Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:23 pm
"I'd rather none of you go honestly. Don't get me wrong, he's a good king and leader. He's just, well, difficult with certain things." He would nod though and head to Andrea's door knocking lightly. "Andrea, may I come in please?"

She heard the knock knowing it was coming. She nodded as she finished putting the bag from the other room down on her bed. "If you must."

He entered and looked to her then noticed the bag and looked to the other room and back. "Those were just in the other room where you had left them, right?" He watched her nod and didn't want to ask how they got to her room without help. "Andrea, I honestly don't want anyone to go, but it's not something we can turn down."

"Fine. I will go. But on my terms and not his. I have a king, I will not serve another." She said bluntly. She looked to him fiercely a moment. "If he tries anything, be warned he will regret it." She could tell he was worried and pulled back a bit. She turned looking to the dress in the bag. "It is pretty, thank you." Her tone changed to something softer, sounding odd even to herself. "I know I'm not being the easiest to work with. I've changed too much to feel as I once was. I don't like what I've become, but I had to. I know Locke and the others wish to get closer again to me, but I cannot right now. I told Locke I didn't remember my past. In truth I remember everything. My childhood, When I went to the order, before I ended back in the tubes he found me in, and why I had been put back in. Everything to the point of me leaving this world and after. I've heard of your king. He is one of the Council elders of the mystics. One of the ones who was part of the vote to take my village, and let the Order have us. I cannot say I may not be rude and forward with him. I am sorry if it will cause Grief."

He looked to her seeing more then he knew he should of her mental state and nodded silently before moving to the door. "You're not alone Andrea, not while we're around to help you. And you have every right to speak out. I'm sure the others and myself will back you up. And thank you, I'll let you be till it's time to leave." He then left the room closing the door behind him. He turned to the other room and nodded. "She's coming, but lets let her be. I think there are more issues here then just her past surfacing."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:28 pm
Everyone agreed to let things be for now, and began to prepare for the ride to dinner. Jack had decided to prepare some food for them to take for the long ride. It also helped to calm his nerves.

Sam was giving Locke a last minute tune-up so that she wouldn't be worried about it breaking. She was very thorough in her check.

Locke, on the other hand, was just worried about Andrea. He knew she was a changed woman, but also knew that the Andy he knew was still there somewhere. Until that time where she feels secure enough to be her old self again, however, he had made a decision to treat Andrea as the being she has grown to be. A formidable fighter, and independent woman.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:56 pm
She packed some things she always kept on her, including her armor. She would every so often bring a bag to her horse to have it set up and ready. Her dark shield being one thing she wanted out in the open just in case. Once she was satisfied she would return to the others simply standing to one side of the doorway to see if they were ready as well.

Drake packed his things knowing he didn't agree to any of this. He had hoped to keep his new friends out of this world, even if he could not be. He worried a moment knowing how the group dealt with uncomfortable situations and hoped that it would be all right. He had a decent amount of pull in the kingdom but knew better then to command too much. Once everyone seemed ready he would head to his horse and begin leading the way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:31 pm
Once on their way, everyone remained silent for the most part. They were all a little worried about what might happen. "So, Drake. What's the king like? I mean, I have heard he was an okay guy and all, but what is he really like in your opinion?"

Locke was curious as well... He knew there would be problems if one of them got out of line. He was afraid of how Andy might react towards him.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:51 pm
He rode in silence with the others until most of their first day was nearing night. He turned hearing Jack break the silence asking about the king and shrugged. "He's different. He has little fear, which is his best quality and his worst. He'll be pleasant as needed in all the courtly form, even if you're his enemy and he's watching the dungeon masters torture you." He remembered the king and the fond as well as the bad memories he had of him. "I can't hate him, believe me I've tried. For all the good he does, it doesn't outweigh anything considered bad, it's hard to explain. I have no idea what we'll be walking into."

She listened to Drake in silence. He was hiding something, but could tell it was personal. She looked about the area seeing night falling. "We should rest for the night. The horses may need it." She stopped the horse and dismounted beginning to make camp. She moved about looking around. She debated looking around the area some. "I'm going to scout the area, make sure it's safe." She took her sword and started walking.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:24 pm
"Hey. You be safe, you hear?" He saw her nod, and watched as she walked off to do what she felt she had to.

Jack watched as Locke let her leave, not even following her. "Are you an idiot, Locke? You're just going to let her leave?"

"You think I'm an idiot? Andrea is stronger than when she was with us before. She's a better fighter, and she's grown more instinctive of her surroundings. Also, if I know anything about this king, I am sure he doesn't want anything to happen to us on our way to his halls, right Drake? I'm sure even now that there are men of his watching our every move..."

Sam stopped Jack from fighting back, realizing that Locke had a point. "Come on, Jack. Let's just get everything ready for camp. we could use the rest."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:39 pm
She looked about soon getting out of sight of the others. She noticed the sound of water just off the way. She would see to that later. She unsheathed her sword and looked to the metallic blade. She closed her eyes a moment before moving and was gone. She reappeared on a branch next to another with her blade to their neck. "Speak quick and softly as to why you and the others of your little band are following us."

The group had been watching taking note of the one leaving the area. The leader smiled though it faded realizing she was gone in a blink of an eye. Before he got the chance to search further he felt her blade and heard her voice. "We are under orders to protect the group with Lord Drake. We mean your group no harm."

She studied him a moment more before returning her blade to it's sheath. "Then you'll do me the favor of not looking towards the pond ahead for a decent amount of time." She watched him nod before she would jump from the tree and head back to the camp. "It's safe. I will return, I found a pond or something I want to check out." She then turned after getting a small bag and headed off the way she had come from.

Drake listened on knowing well others were watching. He looked between them all simply shrugging. It wasn't long before he saw Andrea returning. He could tell from how she spoke she knew. "Well then, lets all get rested." Once he was sure Andrea was out of earshot he went to Locke. "Look, she's your friend. She may need you as much as you need her. Just take it easy and talk to her. There's an unspoken uneasiness with the two of you. I can't be the one to talk to her all the time for the group." He meant well and his tone more as a friend then an order. "Who knows, maybe something good will come of it?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:54 pm
Locke sighed heavily, realizing he was right. "Okay, but if she kills me, you're going to have a tough time explaining to your king what happened..." He got up, and went to follow Andrea, remembering she said something about a pond. Hearing it in the east somewhat, he followed. "Andrea? Is that you? Hey. I just want to talk, if that's okay. Believe it or not, it hasn't been that easy with us on this side either. Undoubtedly your time was harder, but there has been a lot going on here. And oddly enough, I think it has to do something with you and myself..." He continued talking and moving forward, seeing the pond. He neared it some more, then realized that Andrea was in the middle of it, completely undressed. "Uh..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:07 pm
She had gone off as she mentioned finding the pond rather quickly. She tested the water with her hand a bit before unpacking the towel from her bag and undressed. It had been a while since she had a place to swim like this on her own. She dunked herself under the water before coming back to it's surface. She heard what sounded like a voice and closed her eyes keeping her back to it. Once she knew it was close she went back under the water, only to appear behind him, blade extended by his shoulder. She quickly realized it was Locke though and would speak out. "If you were any other, I would have killed you." Her tone wasn't harsh though it wasn't light either. If he would turn her long hair would cover anything in front of her and the towel wrapped around her waist. Her skin was pale as usual, and scattered various small scars here and there. She lowered her sword putting it back in the sheath and looked to him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:00 pm
Locke watched as Andrea disappeared under water, then suddenly appeared behind him with her sword under his throat. "Andrea! Forgive me! I didn't realize you were bathing!" She let him go, and sheathed her sword. As he turned around, he saw the parts of her body not covered by her long silver hair and towel. He only looked quickly, but noticed a small burn mark on her body. As he turned away, he began to wonder, and just came out with it. "Andrea? What was it like over there? On the other side... What did you go through?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:22 pm
She watched as he turned away from her then asked his question. "I wasn't washing. I was swimming. And you don't want to ask me that." She said in a low voice. She moved to the edge of the water looking over her shoulder a moment hoping he would get the idea not to look. She soon removed the towel and began to dress. Once clothed she returned her sword to her side and packed the towel back in her bag and turned to him pulling her hair up once more. "Drake gave me a brief update on the three weeks I was away from this world. Nothing detailed, but enough for me to know you went through hell, and that he was worried about you, just not the full reasons why." She looked to him unsure he wanted to talk about the past any more then she did. "You don't have to explain, it's up to you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:46 pm
Locke felt her words hit him hard. He really didn't want to talk about it, but felt he should. He thought it would help her to realize that it was okay to talk things out. "It was strange, when you left, Andrea. All we did was research those damn portals in hopes of getting you back. And then, it happened again. Another friend was taken from us. Demona. You remember her, yes? She had wings until the moment they were ripped from her body. She was killed, trying to fight Gaurin." He lowered his head, almost beginning to cry. "And that's when things got really bad... I did what Alchemists are forbidden to do, and almost comitted a taboo. I tried to bring Demona back, but it wasn't meant to be. Drake and Jack thankfully stopped me, and that's when he left. I didn't realize he left to find you. I owe him a great deal."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:54 pm
She looked to him as he spoke listening carefully. When he stopped she looked away a moment before standing before him and bringing him close to a hug. It was rare she ever did this, but knew he would need it. She was silent for a moment holding him before moving back from him. "I tried to create portals. It took me two years to figure out the base, but that world took a great deal of my magic away. I wasn't strong enough, nor did I know the energy of this world to make it back. After that, I am sorry, I did stop trying and focused on surviving. When Drake came, I didn't recognize him. To be honest I wanted to forget and live the life I had there. It wasn't much granted but it was a start to having a home. I almost didn't come back with him. I could still go back. I know how to reach it." Her voice was low, almost detached as she looked to him. "I don't expect it was any easier on this side Locke, but please, you don't want to know the things that happened on mine. It would only break your spirit more." She then turned heading back to the others. "It's time we head back. The others are watching us once more."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:25 pm
Locke was surprised as Andrea hugged him. He held her tightly, and it made his worries fly away. As she explained her situation as well, he realized how much she really has changed. She was much more self reliant than she used to be. "You're right. We need to get to camp. Jack is probably thinking I'm dead by now. And I know DK is worried about you. He never did get over you..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:39 pm
She nodded as she walked back towards the camp. She looked ahead a moment seeing the others. She had changed more then they would ever know but wasn't sure she should talk about it. She wanted to tell Locke she remembered but decided still to let it be. they had enough to worry on. She went back to her horse looking over the shield she had brought. She knew it was big for her but it had become her best guard in unexpected battles.

Drake turned seeing Locke and Andrea return and smiled slightly towards them. Locke at least seemed a little more relaxed then he had been. There may had been hope for those two after all. "Well, they're still alive. Not that any of us were worried that is."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games