Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:58 am
"Alright then, lets go." Fuyu nodded and took the list and pictures with her to go to her search,"The dojo and academy would be best to start."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:07 pm
Cloud followed the girl out the office.

[Exit]

OsteoidData

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Drowsily she make her means out the office, her attention elsewhere for reasons unknown.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure

Kein walked through the door and up the stairs to the Raikage's office. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door and waited for a response. He had came for a mission or a task of some kind he had hit a slump in his training and needed to shake things up a bit.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:08 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
A strange genin in the corner of her office. Bluish hair. Who knew for sure what she was up to, but nonetheless, she was departing just as quickly. Not a word. Part of Kinpaku itched, paranoia buzzing about. They'd just lost the former adviser. Now there was the strange girl in the office. They needed to be doing something though... Everyone did. Thinking poorly of shinobi present wasn't going to make them admit a thing.

"Apollo? Who exactly was that girl?" Lady Kinpaku inquired, as the office was vacated. Just the two of them, and it was wondrous. Her mind was aflutter with ideas. Instant retaliation. There would be no more one on one fights if it could be helped. Honorable or not, that was not the business of the shinobi. A knock at her door.

"You may enter," the solemn voice announced. Clearly an alto, the jade eyes settled upon the door, one of her hands settled on one of the fans, ready to strike as quickly as possible should the need arise.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

When Kein heard that he could enter he turned the knob and opened the door. He silently moved in and stood before the desk he bowed deeply at the waist and said, " Lady Raikage I would like to request a mission. My training has come to a head and I find my self running out of options. " When he saw her tense up his expression changed instantly. " Has something happened whats going on? " His voice calm.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:32 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The new genin entered. Long dark hair. White and blue robes. He formally bowed before her. Well... He inquired, calling her on her actions. Likely, she could have played the tenseness as jitters, but that wasn't going to be so. She'd make an announcement to everyone in time, she had to let it out of the room.

"A tragedy, boy. The Crimson Eyed Sorceress was cut down in defense of a village which no longer employed her," Kin answered as she exhaled deeply, slumping into the chair. At twenty-two years old, she'd never have thought she'd feel so worn out so early into the day. "Well... Since you're speaking of a mission, I have a request for you, sir... Well, we'll get your name later. Attend the scene of the crime. I want you to investigate. That will be your primary mission. A secondary one though... I want you to carefully remove some of the stone and bring it here."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

When Kein heard the news that the adviser he had met earlier that day. The same one that had shown him such kindness and trust was dead, his demeanor changed from one of duty to pure and unadulterated rage. His arms shook as he clenched his fists. He nodded his head and said," Right away. " As he turned and left.

(Exit to gates )  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure I One Tomoe Sharingan

Kein made his way up the stairs and into the office. He knocked on the door twice before opening it. He hoped the Raikage would forgive his breach of etiquette. He kept his head bowed and said," I have a report for you and the item you requested. " as he spoke he shrugged off his backpack and set it by his leg.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:44 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
There was plenty of downtime, after the dark haired boy left. She'd yet to get his name, but it was clear... The woman had made a difference to so many people while she'd been present in the village. Hands trembled with what Kinpaku assumed to be rage. It made her want to run off and do the same. Duties though... Duties were necessary, and it was bad enough that they were off to such a rocky beginning with most other villages. Sand was a source of paranoia, even when she didn't have lives of the entire village on her mind.

She looked up, as the boy, having returned. It was quite the sample, and time spent. Hopefully, his analysis would be something of accuracy, despite his placement of emotion. "You may speak, boy." If she didn't get his name, she'd have to dig him up in the personnel files. Wouldn't have much, but a name and image would be more than enough.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein nodded and slowly raised his head as his now red eyes settled on the Raikage. He took a deep breath and said," I have completed both tasks you have given me. Upon investigation of the scene I believe I have found the identity of the killer. There were no foot prints other than those that belonged to the adviser. There were however very large sections of the ground that had been carved out by a large animal. It took me a bit but I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that they belonged to a MASSIVE snake. They do not grow to be that size in the wild. Which means that it was summoned by a person of significant power. It had to be either the snake sage himself or his second. So my advice is, Find the snake sage once you have done that you will find you killer. " He rubbed his eyes. They were starting to burn a bit but he could not figure out how to DE-activate his sharingan.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:33 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It was unfortunate that he'd stumbled across something so important. According to the report the boy mentioned, only now did she notice his eyes. Sharingan eyes... So they had an Uchiha? That would make finding his name all the simpler later on. She listened to his report with great care. A summoner of snakes? Well... That made life all the more difficult. Only one trying to become a summoner would be capable of tracking down those names. A sigh escaped from her lips.

"Well... That's a good start. Considering the woman was cut down, I'm forbidding the chasing of the creature to all. Those who disobey will be punished as I see fit," the Raikage answered, in a final addition to his report. Someone as powerful as the adviser was, well... It just wasn't wise to chase someone who could defeat her. That would be a waste of resources. Perhaps it was time to implement a new idea she'd had... "I know you just got done with this, and will seem mundane, but I need someone to choose key points in the village, and create small basins. No more than a mile apart from one another, mind you."

[Missions Completed: Investigate a Felony; B-rank. Request from a higher up; D-rank.]
[Missions Given: C rank mission: Survey & Set Up]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein nodded his head and said," Consider it done ma'am." He turned and made his way out of the office stopping by a closet and grabbing a shovel. He slung it over his shoulder and made his way to the streets outside.

(exit to streets)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein made his way back up the tower. He really wished he had take the time to learn the fire clone jutsu. His body ached as he reached the door. Once again knocking twice before entering. He made his way back up to the desk and said, " Alright you got basins in all of the important spots. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:53 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Again, the Uchiha had departed to run his mission properly. She couldn't help but grin at the boy's enthusiasm. He was on the track to ranking himself up more and more. Wondrous news. While he departed to run her mission, she flipped through personnel files. She had to have the boy's name. By the time she'd skimmed through what she had on him in the files, the same double knock and entrance occurred.

"You're quite the busy body, Kein," she laughed. Apollo seemed preoccupied with loss. That left them with one less teacher for the gaggle of genin. A sigh, and a smile. "Mark the locations on the map on the wall, and then we'll implement a new examination."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games