Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Aerin x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:20 pm
Ataru walked up to the kages office door, his brown hair laid lightly on his head and his dark brown pools scanned the area, his hands in his pockets as they always were as he would draw his right and ball it into a light fist and knock with three taps to the hard wood door, he'd put his hand back into the pocket and wait to be welcomed in, he hated formality but it was something that he had to do so he guessed it'd be worth it. Ataru cracked his neck to the left and to the right lightly before he was called inside, he sighed, they might of been busy within, but it didn't matter if he had to just go train then he would.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:21 am
The lounin turned around as the boy was entering the Hokage's office. "Excuse me, but what do you need boy?" He asked him, he didn't know why he was here but if he could help, he would.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Secret Little Life

Hygienic Capitalist

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:56 pm
(I don't know about young... he's a friggin' giant, but at least you changed the gender. C'est la vie. :/ )

The giant looked down at the tiny Jounin, taking notice of his headband. That small strap of metal and cloth was just enough to portray his rank to Kyojin, thankfully. Had it been someone, other than a ninja, asking what he wanted from the Hokage, he would have more than likely left. After all, normal people did not work for the Kages... did they?

Lost in thought, he reached up and scratched his head. It was quite the brain teaser for his childish mind. Soon enough, the thought was replaced with the original mindset he had upon arrival. "Headband..." He said, with a slight draw to his voice. "I graduated."

Having made his request, he sat their patiently waiting. His head would bob once or twice, as he continued to think about his second question. The jounin had obviously lost interest in him and placed it in the new arrival. He was used to that, though. Being ignored came with an appearance like his, along with being the center of attention at all other times.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:08 pm
(Sorry, I was going of of what you post said and i misread it. And I didn't know he was a giant.)

The Jounin looked back at him and nodded. "I'll be right back." He said as he went into the Hokage's office and opened a drawer. He pulled out a head band and closed the drawer. Walking out of the office, he handed the head band to him and smiled. "Congratulations. I hope you become a fine shinobi." He said as he turned back to the other person, still waiting on an answer.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Secret Little Life

Hygienic Capitalist

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:30 pm
(You must have misread he and his and other male pronouns, as well. I used 22 of them.)

Kyojin took the headband with pleasure. It was the highlight of his life. He'd be a hero! He would be able to save people! His entire life had been working up to this single, amazing moment!

He hopped up, leaving the wreckage and the two other shinobi behind.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko arrived at the Hokages office with the same attitude he left the Wedding with. He had changed back into his armor for now was a time for business. He walked quickly through the hallway, even the ANBU shirking away from him in this state. It was a calm anger, like a typhoon in a glass bottle. He entered the office and took his seat, awaiting his superior

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:14 pm
The Hokage, stormed into the room, his eyes ablaze with righteous anger. Walking past the boy seated in front of his desk, he stared out at the village below him for a few terse minutes of silence. Reasserting control over his emotions, Wazurai spun around and, covering the short distance, sat in the chair behind his Mahogany desk. "I do not appreciate the attitude you have shown me, nor do I appreciate you demanding anything," Here he stressed the word, 'Anything', " of the leader of the village and your superior. Issues with your arrogance can be associated with youthful exuberance, however your actions taken this afternoon could have put the village in danger. Now, explain yourself before I pass down judgement!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:23 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse walked up to the doors of the building, the sun shinning down. Her hair had fallen down from it's loose loops and was everywhere at first glance it would have seem that the girl looked worn out and was extremely pale. Suffering from anxiety due to how her body was acting, the girls breathing had worsened and her stomache was now also hurting like hell along with her chest. Her eyes were dialated as she placed a hand on the wall next to the doors leaning on it. Gasping like a fish out of water, every breath adding to the pain. It truly has turned ajainst me. Within moments her body went limp as she hit the ground, her chest shaking begging for air.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

Reiko listened to the Hokages words with a smile and as he finished let out a long and unusual laugh. A laugh that was completely bare of any happiness and somnolence of joy.As he settled down he focused on the Hokage with a strange smile on his face"You have no idea or much I suppressed myself! You know no idea what its like to be me! You! The grand Hokage who bares all the villages admiration and love, could never understand what its like to bear all their disdain and hatred! I have shouldered that burden uncomplaining until now. I was chosen for that role.To be the villages obstacle! A wall for them to overcome. And the one person who see's me as more then that, leaves me!" Reiko arose from his chair quickly, knocking it over in the process" You speak of my arrogance time and time again but you know so little Lord Hokage. All I do I do for the village and in return it kicks me in the face!" Reiko was pouring his inner most self out to the least likely person he would have expected to. Who he really was. Perhaps the Hokage would attack him for his insolence. He didn't even notice who had collapsed in the hall

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3250 |-| 0

User Image

The Shikatsu clone looked for her and when he spotted her on the ground by the Hokage's office, he feared the worst. He went over to her and found that she was hardly breathing. He didn't know what was wrong so he did Shindan (Diagnosis). He only took a second to find his answer. She had a collapsed lung, and also, she was pregnant. He didn't know if she or anyone else knew but he had to act fast. He placed his hands on her stomach and chest and did Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ], this would lower the pain in her stomach and help her breather better. He wasn't skilled enough to heal her on the spot so he did what he could and picked her up and left for the hospital.

[Exit]

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 pm
The Hokage listened as the Chunin before him ranted about how unfair he had been treated, when he had only done what he thought best for the village. Silence reigned for a few seconds, suddenly Wazurai let out a sigh and closed his eyes, steepling his fingers in front of him. "When I was young, I rejoiced in the art of war. I believed that no matter what happened, no matter the cost, anything was acceptable if it meant victory. For years I made mistakes, sacrificing lives for the sake of an ideal I believed in. It took the death of someone dear to me, my youngest child, to make me realize the error of such a decision. The direct path to an objective is generally the simplest, the most difficult, and certainly the most costly. Time and effort, in an alternative route, will be the most efficient in the long run and will benefit you with greater rewards. Perhaps my words were...too harsh and presumptuous earlier. What case would you present for your lover not showing? If she truly meant that much to you, and she you, should your reaction be rage over her leaving you there or worry that something kept her? Which do you believe would be most beneficial to you, mourning what was with immaturity or acting in an attempt to recover what still may be?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image

Reiko entertained the mans words and was surprised that he admitted any wrong doing"Perhaps if there was something left. The fact that she did not come proved that there is nothing. You know her abilities, if she wanted to be there she would have been there" He picked up his chair and sat down, putting his elbows on his knees and resting his head on his hands. He sighed deeply"Perhaps I over reacted a bit. But it was that or...I don't even know. I'm just so damn tired of it all. Tired of training, tired of fighting constantly with every little person in order to make them strong" He said quietly, almost to himself.

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3250 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu burst through the door not really caring what was going on inside. "I'm sorry Lord Hokage, but I have urgent news for Reiko." The clone said as he looked up. "Night, she is in the hospital in critical condition." He said as he stood up and looked Reiko in the eyes.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

Reiko looked over his shoulder at Shikatsu. He listened to his news and afterwords stood up and proceeded to the nearest window, looking out of it. So she was in the hospital. Although, apparently just recently or he would have been informed earlier. She still could have made the wedding if she so chose to"And?" Was all he said in response to him

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:44 pm
The Hokage had just finished saying, "Her absence proves that she was absent, not that she does not love you. Sometimes power cannot help you when you need help the most." when the Chunin, Shikatsu burst into the room. "Go to her, find out the truth for yourself. When she's better, I expect both of you to report back to me for my final verdict."  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games