Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

As he made his way up the street Kasu began to notice increased levels of devastation the farther into the district he got. Apparently things had gotten quite crazy here. With a sigh headed over to the foreman overseeing the efforts here and got caught up to speed. For now he was on one of the search parties looking for wounded. Why of all things did it have to be that, he wasnt exactly kind nore did he frankly give a s**t about any of them. With a sigh he complied and joined his team in searching for bodies or wounded.
[1/1]

The first house they came to actually surprised him. Not in the level of destruction, but the fact it was still standing. In his time with the seventh he had seen and been the cause of a significant amount of destruction but this was just impressive. Making his way though the house, shovel in hand, he began calling out,"If your in here, you might want to say something otherwise I am going to leave you here to rot." Each room he entered he repeated the sentence seeking a reply but getting none each time. However his mood change significantly, from causes he knew not, when he entered the back of the house. There upon the ground lay a broken mangled corpse half buried in the rubble. Taking a knee next to the man he examined the floor looking to figure out his last moments. There were scratches on the ground from his nails and on his back. From what he could piece together the unlucky fool had tried everything to free himself, even considered bisecting himself. This was no way to die, and it sat poorly with Kasu to the point that he immediately got to work with his shovel to free the man,"Not even a dog deserves to die like this."
[1/1]

Once he had extracted the man he rolled him over and closed his eyes with his fingers. He then laid the mans arms across his chest and bowed his head slightly,"May your life have been better than your death." Walking back out to the front of the house he pulled his flare gun from his holster on his hip and fired one off directly over his head marking the location for the retrieval teams. Returning his flare gun to his hip he sighed clenching his fist. No matter how he thought about it that just did not sit right with him, nobody should die alone and trapped like an animal in the woods.
[1/1]

Reporting to his teams leader he informed him of the body and the fact that he couldnt do this anymore. The amount that the body had rattled him was far more profane than he had thought it would. Making his way back up the road towards the office he needed to breath, to get some air.

Missions complete
[exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Somehow finding himself back at the bloody residential district, Kasu reluctantly headed back to the foreman and offered his services to the man again. This time he was assigned to a excavation team. He had to admit he was.. content, with the placement. This was something he could do to distract himself. Yes he was lazy and yes he hated doing work, but if he didnt work then he would think himself into some places he did not want to go.
[1/1]
Linking up with his team he got to work shoveling some of the bricks and dirt from the ground into wheelbarrows for another team to haul off. Scoop by scoop, brick by brick the crew worked to clear the rubble of what remained of this persons house. Despite the effort he put into staying in the moment he could not help but think about the life those who had occupied the house before the attack lived.
[1/1]
As he worked to clear the house he stopped halfway though to assist another team with sliding braces into place to keep the wall from collapsing in on itself as well as struts to keep the roof stable. Taking a knee as well as a hammer and some nails in hand he worked with the team to secure the makeshift wall that, with proper coverings, woudl become a real wall. Once he and his team had finished they helped another team lift the sheets of plywood into place that would fill in and seal up the house making it somewhat habitable again. Satisfied with his work he excused himself and headed towards the office.
[1/1]

Missions complete
[exit]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 16,350
AC: 0004125
❄ Chakra :480/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Seiji entered the district ahead of the girls and as he walked through what was once a battlefield he held a single handsign and began to freeze the ground behind himself in an extremely thin, almost perfectly translucent layer of Hyouton ice. Standing a fair bit in the field he looked to the different houses and structures that had collapsed and been rooted through in order to find survivors.

He would have the women use their techniques, and learn new techniques, to help these people and to assist in the tear down and rebuilding efforts. Approaching one of the foremen who had been working this area the young Hattori spoke to him. Simply asking him to keep his men back from this area as the shinobi arriving would be taking care of this particular area. With a nod the two men separated and Seiji waited his prey's arrival.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
I Tortured Sleep I

Lunar_Serenade19

[Techniques Utilized:]
Hyouton: Ice Creation Rank - B.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:12 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 345/355 l Stamina - 150/150
She followed her teachear around the district, her red makeshift bag looking like a comical decoration on top of her snow white hair. She felt the ice beneath her feet, it wasn't that hard to tell it was there for her, it was nice to feel it, familiar even to a degree. She made note of keeping chakra to her feet in case she might end up slipping, thin ice was still ice. She mostly waited for her teachers instructions staring at the Hattori swordsman although never directly at his face mostly his sword or clothes. He always seemed to stand in strength in contrast to her more gentle and shy stance. She hoped she might be able to stand a bit more firm like the ice she commanded and like her teacher, considering she needed to be strong, a meek and shy attitude would get her killed eventually if she wasn't careful.

OOC: Short post is shot blegh.
Wolf Whitehorn

I Tortured Sleep I

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karleen didn't notice the ice in till it was much too late, however this time she just let herself fall. The young female let out a squeal of excitement as she went barreling past her squad mate and towards Seiji, eventually stopping just right beside the male, her long blonde hair spewed everywhere. She looked up at Seiji, smiling brightly, her goggles askew on top of her head. "Oh, hello Hattori-san, I didn't see you there." She tucked her arms behind her head, just laying on the ground. "You know, for ice this is pretty comfy. Cold as all hell, but comfy." She straightened out her arms again, moving as if she was trying to make a snow angel.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 165 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Lunar_Serenade19
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
❄ Chakra :500/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

"That was entirely the point, Miss Awarmik, though how I could ever expect to miss one of your entrances, I just can't fathom." The Hattori chuckled as he reached down to assist her back to her feet, the ice on the field dissipating as he let go of the chakra flow.

"One of you doesn't learn, the other is extremely cautious. Interesting. Well, while we're here. I know Miss Awarmik is a close-quarter fighter. But you, Miss Yukimori, what is your specialty, as you see it, not as the academy saw it." He asked, reaching into a middle-sized bag at his side.

Drawing out a pair of bokken, he would slide them into his obi, just above his own katana. Then he retrieved a pair of wooden knives which he handed over to Karleen. Looking over to Rin once more following this he smiled.

"And tell me what specialties you have, elementally. So I know just what I am working with here."

I Tortured Sleep I

Lunar_Serenade19

Hyouton: Ice Creation Rank - B.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Being she didn't know exactly where the mans he was looking for might have gone per say, but the direction he carried himself in the last she saw gave her a rough estimate. Quickening her pace to a light job she kept her eyes open for him as well as the two girls that she saw following him. After a little bit of wandering she spotted the group she was searching for, one on their back the other standing and looking at Seiji expectingly. 'Ah, I see.' She said to herself, noticing a faint shimmer on the ground bellow the ladies. She approached cautiously, stepping onto the ice without chakra and mearly relying on her own balance. "Uh, greetings Liori Quin Mundo reporting for active duty. That is if you are Seiji Hattori, correct?" She said quickly, doing a small bow before standing straight to avoid upsetting her balance.

Chakra Pool: [405 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Wolfe Whitehorn
I Tortured Sleep I
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Chakra - 345/355 l Stamina - 150/150
She'd laugh at her training partners antics, she was indeed a joy to be around shed enjoy her time around this group definitely. Soon her teacher would address what she was where her strength and elements. "Well I'm best at ninjutsu and the usage of my bloodline Hyouton, Sir" She'd say once more averting staring at his eyes and being preoccupied with other things like the pair of bokken he had with him. "My elements are water and wind, I try to make sure to attack from a distance its easier, I'm not proficient in taijutsu or close quarter combat" shed comment more information so as to make sure he knew she preferred the distance. But after careful consideration she thought he might end up putting her up to closer combat to make sure shed get some practice on it. She then noticed a new person approaching, she probably belonged to Hattori's main group and not the training group. Well hopefully this person was as lively as Karleen, if so they'd probably get along well. Al thought part of her worried she'd regret too many lively people being nearby her more soft spoken calm and gentle nature, as it might be overpowered.

OOC: Blegh short posts blegh
Wolf Whitehorn

I Tortured Sleep I

magcookie

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:20 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o

The female gennin carefully took the wooden blades, looking at them as if Seiji had just given her a handful of diamonds instead of two wooden knives. Karleen squealed like a small child on christmas, jumping up and down excitedly. "KNNNIIIVVVVEEEESSSS.' With near expertice, karleen flipped the knives in her hands, then turned away from the group and gave them a few test slashes, her eyes glimmering with her love for the weapon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  >

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Lunar_Serenade19
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

"Ah, good of you to join us, Miss Mundo. Yes, I am the Hattori you seek." Seiji began before Rin piped up.

"Another of similar blood to mine then. Fair enough..." He tried to carry this thought on further, but then Karleen would be entranced by the knives she had been handed.

Chuckling somewhat over her reaction to wooden knives he couldn't focus on following the thought process up more than that currently. Looking to the girls collected before himself he would look to the wreckage around them.

"The first thing we need to do, in both training ourselves and tempering ourselves for service to the village, is help with the deconstruction efforts and the reconstruction of the village. So I'll challenge you each to train a new technique and show me how it can be used in demolishing these first few building's scrap. As it stands very little of this is suitable for re-use without first slagging it." The Hattori posed, then with his hands he gestured to two buildings that were side by side.
[ 1/3 Rebuilding the Residential District - I ]

Drawing his blade out he would move towards one of the buildings that was coated in rubble, his blade swerving off to the side. Then leaping up he would crash down into the middle of the debris, swinging his sword around himself in a vicious full circle, shredding the material and detritus that lay around him. Then sheathing his sword he began to walk towards the material. Picking the smaller pieces of debris and the reusable materials free from the rest.
[ 2/3 ]

Then he would begin to gather more of the reusable materials and gather them into a pile. Looking amid the detritus he saw pieces of steel, piping, and wiring, all materials that could be used in the rebuild. Separating these from each other he would begin to lay them into their own separate piles for the construction crews to use.
[ 3/3 Rebuilding the Residential Distrcit I :: Seiji Complete ]

Tao-Benshin

Lunar_Serenade19

| Tortured Sleep |

magcookie

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

While she was glad she had found the right person, however she wasn't all that happy to be grouped into a mission right away. 'I don't like being here in the first place.' She thought to herself, expression somewhat soured listened to him talk. She was a little happy he wasn't beating around the bush with his intentions. "We'll I was meaning to work on this one technique. I do hope none of you are against the use of explosives?" She said softly, the mouths across her body dancing with excitement at the word 'explosives.' A playful smirk danced on her lips as she walked past Seiji towards the leftmost building. Her mind emptying slowly as she shifted through the various tomes and scrolls stored in her memory. 'What technique was I looking for? Something to do with sludge...' She began, her eyes closed as she stood in front of the building, 'Oh its just Hedoro, could have sworn the technique had a more grandiose name.' Her shoulders let off a little shrug.
[1/5]

She began drifting off into her own little world as she began to focus hard on pulling the technique out from her distant memories. '********. Last time I read this was with father. Its been so long...' She thought, her face reacting on instant as she started digging through some rather touch memories. It felt like a life time ago when she was living in 'that' village. 'Enough of this sentimental bullshit Liori!' She thought to herself, her eyes flicking open as she stared at the rubble ahead of her, 'The first step of Hedoro is to gather as much clay as possible. Since I'm not using this Tekidan Sanjaku anytime soon...' She placed her palms against a belt made of white clay that she had tied to her waist in the event she had use for it. She peeked over to the other two girls before turning back to her task. It wasn't long before her hands were overfilling with clay, closing her hands loosely so once her mouths had chewed down the current supply she wouldn't have to grab at new clay.
[2/5]

Her face twisted in knots as she started to feel how draining this technique was going to be, it was like someone was chopping away had her chakra reserve and tossing it away like it was nothing. 'St-tep two... preparing the mending clay for infusing. Check...' She started to shiver slightly, but through her harden resolve not to make a fool out of herself in front of her squad leader she halted it. Her body felt like its head was being drained like a flame dancing on the wick of a candle. Her hands however felt like a pair of roaring ovens, almost baking the clay as her mending mouths tore it apart from its previous configuration. 'After I get the right consistence I can spray the mixture across this rubble. I don't think I skipped that page cause I wanted to see the end result. Damn you child me... Sigh, I'll need to think this over.' She thought to herself, tapping her foot on the ground as she cleared her mind of thoughts.
[3/5]

Her face went blank as she stared down at the ground, her eyes blinking only out of habit as her mind hogged up all of her focus. "Hmmmm..." She mumbled just under her breath, placing her hands on her hips. 'Well lets see, the mix of my Bakuton is whats going to really upset the result. If I make it too heavy with Doton the clay will be harder and less adjustable. If I put too much Katon into the mix though, that would make it almost liquid. Since I'm trying to get a sludge like texture I it'll definitely require a higher concentration of Katon.' As just a tiny amount of her mind was talking to itself to work out the problem the majority of it was tasted with running the numbers, and playing out various scenarios in her head. It didn't take long before the background processes had done their job, interrupting her thought process. "Ah ha!~" She exclaimed, snapping at the air in front of her. A mischievous grin formed on her lips once more as started to control her Bakuton chakra. 'A mixture of exactly 15.2% Doton to 84.8% Katon, that should be just enough Doton to help it keep a resemblance of shape.'
[4/5]

"Alright guys I'd step back if I was you, my calculations can only predict so much."
She said softly, taking a few steps towards her target. Squeezing her hands tight she took a deep breath, steadying her nerves. With a quick exhale she whipped her hands at the rubble, the mouths on her palms opening quickly. They began spewing a thick liquid substance, coating her section of the task in the white sludge. It began leaking its way throughout the nooks and crannies, until only a thin veil remained on the top. "O sage Shin Mar guide my hands through this earthly plane." She chanted under her breath before she jumped backwards and formed the hand seals, ending with a singular 'Rat.' In an instant the rubble was engulfed in a bright blast, tearing it up as a small shock wave rumbled its way out from the base. Liori's eyes widened along with her smile, her fingers intertwining as she held her hands together. "Oh its trueee!~ Lifes no fun without a little spark!" She practically hollered as she danced around, unable to contain her excitement for her Bakuton's success.
[5/5][ Bakuton: Hedoro (Explosive Release: Sludge) Rank B, Get! -2 posts for both classes. -40 Chakra ][1/3]

When the smoke finally settles over the rubble building she sighed, not all of it had been blown to bits. Enough to warrant her burning all that Chakra, but not enough to keep her spirits up. She was about to start looking for another technique to practice on when she noticed her Squad Leader start doing work by hand nearby. 'Well I suppose I shouldn't continue will my explosives till I get the orders to.' She thought to herself, rolling her shoulders before she made her way to the building. She began looking through the rubble trying to do the same as her leader, in looking for anything salvageable. She wasn't exactly used to manual labor, preferring to keep back and do light work, but there was a first time for everything.
[2/3]

She began with sorting out anything metal as it could always be melted down and re-purposed. The remains of the building she tore down was mostly brick and wood, but there was some metal. The remains of what looked like crushed chairs, pipes, and even one bed frame that had survived. The last one gave her the most trouble as it was pinned under part of the roof. Pulling the metal away she looked over at Seiji, who had already began sorting out multiple piles of debris. 'Guess I need to kick it into gear. I got most of the shiny bits out, it looks like Seiji is also gathering wires?' She thought to herself, looking at her pile of various metals before taking one last look through the remaining rubble. She let out a small sight before returning to the chore of moving bricks both big and small out of the way as she looked for salvage bellow. After a few minutes she returned from the remains will an arm full of paper, some were un-damaged but most had received damage. "Well I wasn't able to find much but there was some remaining pictures that seemed to have been saved from my blasts. I don't suppose the previous owners might want them?" She asked no one in particular but directed in Seiji's direction.
[3/3][ Rebuilding the Residential District I, Liori complete! ]
[ooc: EDIT! MK.2 the re-editing! Alright edit includes pulling out metal and pictures, not many survived the blast as would be expected. But! These nameless npc's should get to keep some memories.]

Chakra Pool: [265 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lunar_Serenade19

| Tortured Sleep |

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Karleen got to work, moving towards the other building. She only had knives, but there were many ways that she could bring this building down. She cracked her knuckles, scrunching up her face as she thought. She thought back on her chakra and how one worked with shakuton, and how the body worked. She sat there for a while thinking and working on the ide slowly forming in her mind, and when the idea was finally completed, she bit her lip and smirked. [ 1 // 6 ]

The brandished her knives once more, moving towards one of the corners of the building. She checked the building for structural weaknesses, and then when she found them, she rapped on them a few times. The light rumbling in the building let her know that she found the right spots. She backed up, then channeled chakra in to the wooden blades. It was harder than channeling chakra in to her own knife, which she guessed what because it was wood. Then with one strong jab, she shattered a corner stone in the building, and the building made a threatening creak in response. [ 1 // 1; Offensive Technique: Assisted Jab learned! ] [ 2 // 6 ]

Karleen moved to the next structural weak point, tilting her head, her orange hair flowing behind her. As she thought, she began to mess with her knives, making forward slashes, then sidewards slashes. As she continued, the slashes seemed to get faster, She was thinking back on her previous idea, how could she get the same kind of force as the assisted jab, but with anything she did? She blinked, shaking herself out of her thoughts to realize she had become more accustomed to slashing, how lucky for her. [ 1 // 1; Offensive Style: Knife Stances Learned! ] [ 3 // 6 ]

While she was messing around with her knives, she minds as get used to switches as well. She began training in getting used to going from side-wards slashes to horizontal slashes. Then she worked on changing from hforward slashes to backwards slashes, and the mor she trained, the less time it took for her to switch. She began thinking again on how she would achieve what she wanted. Maybe if she abused her own chakra, she would be able to get faster and harder hits in? She finished messing with her knives, then moved back towards the building. [ 1 // 1; Offensive Style: Simple Play Learned! ] [ 4 // 6 ]

She flipped her knives in to a forward facing position, then got in to a stance with one foot behind the other. She lunged at the structural weakness, bringing her knife down hard against the corner stone, then back up. She repeated this movement a few times, but each time seemed less and less like it was going to work, and Karleen began to get frustrated. She growled lightly, her frustration growing with each slice in to the stone. She wasn't making any progress, but she had at least learned the technique that she was using. Maybe if she used her chakra to boost the exertion of the muscles in her body she could finally crack this thing. [ 1 // 1; Countering Technique: Upward Repel Learned! ] [ 5 // 6 ]

Karleen focused her chakra, her shakuton chakra flowing through her entire body. Her hair began to float lightly in the pure force of the chakra swirling around her, anger and frustration burning in her eyes. She began to glow brightly as a layer of her own chakra began to cover her entire body, including her long hair; it was a gradient of bright yellow to brown. With her shakuton chakra boosting her, she made a huge jab with her knife, putting her entire hand through the corner stone. She blinked, then jumped back as the entire building crumbled in front of her. "Well then..." [ 6 // 6; Extreme Exertion Learned. ] [ 4 / 4 for Rebuilding the Residential District - I! ]

Karleen turned back to the group, still covered in the chakra before letting the jutsu fade. "All done here!" She giggled, sheathing the wooden knives and bouncing around.

>
                                                  >

> Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  magcookie
                                                  Lunar_Serenade19
                                                  Tao-Benshin

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:26 pm
I am intervening because of an apparent misunderstanding of how missions in a team work. Each of these posts count as only one post toward the Help with Repairs mission. When posting as a squad you must wait for everyone's response before writing your next post, because you are interacting with them.

Now, it can be done individually as well, but you will not get as much from it, since genin may only do D-rank missions. I could also be wrong, and you are already doing it the right way.

At the start of the mission there were 44 posts remaining in completely repairing the Residential district. Divide that by 4 people, that's 11 posts per person, which is, as the C-rank Squad mission, 3 missions plus 2 extra posts within those [totaling 11 posts], or 4 missions with 1 extra post [totaling 12 posts]. The latter is more beneficial.

Once Rin posts, round one of eleven will be complete.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
-Tao

I Tortured Sleep I
magcookie
Wolfe Whitehorn
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:56 am
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Chakra - 305/355 l Stamina - 150/150

Rin stared for a while at her companions she wasn't exactly the most active person around so she was more than content with being cool and collected in the background, observing as her companions created impressive explosions and managed to collapse a house with only wooden knives. Quite impressive indeed. She hoped her idea wouldn't end up causing more harm than good at this point. She had decided she would try to do what the girl at the dojo had done and so she began using her family skills.

She walked to a different home and made sure to tell everyone to clear out of the area as she began to concentrate, her chakra rising and lowering steadily, she was trying to visualize what she wanted in her mind before she would attempt it. She remembered what she had read from the book back at the dojo, she remembered how it detailed so many complex things it was hard to wrap her mind around it but she would try. [1/5]

She recalled the details the book went on about how water was a fluid thing it needed to be persuaded to maintain its shape it needed to be held together steadily while air was stronger but far more free than water, that if you wanted to persuade air you first had to guide it and so she would mixing the two chakras she began to attempt to make the spikes she had seen but nothing happened. [2/5]

She would stop for a moment and think back at how the girl at the dojo had been scared when she used the technique, that the Hattori swordsman had terrified her for whatever reason and considered maybe that would help her in her attempts at making the same structures. With that in mind Rin began thinking about things that sort of frightened her but she wasn't really getting much of anything as she continued to try and blend her chakras together and mix and match them up. She made little progress with her rather crazy attempt and mimicking something she wasnt even sure she could do. [3/5]

She considered what scared her for a small while and continued to be reminded of bears and the horrible encounter she had with one of them. How the creature had chased her for what felt like an eternity to her in her younger years and how she felt powerless to stop it. How it had made her worry of the forest and how it continued to chase her in her nightmares. Her chakra began to react with her anxious feelings she was getting more and more anxious as if the bear really was about to to get her.[4/5]

With that anxiety and fear creeping up her spine shed begin to make hand signs quickly and in fear, perhaps shed gone to far in her attempts at making something out of nothing, but now she really was scared there might actually be a bear around within the house. And in a swift ending of hand signs and a graceful gesture toward the house spikes 30 feet high rose and began impaling the house, turning the unsteady structure to rubble which managed to stay on top of or around the ice, some of it flying toward other unstable houses. She was still kind of anxious but her goal achieved shed rub her arms for a little while before calming down and returning to her calm demeanor. 5/5]

"I guess that'll do" shed say, perhaps less dangerous techniques would be a better plan than using such dangerous forces to demolish the homes. "say uh Seiji...sir. I'm going to head over to the plaza I'll be right back I just want to help because the Kage had said we should put up a tree and considering the holidays will only last so long I'd like to be a part of that, it would be super helpful if you could all come over too though." she'd say to her teacher and training partners excusing herself and leaving quickly.

[Exit to village plaza]
[4/4 Round 1/11 Rebuilding the Residential District - I!]

OOC:
Hissatsu Hyōsō [ Certain-Kill Ice Spears ] Learned Rank B The user unleashes giant spikes made of ice if they are endangered. Haku used this technique when he defended himself from his father when he attempted to kill him because of his kekkei genkai. Formerly known as the Hi Kasui no Jutsu [ Ice Spike Technique ]: After performing the needed handsigns, the user causes thirty [30] foot tall spikes of ice to emerge from the ground in a ten [10] yard radius of their choosing. The spikes raise at a good speed, but are not reliable in an open area, or on unhindered targets.
-40 chakra
Wolf Whitehorn

I Tortured Sleep I

magcookie

Tao-Benshin

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:48 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

"Very good, very good. Now, let's focus on clearing the rubble and helping rebuild. It looks like the situation is getting pretty dire for the people here." Seiji spoke as he grabbed a beam and lifted it off to one side, as as to adjust a larger piece of rubble off of more materials beneath it.
[ 1/3 ]

Walking up to the pile he began to focus on sifting the materials into piles. Stone, Metal Scrap, Wires, etc. Here and there he would find momentos of people who lost their houses, or in some cases much worse. The work was harrowing and it was exhausting, but thankfully Seiji had a gift for remaining cool under duress.
[ 2/3 ]

Noting an absurdly high amount of rust in the area as they sifted the materials Seiji would turn to the others and warn them about the dangers of rusty materials and injuries.

"Mind the rust, tetanus can really harm your ability to serve." He spoke, his voice plain and cold as he began to lift more material from it's twisted grave.
[ 3/3 Help with Repairs: Rank-C Seiji Completed]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games