Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [185]
OOC: [Out of Chat]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Content]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith stood his ground. He doubted there was something she could do that could send him flying backwards. He watched her movements carefully, examining every part of her. As she took her stance and released her jutsu. His feet were firmly placed and the only thing that moved was his hair. It fell into his face when she was done and he ran his fingers through it to put it back into place. He clapped for her. "Very well done. I guess you could say my strength lies elsewhere. I rely heavily on the drinking and my physical aspects."

Deidrith walked up to the wall and took a deep breath. He curled his fist into a ball and cocked his entire arm back as far as it could go before releasing it into a deadly force of massive fist forward. It collided with the oak wall crushing in on itself as his entire arm went past the wall as if it were paper. He took his arm from the wall and flexed his hand to get rid of the numbness in it.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi panted softly, not needing to look at him to be able to see what he was doing. "That's impressive. And you did it without even using chakra. With your strength, and my speed and ability to damage peoples internal organs. I think we will make quite the team. Don't you think, Dei-kun?" A term of endearment, a small hint that she would now consider him a good friend. She hoped that he would take it well.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith smiled at her words and nodded to her. "Thank you," for more then just the comment on his punch. She considered him a friend. He went over to their scrolls and handed hers back to her. "Shall we resume then?" He went over to the middle of the dojo again, where the sand was the less agitated and began his reading of the scroll again. He saw another technique he quite liked. He stood up and performed the necessary hand signs to perform the jutsu. He then poured some sake on the ground in several spots and began using his jutsu.He put his hand to the first puddle of sake and infused his chakra into it. But nothing happened. He sighed and tried again. He put his hand over the puddle and infused more of his chakra into the puddle into a more concentrated dosage, again nothing.

He stood and took a deep breath. He knew he could get this. He knelt down again and put his hand over the puddle, infusing his chakra into the puddle of sake a mis-figured clone of himself appeared. He shook his head and dismissed the clone. He went over to another puddle of sake and did the same thing. This clone looked better, but he wasn't able to control it. So he dismissed that clone as well. Finally he went to the last puddle and did it again. He smiled as that clone became exactly like him, with 11/10th of his power. He felt proud of himself. He was learning quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
[Learning Eight Trigrams: Thirty-Two Palms ]

Hitomi simply nodded to Deidrith, taking up her gentle fist style and standing in front of the training dummy once more. She looked over to her training partner, looking at his own Tenketsu and envisioning them over lapped onto the training dummy to try and give herself some sort of reference point to work with here. She changed her stance slightly. "Eight trigrams: Thirty two palms!" She called out, rushing forwards and striking it multiple times. First two, then four and so on all the way up to 32 times. She had done it right the first time for once. She smiled and stood back up again.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith looked over to his clone and smiled. He bent down to look at the scroll again and plucked out a few strands of hair. He put them on his clone and performed the hand sign. He commanded his pest to move forward and on his command the chakra infused hair exploded into fizz. He frowned and plucked another piece of hair from his head and put it on top the pest. He did this several times before he was successfully able to get an explosion.

The Pest exploded, but the radius was small and it didn't matter. So Deidrith created another pest and did the process over again. He made his clone stand farther away from him and on his command the pest blew up, the explosion being three times the size of the pest. Diedrith looked over to Hitomi. He couldn't help but watch her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
[Learning Eight Trigrams: Sixty four palms ]

Feeling overly confident in herself she decided to just go for it and use the next and final technique that she would possibly be able to learn at her current rank and level of skill. She envisioned the eight trigrams upon the floor, the training dummy was within rang and so she charged it once more, spinning and coming in from a different angle quickly as she did so. She threw her arms forward into a dual jabbing motion, striking it with her index and middle fingers of both hands. "Two palm!" She struck out again, only hitting it four times this time. "Four palm!" she continued striking it again and again, over and over until her hands were nothing more then a blur of speed and motion until she reached the final point, the 64 palms. "Sixty four palm!" She panted heavily. This was a technique that few could master on their own, but she had done it. She stood and straightened herself out, deciding that she might as well watch Dei-kun with his training now that she was done with her own.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith looked over to her and noticed she was looking back. He winked to her in a playful manner and got back to his training. He had successfully learned another technique and it was time to move onto the next jutsu. He performed the hand signs and his hands became covered in sake. Within a few moments the sake fell onto the ground without him being able manifest it properly. He performed the hand signs again and the sake reformed around his fists. This time he used his lightning quick enough to where the sake was becoming the conductor of the lightning on his fists. He then switched elements and his hands became engulfed in fire. He smiled as the sake kept it from burning him, although as an Oni, he has a high resistance to any sort of fire damage.

He allowed the jutsu to dismiss and did it a few more times for safe measure. Once he felt that he had mastered it, he went to move onto the next jutsu on the list. His eyes followed Hitomi, wondering if she was still watching.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith knew a lot about his next technique. Content that Hitomi was watching him he summoned two of his pests to help him with this next jutsu. Since his clones gained knowledge as he did, the more clones, the faster the learning time. So they all took a few swigs of sake and swished it around in their mouths. They tried to harden the sake into bullets but only sake came spraying out of their minds. They tried this a couple of more times before he dispersed the clones and he realized what he had done wrong. He took a swig of sake and swished the sake in his mouth two times. He concentrated his chakra and infused it into the sake inside of his mouth. From there he allowed it to harden into small bullet sized pebbles where he leaked them into his hands. He smiled as he shot them rapidly at one of the dummies mid range from him.

He did this technique a few more times. He could tell his chakra was getting low and he needed to restore it somehow. he hadn't trained this much since he was up in the mountains, his real home. He grabbed his scroll and rolled it up nicely and packed it away in his pack. He took a real drink of the sake and swallowed it down. He walked over to Hitomi and yawned quietly. "So I am beat. Seeing as you have stopped as well. Maybe I can walk you home before the nights over? Don't want to wake up of news about some guys being beat to a pulp on the streets first thing in the morning." He ran his hand through his hair as he chuckled at his own joke.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image
Hitomi watched him finish training. She hadn't noticed it before because she hadn't really had time to think about it. But now that she actually took the time to look at him he was really quite attractive. she almost didn't hear him when he began to speak, laughing at his comment while she deactivated her Byakugan, the veins disappearing and her eyes turning back to normal. Featureless white. She nodded and began to stroll off in the direction of the door while talking. "If that's alright with you, Dei-Kun. I'd like that. Come one I'll lead the way." She had never had a man be nice enough to offer to walk her home. Much less anyone she would actually want to have walk her home. She walked out of the building towards the streets.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith shrugged and followed her out.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [200]
OOC: [OCC]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith had been in the dojo since about 9am. He was wondering if Hitomi would actually show or not. He wouldn't be surprised if she didn't. It was probably a in the moment kinda thing. He had to look at the facts, there was no one who would want to kiss a red man the size of a small house. He sighed as he continued on with his training. He was using one hand and doing push ups. He lost count around 200. So he thought it was about time to work on some more jutsu and maybe some actual chakra training so it would be easier for him to perform the jutsu he knew he could.

He had refilled his four sake gourds this morning. So he was good to go this training session. He was shirtless and only wearing boots and shorts. His headband around his neck and his body sheen with sweat from his workout earlier. He took a drink of sake and smiled at the acrid taste that filled his heart with joy. He took a small sip and started his new jutsu training. He swished the sake around in his mouth and poured it onto the ground as his scroll instructed. He watched as he neared the puddle that the puddle made no motion. He frowned and tried again. Taking another swish of sake and pouring out another glob of the alcohol onto the ground. This puddle was next to the first one. Again he went near this puddle. A few lazy hands reached out to grab him, but there was no effort behind it and it was easily breakable. He shook his head, unsatisfied with the result.

Again and again he tried this technique. Two more tries after the first, the hands become more energetic and started grabbing out as they were supposed to. It took a few more tires after that for more then a few hands at a time to come out and start grabbing. By the twelfth try, he got 16 hands to come out of the puddle he had created to come and grab him upon his command and dismissed them when he was done. Seeing as this was all done in sand, it was quick to be absorbed after he had dismissed the jutsu. It was also easy to cover up. He figured it wouldn't be such a bad idea to be leaving it there for the future. He made a small puddle again, using the last of his first sake gourd and covered it up with sand. He could see that the hands would still come out if needed though.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image
Hitomi was late. Much later then she usually was. She was running as fast as her legs could take her. And for this young Hyuga that was really rather quickly. She was breathing heavily, panting quickly and deeply as she dodged and weaved through the streets and people. The training the previous day had given her an increased level of speed and flexibility and such so this was a really rather simple task. The dojo was soon in sight and she turned one last corner, the doors to the dojo were already open. She ran through them, like some sort of athlete passing the finishing line and skidded to a halt in the sand upon the floor.

Which didn't go quite to plan and the soft flooring made her slip and fall straight on her a**. "Owwie!" She stood, rubbing her sore behind while she caught sight of the big red Oni whom had been nice enough to tuck her in after passing out last night. Once against her cheeks were sporting a light pink blush, something that was starting to become a trade mark for the pretty young Hyuga. She jogged over to him, stopping and waving ever so slightly. "I'm sorry I'm late. I overslept after all that training and everything yesterday. I don't usually faint like that but it was nothing you did. I just get flustered so easily, but I liked it of course....And I'm babbling, aren't I? I'm sorry..." She looked off to the side, a mixture of both embarrassment and also worry that she was coming across as some sort of nerd.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith had walked a bit away from his hidden puddle. he was walking well away from it now, he walked over to the wall where he had placed his stuff. he picked up a large towel and then sighed in relief as he watched Hitomi come running in through the front door. He wiped off his face with the towel and whipped his head back so his hair wouldn't be in his face. he ran his fingers through his hair and gave out a low sigh.

He looked to her as she ran up to him. "It's fine there. I am just glad your ok. Kinda scared me after you passed out. Hope you don't mind that I came into your house without your consent."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
She simply shrugged at the thought. "No, it's fine. I'm a pretty open person so I don't mind having guests come in. And I guess you didn't really have anywhere else to put me." She moved and leaned up against the wall, seeing as he was near one anyway with his things all piled up. She set her own things down and popped the button on her pack open, reaching in and rummaging around to try and find something of interest.

She turned her gaze back onto him at the mention of passing out. She shrugged, it wasn't something she did around people often. "I'm sorry. I didn't expect that to happen. Are you alright though? It's not every day you walk someone home and they pass out on you like that." She began to practice a few basic stretches while she waited for his reply. She was full of energy and ready to go for whatever they had planned today. Even more so because it always made her happy to spend time around her new friend. Or were they more then friends now? She wasn't really all that sure. But whatever it was that they had, she was happy with it.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith smiled and waved her off. "I'm fine. But if you don't mind. I have a few questions." It was time for the awkward part. he really dreaded this part, but it had be said, asked, and out in the open. He took a deep breath and began. "So last night....we did kiss. I understand that it was an accident at first, but then I kissed you again. You didn't pull away and....well. I hope you understand where I am coming from here. But not a lot of girls don't really get in line to kiss the big red kid with horns on his forehead. So...was it a fluke or did you want that to happen? Either way I can handle it."

Deidrith stretched out his arms and put them behind his head. He looked down on her awaiting her answer. He wanted this worked out. He was a straightforward guy and liked to keep it that way. Either way, if she wanted to remain friends, he would be ok with that. He would be hurt, but still, a friend was a friend. He would never turn that opportunity down. He always took whatever he could get.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games