Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:26 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Get to know Alexander Osbourne better.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy smiled as Oz began to sing. She loved Muse, she attended a concert in London once. Well, attended was a soft word. More like, got-past-the-security-and-hid.
"Not bad." she smirked playfully as she finished tuning her guitar and quickly playing a few notes to test it. She nodded and cleared her throat, feeling slightly nervous. She sighed and began the play the song Obsession by Sky Ferreira.

"Listen up I'm gonna' tell you bit about myself;
I got a situation, ain't concerning nobody else,
Just you and what you can do for me.
I had the life of ordinary, I spat it out,
Now my condition's kind of scary, I need you now,
Not love but I need something else.

So here's my confession,
Don't just want you to love me
I want to be your attention,
Want my name on the Marquee

I want you to want me,
I want you to need me,
I want you
To hear my confession -

I want to be your obsession."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

She smiled, "It is the best house in my opinion " She said with a laugh, "Oh of course, happy to help. You just need to follow the other first years to meet Professor Duke, she will take you to the boat and you will take those across the lake the boat house then be taken to the great hall and sorted in front of the whole school, its a blast, I promise" She told him hoping he would enjoy the journey. "And it looks like you best be on your way, so they don't leave you behind, it was nice meeting you Jadyn" She said happy to have made friends with a first year.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He listened to her sing and play entranced by the sound of her voice. When she stopped singing he looked almost sad and blatantly blurted out, "I'll totally be your obsession." His eyes widened and he looked around. "I said that out loud, huh?" He scratched the back of his head and let out a nervous chuckle. "Sky Ferreira. Nice touch. Beautiful voice. You, I mean."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; No House

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster shrugged when Blake said : at least you can speak it. She struggled a lot giving Cœur that simple response, and she did get a lot of "pardons?" paired with harsh glares in Paris. The people she was around most of the time -her father's business associates - weren't a friendly lot. "For all we know there could be a language class. I don't believe Hogwarts has a catalog for it's classes, so one can't be sure..." Adele spoke and told the boy he would love France, to which, the grey-haired girl nodded to in agreement. The few regular people she met were nice, and the eldery couple at the bakery gave her food, free of charge. Aster's gaze flickered to the faint Hogwart lights in the distance, and then back to the blondes, in time to see shy smirk of the Adele's. She withheld a smile from her lips, but not her eyes. 'That smirk is so familiar.' She thought. The girl eventually drifted off into thoughts about the school. She heard the First years went by boat. "...but do we have to paddle? Aster wondered outloud.

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image

Austin looked over the crowd. When will we go to the castle he thought. He was still nervous but he was starting to feel excited, and impatient

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy laughed heartily at Oz, trying as well to hide her embarrassment and blush.
"Yeah, you kinda did." she sniggered with a smirk before turning it into a friendly, kind smile. "Thank you."

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image

User ImageKevin soon located his sister. She was also towards the edge of the first years. His worry subsided as soon as he say his sister's red hair. "I don't think I'll have any problems as long as no one else joins this group."He honestly has no issues with anyone at the moment he was just feeling really uncomfortable because of the crowd.
User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler shook his head. "I should so hex him. He definitely deserves it" He said glaring off in the direction of Nott. He wasn't sure but it looked like there was something darker more sinister in his expression. "Does Nott seem different to you?" he asked Ryn.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

"Hey, you don't have to thank me for stating the truth. It's the truth... It deserves to be said. Now, if it was a forced lie, then maybe you could thank me." He looked out to the forest and started playing the tune to Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. He looked up from the guitar. "So you like music. What kinds?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

E L E A N O R
L O V E
D U K E

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Life is funny,
But only
If you take the time to watch it.
"

Location: Hogsmeade Station Mood: Slightly excited Job: Groundskeeper & Care of Magical Creatures Teacher Love life: Single

(( 0ut.0f.Control. - DO NOT POST IN THE SORTING THREAD! Not yet. Wait a lil', savvy? You post and I shall murder you! XD Next post to the Dark Lake, I'll post first.))

Eleanor listened to the interesting discussions spread around the place. Eventually, they were always almost the same. Hogwarts, what's in there, how to get there. Well, at least they seemed to have calmed down at little bit. All this feeling of excitement, ecstasy and apprehension. All these feelings seem to waft to her brain, even though she couldn’t read minds or anything. But she has been through that stage, she knew it well. It was about, what, fifteen years ago or so ? She remembered the day well. Mostly because she punched a rude Hufflepuff in the face right after sorting. She snorted in laughter at the thought.
She cleared her throat and waved her lantern.

❝First years, follow me!❞, she shouted on the top of her voice, ❝Second years and above, start to leave!❞ she cried before tightening the grip on her lantern and leading the first years to the Dark Lake, where boats waited for them.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:11 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy laughed heartily at Oz, trying as well to hide her embarrassment and blush.
"Mostly rock." she shrugged casually as she playing the quiet tune of Hotel California by Eagles "Queen, The Ramones and old legends."

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He nodded, still strumming out the tone to Take Me Out. "Classics. Johnny Ramone was my idol for a while. Still kinda is. But I'm more of a people I meet in real life idolizer now. More realistic." He smirked and looked up. "I like the classics too, but I'm into a lot of really indie music too. My own sound, ya know?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
Ashleigh finished up her sketch. With an over exagerated sigh she closed her sketch book. Well there was really no reason for her to sigh she just had felt like it. The brunette set her sketchbook on her lap and leaned back against the bench she had sat on to draw. Everyone else in the group she had been talking to was busy so she really had nothing better to do.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara emerged from the crowd of people with a heavy sigh and looked towards the sound of music. She smiled when she saw Lucy and Alexander sitting together playing music. Why didn't I do that before? she asked herself before plopping down on the bench next to Ashleigh. "You poofed from the group Ash. So, are you gonna be trying out for the Quidditch team again this year?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image
Ashleigh shrugged. "i'm not sure yet. Probably but it still will come down to how overwhelmed with school work I am." she said. She hadn't even thought rather or not she was going out or not before the gryffindor captain had brought it up. Odds are she would since she didn't have so many classes to take care of this year.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games