to meet up with the Jofuku delegates and deal with the cultists. If you want to go, I won't object, but if you want to hone your skills to add ranks to them, then I won't object to that either." (i.e. retraining one's jutsus makes them so much stronger!) Cricking my neck in contemplation, thoughts floated about, "Many of those that just came back have been sent out already, & have missed training. You have the unique opportunity to either level up, study, train, help Siniku come up with contest ideas, or go out to help. I would like any & all of those to be done at some point!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:17 pm
Pondering his choices Silas smiled and turned around. His back was the the Kazekage and he walked over and sat on the window sill and then looked back towards the Kazekage. "I guess I'll go and train some more, I mean if I have two more jutsu to learn I am pretty sure I know which ones." Silas sighed and then giggled as he thought of some things in his mind. A long drawn out sigh overwhelmed Silas as he turned his head and watched the window. "So many things I'd like to do but not to much time to do them." Silas looked back over towards Mamorou and then asked "What should I learn, more Genjutsu or new shadow jutsu? I don't know what to learn?!"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:38 pm
"I was thinking on sending on a good old fashion Yoshimitsu Stealing Mission... Maybe sending them to different villages to steal some arbitary things... Sake..." said Siniku smirking, "Another way I could do it... Send them into Bast-chan's house looking for a certain thing that isn't really there and then alerting Bast-chan to their 'dastardly' deeds. Who ever comes back the least injured would win." he said snickering slyly.

"Or perhaps a simple fight between them... and who ever wins between the three has to fight... None other then myself for the position." he added looking to Mamoru, "I wouldn't want to give my position to someone who isn't strong enough to take it."

"Also Silas-kun... Enjoy the extra money." he said grinning.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:10 pm
"I'm not sure what to do with it but I will!"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Info:
[Myself, & Two]

Waiting until there was a light silent moment, I pondered upon Silas's questions. "What about learning one of each? To compliment each other for greater effectiveness?" Pulling out a light copy of the village's genjutsu lists, I flipped it to a random page. "What would go well with disguising a shadow? You could always improve your sand genjutsus to the point that noone would be able Kai out of them without great difficulty. You would be using a low level genjutsu--but powered up--while they used a high level genjutsu releaser... which would run them out of chakra much quicker than yourself. I like that idea!" Rocking back & forth in the chair at the suggestions, even I thought of training some more.

Swivelling to chat with Siniku for moment, his words echoed through & through. "Sake... in... Bast's refrigerator? That would be both an epic task, & really hilarious! Those poor, poor contestants. Why not do both of the tasks, as like a sort of 'knock out' round before they take on you? I agree that your shoes are very difficult to fill."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:41 am
"I also like that idea Kazekage-sama... but I was thinking. Just because your the Kazekage, does that mean we have to call you Kazekage? I mean, your a Miyamoto for crying out loud. I may be sounding out of place, but I'm speaking my mind, plus Siniku-sempai what is this competition for anyway?" Silas sure had a gabber mouth today. Usually he was a very quiet person but today he couldn't stop talking. Maybe the shadow world brought out who he really was instead of being the old Silas he wanted to be. With a large smile and a thumbs up Silas spoke once more "Well I need to go train a little more, Siniku be sure to have me apart of your contest as well! Okay!" Silas fell out the window backwards and flipped down onto his feet and ran off towards the dojo to train.

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:16 pm
Siniku was fixing to answer Silas before he fell out the window and rushed to the Dojo and just shook his head laughing, "Everyone is in such a rush lately..." he said rubbing his leg lightly and wincing, "Still hurts a little..." he thought before looking to Mamoru

"That isn't a bad Idea thhough... I'd have to wait till my leg is fully healed. It'd be easy to take out a crippled fox..." said the Anbu Captain before smirking, "but then again... Nothings more dangerous then a cornered injured fox."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games