Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:55 am
Axel took a few breaths and continued to walk towards the two but stopped when he heard a different name. Just then he heard Rondo and said "...He's possessed too?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:09 pm
Hades' head snapped up at teh intruding voice and caught sight of Raen and Axel.
"Damn the hell out of you two! Get out of here!" Hades bellowed at them, half fearful at what Huldra would do to the pair and the other half so angry that they were stupid enough to show their faces again that he wanted to wring their necks.
But the fear won the internal battle, and he sent them both flying down the hallway.
"GET OUT OF HERE!"  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm
Axel flew back and grabbed Raen, holding her close to his chest as there was a sudden sound of cracking and then he gasped as pain shot through his body. Turns out that he went through a few walls. Looking at Raen he gave her a wincing smile and asked "...are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:12 pm
Raen screamed as she and Axel were sent through walls. She coughed, puffed of what seemed like plaster and other wall dust particles floated around them. Raen ran her fingers through her hair to out as much as she could. "I'm fine. Are you?" she coughed and held his face. "You are not hurt are you?" she asked in a frightened and concerned voice. Who in the Gods' hell was that? she thought. And what was he doing inside of Rondo?  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm
"I'm good...but I'm concerned for what that thing was inside of Rondo..." he frowned and held her close to him, coughing a bit due to the broken plaster. He looked at her with a warm smile and kissed her before standing up and saying "We'll save Rondo...and talk Hades into handing him over to us when he's done." holding out his hand to the side his sword appeared. Clasping his hand around it he swung it forward and held it out in front of him with a smile. "I haven't used my sword in a while...I think I'm a bit rusty in swordplay."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 pm
The voice laughed lowly and pulled Hades down to a kiss,"You need to calm down my love...hahahaha you need to let go of Rondo.No one can posses my soul.Nor can you bring him to light.I want to make a agreement with you.That is all."He kissed Hades once more working his way at attempting to keep him calm."Just listen to me and you can have the boy.I want the god, Dionysus."
----
"Ahh yes and yes.Intimidation will get you no where."He grabbed the boy and pulled then into the gate,disappearing as the took one step forward."Look boy i will give you half of your soul to please them but i will not fully relief you of our contract...for a reason i cannot tell you."He led the boy down a narrow door and the room went pitch dark.

Misato gave a faint laugh in darkness,"I knew all too well that i wouldn't be getting my soul...well completely that is."  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:27 am
Raen coughed and sighed. "This stuff won't be out of my nose for a while." She ran her fingers through her hair and ruffled it to get as much dust out as possible. "This stuff will be here for a while." she sighed and coughed as a result. "We should probably go find Skye and Loren before we confront Hades and Rondo... Or whoever that was." she told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:09 pm
Hades stiffened, and his eyes flooded with emotions and angry tears.
"Why, damn you? Why must you toy with me, hm?" the God shuddered but shook his head.
"Rondo... Huldra..." he gritted his teeth.
"What business have you with the Wine-Brewer?" he leaned in close once more and touched his forehead to Rondo's. He desperately wanted to kiss him again, but he was so angry, confused, and afraid at the same time that he did nothing as the conflicting emotions churned like a storm within him.

Skye paced the floor briskly and Loren watched her from the desk he sat on with every sharp movement.
"Calm yourself. Being angry will get you nowhere, Zeus."Loren's voice softened with a feminine chime.
"Being angry gets me everywhere, Hera." Skye snapped, the deep rumble clouding her own voice arose with a growl.
"The Demon Damein walks a thin line-"
"As do you."
"But it is not the same."
"How so?"Skye stopped pacing and turned on Loren, eyes narrowed.
"Do not patronize me as though I were a child!"
"Then do not act like one."
Loren's calm tone made Skye fume and she moved to trap him with her hands on either side of him.
"I am in no mood to deal with this, Hera. You are stupid to provoke me in this state."
"You are provoking yourself. Calm your storm, Zeus. You know I could never tolerate you like this."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:13 pm
Raen helped Axel as the two of them finally stepped into the hallway where Hades and Rondo were. She didn't see them, but she looked to Axel. "What are we going to do now? Should go find Skye and Loren and tell them about this..." she shook her head. "This... Huldra guy? Or girl? Whatever it is?!" she cried out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:49 pm
Axel put his arm around her and held her, giving her a soothing ssh. "I think we should go tell Loren and Skye."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:00 pm
Raen leaned against Axel and he held her. "Okay." she said quietly. She held on to the sleeve of his jacket like sje would die if she didn't let go. Raen hoped it would make Axel realized how scared she was. But she would try to be brave as long as she could.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:48 pm
[[I reserve this post as a reminder i will post somewhere today or tomorrow!I'm busy right now...sorry.]]  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:56 pm
((Lol, alrighty then. XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:01 pm
(okay thanks for telling us in advance)

Axel looked at Raen and gave her a warm smile although he was actually a little scared. Raising his hand a little until he felt hers, grasping it gently as they continued to walk. The young war god then pulled her into his arms and gave her a kiss. There was a bad feeling in his stomach that made him feel like he was going to die soon but he ignored it.

(bum bum BUUUUMMM)  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:48 pm
Raen half-smiled and gave Axel's hand a squeeze as they walked. She was glad he knew she was scared. Raen hoped they found their way out of this labirynth of hell. "I wish a door would just pop up, and that would lead us to Skye and Loren. Like that demon, Damien. Wouldn't mind having that power right about now." she murmued. It was quiet in the hallway, and she felt anxiety and dread like a thick fog. She wanted to leave, with all their friends as soon as they could.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff