Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:20 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin flinched when she heard the voice so close to her. It wasn't Tsubatsu's, though, and it sounded kind. She struggled to sit up and moaned when her hands reminded her painfully of how injured they were. "H-he... He got away?" she asked the officer, trembling lightly as her anger returned. She was still scared, still horribly aware of how capable Tsubatsu was of hurting her, but she was more angry than scared now. He had threatened Ash. That wasn't going to fly with Erin.

Erin blushed when the officer mentioned carrying her. "No thanks. I can walk," she said, struggling to her feet, shaking from the pain of the burns and the ache of the bruises on her stomach. It hurt to breathe, and her hands and face hurt, but otherwise she felt physically fine. Her mind was in a turmoil, however. 'I can't believe I lost it... Mom, I'm so sorry...'

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:31 am
Officer Den Herltz

User Image

Den stepped out of the car, his hand resting on his gun as he watched the girl stand and start to stumble away. He jerked his head to indicate that Amilia should watch the car while he talks some sense into this girl. He approached her and a kind but firm look crossed into his deep sapphire eyes. "I'm Officer Den Herltz. I am one of the two cops in this district not on payroll, and the other is my partner over there. If you walk anywhere while that ******** is out loose, he will find you and hurt someone you love in front of you. Watched the b*****d do it to me." He said and gave Amilia a quick glance, even though she was facing the car and not him, then continued. "Listen, if you don't get in this car right now, I will be forced to sing to you. Either you allow us to take you to get medical treatment, or I serenade you. Pick one."

"Trust me kid, get in the car. His singing is worse than pepper spray in the eyes. In fact, you'll WANT me to pepper spray you if it means you wont hear him!" His partner shouted at them.

"Hey you! Be nice or I'll sing anyways!" He called back.

{Amilia, I'm not gonna let that boy near you. I love you even if you don't know it.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin had to smile just a little at their banter and nodded. "Okay," she said tiredly, reaching out to open the back door of the squad car and jerking back when bending her fingers hurt like hell. "Damn it," she muttered, holding the hand to her chest, pale with anger. "Can't even open a ******** door..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 am
Officer Den Herltz

User Image

Den grimaced and looked at Amilia, worried if seeing this girl burned was upsetting her, but she just had a look of calm, icey rage in her eyes. That frightened him most of all, and he opened the front passenger door for the girl instead. "Sit next to Amilia, that way I can watch the back and sides easier." He said to her gently and gave her a graceful bow, right before his partner threw his half eaten burger right in his face. "And remind me to not leave a mess again, hmm? She gets testy if I spill food in the patrol car." He said, still looking the perfect gentleman.

{Amilia, I'm not gonna let that boy near you. I love you even if you don't know it.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:59 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin swallowed her pride and anger, giving the man a slight smile. "Thanks," she said quietly, sitting down and struggling for a minute before successfully putting on her seatbelt. She was truly grateful to the officers; if they hadn't shown up, who knows what Tsubatsu might have done? But she wasn't in a talking mood at the moment. She curled up a little in her seat and stared out the window, silent tears running down her cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:17 am
Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia looked at her crying and felt bad for her. "Hey kid, I know you probably don't feel like listening to a cop like me at the moment, but I want to tell you a story about another person that demon spawn from Satan's a** burned. A few years ago, this chick graduated from the acadeny and got sworn in as an officer, and she got this partner. This guy made Den here look tame. Anyways, after she got her first few beats, Tsubatsu decided to try and get them under payroll. Well, they refused of course, even though I heard the higher ups were pissed and scared."

Her eyes hardened slightly as she gripped the wheel a bit more. "So, to try and get him to buckle, the demon a**-stain poured some gasoline onto the chick and lit a match. Burned her pretty damn good too. But even though she was friggin on fire, that girl still had the nerve to scream at her partner that if he goes on payroll for them, she will blow his balls off. He declined and was hit a few times, then left with the chick. That's what happened to the last person he burned before you. She's alive, but scarred pretty good, if you can imagine. Her partner grabbed a fire extinguisher and put the fire out from what I heard. But she had this thing from the fire, something she managed to take from that s**t-stain from hell. His wolf tooth necklace, and from what I hear, he never knew how he had lost it." She pulled into the E.R drop-off zone and smiled at her. "See-ya around kid." She said and fiddled with a small wolf tooth necklace that dangled from her rear-veiw mirror.

{It's weird being one of two clean cops. Weird but good.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin listened to the story in silence, wincing a bit and brushing the tears from her face when she heard about the burning. "Whoever she was, she's really brave... I couldn't have done that," admitted Erin in a soft voice. She shuddered at the thought as they pulled in. She managed to get her seatbelt off and opened the door, getting out. She caught a glimpse of the necklace and smiled at Amilia. "Thank you. Both of you. I'm pretty sure I owe you my life," she said before closing the door and walking into the hospital.

Erin hurried to the front desk. She wanted to get her burns and bruises taken care of before... her heart sank as she went to sit in the waiting area. Sitting beside the one empty chair was Trouble, and next to him was Ash in her wheelchair. There was no way they wouldn't see her. She tried to play casual, pushing her burnt hands into her pockets and approaching them. "Hey, guys," she said softly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:33 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash looked up to see Erin walking in and smiled for all of ten seconds, until she saw the burn on her face. In a matter of seconds, she wheeled herself over to her and looked at her face with fear and rage. "Oh god.. Erin, who did this to you? Who did it?" She asked in a soft voice, tempered by anger.

She heard Trouble gasp behind her and felt his hand on her shoulder, pushing on it to keep her seated as she noticed the look of slight defeat in her eyes and realized that something was missing, her locket. He knows me all too well... Ash thought and shook in rage while she waited for Erin to give her the name of the person that she would personally end.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:38 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin bit her lip lightly, unsure of what to tell Ash. Obviously the girl was already upset, and she knew the truth wouldn't make it better. "It's nothing, love," she said softly, looking at the floor rather than Ash's eyes. "Don't worry about it." She sat down in the vacant chair and tried to play cool, although she just wanted to curl up and cry.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:51 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash shook with anger now. Anger at who had done this to her girlfriend, and anger at the fact that Erin had just pulled the worst bold-faced lie ever on her. Trouble used both hands to push down on her shoulders, keeping her from trying to stand and kill someone. She may be the youngest of the shop guys, but the only one with a deadlier temper was Pitt. That was why she got the nickname Dagger, the only weapon that was quick, easily concealed, silent, and deadly. She faced Erin quickly, the anger in her eyes barely cooled by the hurt of Erin lying to her. "Bull. ********. s**t. Your face is burned Erin. Do you really think that I am okay with you lying to me? Seriously? I love you Erin. I love you more than life. Do you want to ******** feel my heartbeat to ******** prove that?!" She grabbed Erin's left forearm and dragged the hand out of her pocket to place over her heart, seeing the burns there for the first time. "Oh... Oh my..." She said quietly, her voice suddenly failing her as she knew.

The rage suddenly roared into it's own life inside of her, and she couldn't see anything other than the color red. "I... I'll ********...." She suddenly threw Trouble off of her and stood, racing towards the door and screaming in her fury. "I'LL ******** KILL HIM! I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL ******** KILL HIM! HE IS DEAD!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin looked at Ash sadly and cried out when the girl grabbed her hand, wrenching it away as the tears spilled over. She stood and ran after the girl and tried to reason with her. "Ash, please, don't... I'm fine, don't do this... I don't want him to hurt you again!!" Erin gritted her teeth, knowing what she was planning to do would hurt like hell, and grabbed Ash's wrist, pulling the girl to herself, forcing her to stop. She shuddered but otherwise ignored the pain, blinking away her tears impatiently and looking down at Ash. "Please, don't, Ash. Please. Stay here. I'm fine. Don't go out where he can hurt you. Please. Stay with me, love."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:10 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash fought against Erin's grip, trying to still leave the building to hunt down and kill Tsubatsu. For the first time in her life since Kai was killed, she wasn't afraid of him. She wanted his head mounted on her wall and throw knives at it every day because of this. "You are not ******** FINE! Let me GO! HE ******** HURT YOU! I will KILL him! I WILL KILL HIM!" She screamed loudly, but her left leg chose that moment to buckle, causing her to fall to the ground, cursing loud enough to made Kevin proud. "Stupid ******** LEG! God DAMNED LEG!"

She was determined to kill him however, and she began to use the strength of her arms to drag her towards the door, a pure rage shining in her eyes that suddenly made Pitt look tame. She had to kill him. She had to kill him, and she would relish every single second of this.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin picked Ash up, wincing as she forced the screaming girl back into her wheelchair and knelt in front of her. "Better me than you," she whispered, placing a burned palm gently against her cheek. "I'd rather die than have him hurt you again, Ash. What he did doesn't matter, as long as you're safe. I'm sorry I lied. I just... I just didn't want you to worry about me. Because I'm fine." Erin gave Ash a gentle hug to hide her face, unsure of how much longer she could keep on the brave face. The pain of having her parents' last pictures taken from her was threatening to overwhelm her at any second, but she couldn't lose it. Not now, not in front of Ash.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:27 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble shook with rage as he watch Ash get put back in her wheelchair, ready to try and make another break. He walked over behind her and hit a nerve point under her jaw. "Sorry Dag, but I'm not letting you get yourself killed today." He whispered to her gently as her chest rose and in a steady rythym.

He suddenly turned to Erin a hurt anger in his eyes as tears fell from them. "And you. You are so ******** stupid! You ******** moron! You DO matter! You are my sister god dammit! Erin, do you really ******** think that I say that for fun?! I'm your ******** brother Erin! I'm not about to ******** abandon you! Don't you know I would die for you? Don't you get that I would rather you be safe and I be torn to shreds than to watch you be hurt? Erin, WE'RE ******** FAMILY! I'M NOT GOING TO JUST STAND HERE AND WATCH YOU GET HURT!" He yelled as he cried, hating himself for crying in front of her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin winced when Trouble knocked Ash out and looked down at him sadly as he screamed at her and cried. She began to slowly realize that this was what having a family was like. When one was hurt, the others felt the hurt. The others really did care about her. She looked into his eyes, not hiding her tears from him since he hadn't hidden his from her. "I'm sorry, Trouble. And yes, I know all of that. I know you're my brother. I know we're family, and that you would die for me. But you have to understand, I would also die for you. And if there's a way to make Tsubatsu's fury fall on me, and only me, then I'm going to take it. Because... You, and the other guys, and Ash... You're all I have. I can't let him hurt you. So please..." She put a hand on his shoulder, managing not to wince this time. "Please. Don't go looking for a fight. Don't let the others go looking for a fight. Because... I can't stand it if someone else gets hurt because of me. Not again." Erin pulled him into a quick hug, then backed away as a nurse finally called her name to see a doctor. "Make sure Ash gets back to her room alright for me, will you, Trouble?" she said softly over her shoulder as the nurse led her away.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games