Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

He was still locked in with the three Dai clones, he struck the clone in front of him with a normal punch to let it be gone, if it was a lighting clone then he would of felt a sting in his hand, but not much. He managed to jump a bit at a Doki clone trying to knock him down, not even seeing the second. "There are too many to keep fending off." He thought just as another Doki clone startled him with a upward slash and he stumbled back to get away from them. He had to get out of this close combat and try to find the real Doki and Dai.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:38 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai released his leg as he took a swung at her. She felt the breeze that came off his knuckles as she bent back. That was close... She released his leg; causing him to stumble and vanished into the circle of clones. "Doki, whatever you do don't let him get away. Keep him in close range combat. He can't use his jutsu if we stay close." Dai commanded in Doki's ear. We just have to push him until her can't take the mass strike of Clones. Dai thought as she stood strong mixed into the line of clones.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

{{OOC: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Stumbling back as the Dai released his leg and he stumbled more. He had to get out of this clone parade going on and find the real Dai and Doki. He was getting a bit slower but had a good amount of chakra left. He made the handsigns, breaking his promise to only keep to Taijustu. Electricity started to appear in the air infront of him, making static strings and clinging to two pillars. It would set a fire to her paper clones easily, electricty was awesome in that way. He had to make a escape before clastrophobia kicked in.

135/175 Chakra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai stood very still as the paper clones next to her where struck with the blast of lightning. She swallowed hard. Crap, that was close. She thought as her lightning clones moved closed to her. I gotta end this. Dai clenched her fists and took a deep breath in. He lacks close range combat. But I...I thrive in the category. Dai looked at Doki. She moved her attention back to Kyo. He's down a lot of chakra. he'll be easy to strike. And his rib. Can I really hurt him in order to get stronger? She shook the feeling and gripped her fists tighter. It's gotta be done." She looked at the one clones to her right and the two to her right. They looked at her and nodded. the last seven lightning clones ran to Doki for protection. "Doki, you're hurt pretty bad. I'll finish him. Stay back and allow my clones to protect you." Dai and her three clones popped their knuckles. "I'm going to end this three way tango." She told Doki. the clones plus Dai stepped forward. So they raced at Kyo. The reall Dai was in front of him in mere seconds. Sorry, little brother. She thought as she brought her right fist upward. Cracking him in the low ridge of his breast plate. She vanished. Clone one spun and smacked her left calf into Kyo's back; causing him to arch his back forward. Dai snapped her fingers and Clone one vanished. Clone two appeared behind Kyo and wrapped her arms around Kyo. Putting him in a half nelson. Locking her fingers behind his head. Clone three appeared in front of him and smiled sweetly at him before Smacking her fist across his jaw. Causing Kyo to black out. Dai snapped her fingers and all her clones vanished. She walked over to Kyo and knelt down at his side. "Sorry kid, I did what I had to." She sighed and looked at Doki. She gave no smile. She felt pretty bad for knocking him out the way she did. Dai stood and crossed her arms awaiting for Sypher to appear from his hide away.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

{{OOC: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Kyo was still being cocky as hell. "Come on Dai-chan! Let your flower of hands pat me like grass!" He smirked as Dai appeared infront of him, not expecting the hit to the ribs. He gasped for air at the hits, the hit to the back didn't help as he crouched forward in agony. She was hitting all hit injured spots that wern't healed yet. Having his neck being interlocked by her arms made the pain worse. His body was already giving in from so much stress and pain in it. The last shot, to the jaw by a punch did the trick to make the girls win as the clone disappeared and he landed on his side then on his belly as his body tipped over. Dai had busted his lip to reopen and it still bled. Only the right set of stitches on his lip were open, the other set was still there.
135/175 Chakra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:01 am
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

Sakaki wandered into the ruins and looked around seeing what appeared to be the remains of a fight. He looked over and spotted dai standing over an unconscious body he just shrugged before he plopped down and opened his bloodline scroll. "Chinsui Mosaku no Jutsu-Rank C- User will..." Sakaki read the technique and nodded to himself. He realized he'd need someone to practice on and looked over at dai a small evil grin coming to his face before it settled into a kind smile as he walked over to her what he believed to be a spar. He decided to wait till it was over to ask dai a question.

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher stared at the end of the fight and rolled his eyes Well at least Dai proved she hasn't let her affection for Kyo go to her head. he jumped down from his perch and landed a few feet away from the group "Good job, everyone." Glancing around he saw that they were no longer alone. Two people, both men, had shown up and one he recognized slightly. He didn't know why...maybe he just had a bad memory "I want all of you to take a break, rest, relax and then I'll ask some questions." Sypher pointedly ignored both of the new men before speaking "I've got water and food if anyone's thirsty." he sat on the ground next to the downed Kyo.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 am

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 195 - 55 = 140
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki came skidding down from the pillars once she saw Kyo's semi-defeat. She was surprised, thrilled, and disappointed. But in the end, she was relieved. "Erm.. Thank you very much for the experience..Ah..he's not quite awake.." Doki spoke, rubbing the back of her neck in the midst of this awkward win. She took off her headpiece and settled next to Dai and Kyo and offered it into Dai's hand. Where she saw Sypher, Doki gratefully accepted the cold water bottle before slapping it across her bruised face. Muttering a bit of thanks to him before applying the cool wetness over her skin. Damn, I'm never crossing him again..

Somewhere within her peripheral field of view she took notice of some shady looking strangers. One seemed to sprout antlers and a cape. I'm intrigued.. Her one swollen eye looked over Kyo, immediately flinching at his facial wound. "..Now I'm no expert, but looking at Kyo-kun's state, shouldn't we take him to the Hospital?"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 am
User Image

Sypher glanced at Doki then glanced at Kyo "He's tougher than he looks. He'll get up and be hungry in a few minutes." he said dismissively even though the way he sat was slightly protective. His body was set right between Kyo and the other girls, nibbling on some food "He'll be fine. Sit."

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 am

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki didn't know any other way to argue with her teacher's response, so she went along with this and sat. Though she could tell that he had some amount of concern expressed in his gesture. At his position, Doki gave off a faint smile before placing a hand over her belly. Her stomach started growling. Somehow she forgot how hungry she was with all the effort. "Ah-hum.. Right. Thank you for the food." Her hands clapped together before cleanly ripping a pair of wooden chopsticks and made way into the food. Within seconds, her mouth was already clogged with the many assortments of nutrients and fat.

She remained silent. Heartily content with the free food but still silent. With every pluck at every container, Doki awaited for his question with the rest.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Reaching a hand to his jaw, Kyo turned over to plop his back against Sypher. Glaring black eyes at all three of them, Dai, Doki, and Sypher. He held his hand to the corner of his lip as the bleeding had stopped thankfully. "Hmph...I let them win!" He grumbled, now starring at some food with big eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

"Don't whine." Sypher scolded lightly, handing some food to Kyo one handed "You lost. Accept it, get better, move on. Best medicine in the world." he glanced over at Dai, waiting for everyone to sit before he went ahead with his questions "Feeling better, Doki? You took some solid hits..."

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki chuckled after swallowing. At least Kyo-kun was awake now. She took another bottle to roll over the bruised part of her face before answering Sypher.

"Oh, these midnight medallions? I let him. Yep. Just goes to show how...ough.." She shivered at the last part, winking on impulse as it hurt to even have done so. If Kyo-kun can stand pain, then so could I. "Yeah.. Don't worry. Solid's not the word for it.."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Grumbling at Sypher, he took the food and munched on it. "I'm not whining!" He continued to munch. He kinda felt sorry for hitting Doki, he didn't know it would shoot rocks at her when he hit the ground.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games