Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:38 pm
the girls smiled softly and finnished the song as they looked at eachother.
Truth sighed and shoved her drumsticksinto her back pocket before she glanced at her uncle's unmoving body. "is he normally gone this long?" she asked, chewing on the inside of her cheek out of bordom.
Krystina gave a tiny smile as she handed hades his guitar. "thanks for letting me borrow it." she sighed softly and then leaned on maso a bit.
Kana, Rissa and Lianna were sitting off to the side, talking to eachother quietly as they tried to decide on something.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:55 pm
"He was once, but he never told us where he was or why it took him so long to return, just that he was tired," Maso replied softly as he wrapped his arm around Krystina protectively. Hades just smiled at Krystina as the guitar vanished. Lucius tapped Hades on the shoulder and made a quick hand-motion telling him to meet him inside the fortress. Hades nodded and followed Lucius into the fortress to where no one could see them. "They're talking in secret now. That's never a good sign."
"Of course it isn't," Shadowheart's voice muttered from behind Truth albeit he was still in his ninja outfit.
"Um... How'd you-? When'd you-?"
"About an hour," Shadowheart responded giving Krystina a dark glare. You might want to return home soon. Skylar's boyfriend is there and is asking for him back. Relationships are useless. Maso, you let me do that s**t again, I'll be sure you don't ever have the chance to reproduce. His gaze shifted towards Truth. "Lovely. The tweeb is here. Is she here?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:14 am
Krystina gave a small sigh andwaved to shadowheart. "hiyas shadow...."she mumbled and then frowned. he's alone with Xephyr? crap.... you left him alone with a demon! not only a demon but a guy he's practiacly scared of since they broke up. she pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head as she looked at shadowheart.
Truth gave a tiny jump and turned around. "don't do that to me! you scared the crap outa me!" she mumbled and gave him a small push, not realy trying to hurt him or start anything. "and no, Deception isn't here. it's just me. " she shrugged and then wandered over to kana and the others, sitting with them and listening to their conversation with a tiny smirk as she held in some laughter.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:14 pm
"Good. I'm not keeping any apprentices. They're a waste of time," Shadowheart responded pulling a still stunned Maso and Krystina to their feet. "Hold your breath and close your eyes. We're taking the Shadow Roads." Before either could respond, all three slid through the ground and appeared inside the house beside Xephyr and Skylar. Shadowheart walked over to a wall and leaned against it with an uncaring look in his eyes.
"Awkward and freezing as all get out," Maso muttered shifting into his ninja garb before giving a small wave towards Xephyr.

Sheik turned towards Truth and smiled lightly before falling back into the sand. "I'm sleepy..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:27 pm
Truth gave an annoyed look to where shadowheart, maso and krystina had just been before she looked over to her uncle. "realy? 'cause it seems like you just had one hellluva nap." she laughed and shook her head as she wandered over to him. "but i suppose that having an out of body experience would take a crap load of energy.... so it makes some sense that you're tired...." she smiled at him before glancing back at her friends who were still talking quietly to eachother.

Skylar was looking at Xephyr with a small frown on his face, a few tears in his eyes, and he was shaking. he barely noticed when shadowheart, maso and his sister enteredd, he was to busy stairing at the demon in front of him. "go away Xephyr....." he mumbled before he bit his lip.
The demon gave a small frown and shook his head, moving closer to Sky. "not unless you come with me...." he frowned, one of his hands curling into a fist as he got ready to hit Sky, hard.
Krystina gave a small sigh as she slipped from Maso's arms and moved in between her brother and Xephyr, grabbing the fist that was hlying for her brother. "Xephyr, i believe my brother told you that he didn't want to be with you any more so do me a favor and leave now before i turn you into nothing more then dust. okay?" she murmured, her voice cold and her eyes void of emotion.
Xephyr  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm
Shadowheart appeared behind Xephyr, pinning one arm behind his back while shoving him against the wall. "I hate motherf**kers like you who think they can do as they please. An FYI, he doesn't like you and if you don't leave as soon as I release you and never bother Skylar again, I swear you'll be spending your life in the Shadow Roads in which there is no escape unless you're me. Are we clear?" he growled glancing at Sky with the same emotionless gaze.
"It's best just doing what he said. He's attempted killing me in there, but Sheik always makes him bring me back," Maso muttered stepping over to Krystina and Skylar.

"You've no idea how tiresome it is," Sheik murmured softly grabbing her ankle and pulling her over to him. "Lay down. You're gonna be my pillow. Lucius! I need that song you do so well! It helps me sleep more peacefully."
Lucius stepped out from the fortress alongside Hades, and nodded slightly, sitting back down where him and Hades had been before. A small set of hand drums appeared in front of him as Hades motioned for the other three girls to sit closer to them. "He's gonna need a girl's voice in this song," he said softly.
Javeda Zindagi - Anwar  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:34 pm
the demon gave a small nod as he listened to shadowheart, atleast it wasn't krystina was all he was thinking. "alright. i'll leave...." he grunted, biting his lip with his fangs.
Skylar was semi hiding behind his sister as he watched shadowheart and xephyr, worried that shadowheart would get hurt.
"let him go shadowheart...." krystina mumbled as she held onto maso's hand, she wasn't as cold as before but she wasn't completley happy yet either.

the girls gave small nods and wandered over, covering their mouths as they looked at truth who was trying to crawl away from her uncle. "alright.." they hummed and sat down quietly.
"i don't want to be a pillow...." truth grumbled under her breath as she looked at her uncle with an annoyed huff.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:02 pm
"Bad pillow. I'm your uncle so you gotta listen to me," Sheik growled snatching her back before laying his head in her lap. "Was it really that difficult?" He closed his eyes as he began drifting to a light sleep. Hades & Lucius just smiled as they continued playing the song.

Shadowheart released Xephyr only to take a step back towards Maso. In releasing Xephyr, he'd stabbed a thin needle like kunai into his arm, injecting a venom into his system. Maso slapped a hand to his forehead. "You might wanna go to a hospital. Lucius & Hades aren't here to remove the venom & Shadowheart doesn't plan on giving you the antidote," he muttered keeping Krystina's hand in his. "Why'd you even do that?"
"If he's dead, he can't torment others..." Shadowheart turned on his heel and entered the hall leading to his room. "I was right all along about relationships being useless... It only leads to drama..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:27 pm
"fiiine..." truth muttered almost silently as she watched her uncle sleep and listened to her friends singing with a small smile on her face.

Xephyr sighed and stood up, looking at the spot he'd been poked with then needle. "i'll be fine... i'm sure Nami or Nero could help me... hell, even Ryxin could..." he sighed and then disapeared in a small black flame.
Skylar looked at Shadowheart with a small pout. "thanks.... for helping me get rid of him.... i wouldn't've been able to on my own..." he mumbled more to him but he gave his sister a hug before he slipped his coat on and headed for the guest room on the opposite side of the house away from everyone.
"oh dear..." krystina frowned and hugged her brother softly before she looked to where shadowheart had gone to. "no wonder his relationships never last, he doesn't know how to tough out through the hard stuff." she sighed and then looked at maso. "Xephyr will be fine.... Nami and Nero are friends of mine... they're skilled with meds.... so they can deel with the poison."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:09 am
Maso shook his head lightly. "That's the thing. That venom has placed curses along the inside of his body. If he breaks whatever Shadowheart told him to do, it's immediate death albeit a very painful one. Only Shayde, Lucian and Hayden can remove those types of curses," Maso murmured softly kissing Krystina on the forehead. "He was never taught to love another being and the words you hear from him isn't his voice. I'm sure Sky noticed the branding of a wolf with a serpent's tail surrounded by flames on his tongue and on his right shoulderblade. It's a mark only the Silent Shadow Clan gets when they're very young forcing them into a silent lifestyle unless their one true love removes a collar they wear. Shadowheart still has his meaning he didn't let Sky remove it nor did Hades from Lucius. Lucius was given the branding only because he learned several skills from their clan. It's like a forced silent slavery. The voices people hear from them are mere illusions albeit they've trained their mouths to speak in unison with the illusioned voices."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:09 pm
"like i said, he should be fine...." Krystina sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "if he hasn't let sky remove it then there's not much i or anyone can do. all we have to do is calm the two of them down. 'cause i gauruntee you sky's already bawling his eyes out in the guest room."she mumbled and looked at him with a small smile. "and i dunno about you but if an ex came around and started asking for anyone back that i'm with...i'd be a bit annoyed too. so i can understand what shadowheart's saying to an extent...." she shrugged  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:26 pm
"The most we can do is attempt calming the two down. Shadowheart hates me 'cause I'm always goofing around so I think I'll go for calming Skylar down," Maso replied smiling casually before walking off towards the room Sky had gone to.

Sheik twitched slightly in his sleep as Lucius stopped playing the music and leaned back against Hades, the small hand drum vanishing as he did so. "I'm getting sleepy. This heat is exhausting," he muttered softly. Hades just patted him on the arm lightly before smiling up at the girls and saying a quick thanks for singing along with Lucius.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:29 pm
"alright... just gonna warn ya, he's a bit of a hugger..." Krystina gave a small chuckle before she wondered off down the hall after shadowheart. when she got to his room she leaned on the wall and gave a knock to the door. "can i come in?" she sighed softly.

"maybe you should take sleeping beast here back to Krystina's house then....." Truth muttered as she looked at lucius.
the girls gave small chuckles as they looked at Truth. "glad we did it, hades." Liana smiled at him as she quickly signed to him; this only just being noticed by truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:56 pm
"Yo. Sky, I'm coming in," Maso called through the bedroom door before opening it. "You wanna talk about it?"
"It's your house. Do as you please," Shadowheart responded albeit through words written in black flames in front of her.

"Yea. I'll get the sleeping beast," Lucius muttered standing up and walking over to Truth and Sheik only to pick bot of them up, Truth over one shoulder, Sheik over the other. He made a quick hand gesture to Hades before readjusting Sheik on his one shoulder. "He'll be mad if he wakes up without his pillow." Hades smiled as he walked over to Liana, Rissa and Kanna, giving them a hug before walking over to Lucius and seemingly tearing a portal in the air in front of them. "Guess we'll be off then. Bye, ladies," both said in unison. They stepped through the portal only to appear in Sheik and Maso's room. Lucius set Truth down first only for him to lay Sheik down beside her. "Good luck, Pillow," Hades chuckled walking out of the room with Lucius following behind him. "I'm gonna take a shower, Hades. K?" Lucius murmured while signing it over to Hades who just nodded.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games