Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:01 pm
You were heart brocken by me?! Rath shuted, outraged. You were?! Ha! You were the one all over Akito! I saw you kiss him at your father's house! I came to check to see if you were ok! Apparently you were! Did you know how much that hurt?! To see you there?! With him! Him! That was why I jumped off that cliff! Then I find out what you done with him! That hurt even more! You never loved me! Never! You always loved Akito! You always did! You're the liar! He was breathing hard. He was furious.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:10 pm
Wincing at his shouting she then looked down. Trembling even more she covered her mouth a little. Shaking her head a bit she then looked down."If you had saw it from my point of view.. I loved you Rath.. I always have.. Ever since I came to the Sohma manor.. I wanted for once to feel what it was like.. To be kissed.. And loved.. I was hurt seeing the way you acted so nicely to Haruhi.. But I've always been watching you.. Loving you.. Waiting for it to be my turn to finally being noticed.. I'm sorry.. I hurt you, and for that I want to die.. I tried today.. But that damn god pulled me out.. I.. I.. I'm sorry.."Murmured her voice shaking a bit as she looked to the ground. Trembling she placed a curled fist up to her eye crying. Why..? Why was it that she only brought misery..? But then that stupid cat brought happiness..  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:18 pm
Rath rolled his eyes. You never loved me.. Only Akito you loved. He loves you back. Be with him. I'm not hurt anymore. Ok? Live. You love him right? I know he loves you. So go. He told Yuzu looking at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:21 pm
Haruhi inhaled once deeply.
You have to do it, just do it.
"Yuzu..Ki?" Haruhi asked in a cracked voice.
Why don't you just die already?!

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 pm
Why.. Why is it I'm cursed.. To be alone.. I never loved Akito.. I only loved you.. I hate this.. I hate being this way with you.. But why does she deserve to be happy..? All I ever wanted..She thought before looking to the ground."Was you to love me.."Whispered her voice barely audibly before she shook her head. Falling to her knee's she gripped her kimono. Crying she shook her head more looking down."I loved you! I tried being with Akito because you loved Haru! B-But.. I can't! It hurts you saying things like this.. And acting like nothings wrong! I hate it! Why does Haruhi get to be happy and I get to be miserable?!"Shouted her voice as she glared to the ground. Shivering she shook her head even more staring to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:30 pm
Rath looked down at her and sighed. Why do you hate her so much? He asked her calmly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:32 pm
"I tried to love Akito... But I can't!"
Akito had gotten out of the hot springs and had gone back home.
He was sitting in the corner of his room on the floor, when Yuzuki's words suddenly pierced her.
Akito looked up with a blank expression on his face.
She... Didn't love me? Akito's thoughts were blank.
One of the maids opened the door and Akito lept up.
"Out, you filthy creature!!" Akito screamed, throwing a vase at her head, his anger boiling harshly.
Akito put on his shoes and hopped in the car, telling the driver to go to the hospital.
He was going to end it.
Haruhi never deserved to live.
Especially when she was hurting the one he loved.
As he arrived at the hospital he walked down the winding halls towards Haruhi's room.
Akito looked at Yuzuki and smiled once. He looked at Rath and his smile dropped.
He pushed past Rath and went into Haru's room.
"Say goodbye..." Akito smirked at Rath as he passed him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:38 pm
About to answer she then shoved Akito to the side. Moving into Haruhis' room she out stretched her arms. Looking up her eyes burned and she was getting dizzy. But she wouldn't let him hurt who Rath loved."You stupid god.. Don't step any closer.. Or.. OR ELSE I'LL KILL MYSELF!!"She said quickly before grabbing a scapel and putting it to her throat. Looking to him she continued to shiver and shake. It wasn't the truth.. She loved Akito.. But she couldn't love him until she settled this with Rath.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:40 pm
Rath's eyes widened. No! He yelled at both Akito and Yuzu.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:43 pm
"Yuzuki..." Akito's eyes widened and he stepped back at she held the scalpel* to her neck.
"Please don't! I won't touch anyone, just put it down Yuzuki...!" His eyes had turned from rage to terror.

Haruhi sat up straight and gasped, something making a soft crunch and she leaned back again, holding her stomach.
"Yuzu... Don't hurt... Yourself..." She said quietly. "You don't deserve that."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:45 pm
Stepping between the two she held the tool closer to her throat. She could feel the burn and knew she just accidently cut her neck a little."STOP IT! I swear.. I will do this.. I'm not needed.. By anyone.. I'm not supposed to be happy.. I should've just drowned.. Even in the beginning I was alone.."Screamed out her voice before she whispered the last of it. Trembling she shook her head a bit not being herself. She wanted death like she never wanted anything so badly before.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 pm
Akito stared calmly into Yuzuki's eyes and he said in a calm voice that seemed odd for his naturally furious manner, "Yuzuki... Please put that down. You are needed. Because I need you, Yuzu. I need you." his eyes were filled with passion and his lips trembled in fear for her.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:50 pm
Yuzu.. Don't.. Please.. Rath whispeared when he was by her side.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:56 pm
Shaking her head she looked to the side. In the beginning she had been alone. And here she was being alone now. She hated it! All she had wanted Haruhi had! Backing away from them all she landed herself by the window. Pressing it to her neck harder she could feel the blood trinkle down her neck and even soak her kimono."All I had ever wanted.. Happiness someone to to love me! But she got it all! I.. I just wanted.. To be loved.. And to be happy.. Why is it that I have to be miserable..?!"Murmured her voice before she yelled out pointing to Haru. Holding the scalpel to throat she applied more pressure. Feeling her eyes water before mixing in with her already tear stained face."I want to die.. I'm going to.. I don't see any other reason to live.."Whispered her voice before she moved the scalpel across her throat. Making a deep incission her eyes widened but closed. Before she dropped the scalpel and passed out.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:57 pm
Name- Zelina Sohma
Gender- Female
Age- 15
Animal- Sheep
Personality- Timid, kind, sweet, friendly, gentle, caring, sensitive, and quiet.
Pic-
User Image  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games